Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,999

    Question About Those Don't Remove Tags Under Penatly Of Law Thinggy's

    Alright, I've been wondering about this for a while. What the hell are they? Does every country have products like that? Are they only on big products? I mean, is this actually something REAL. It is a tag attached to certain things (like beds) that say "Do Not Remove Under Penalty Of Law" ?!? What if you DO remove it? WHY OH WHY are these tags there to begin with?!

  2. #2
    metalanimal5o is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    34
    I think the stores have to keep them on. This way you know what kinda bed it is and stuff like that.

  3. #3
    EXCESS's Avatar
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    4,449
    You can remove them after you purchase it. Its for the retailers.

  4. #4
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,999
    OOOOOOOOOkay, thanks for clearing that up, was kinda confusing

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,506
    But if you dare to remove one of those tags in a store... watch out!!!

    Next thing you know, the folks from "Law and Order - Special Mattress Tag Squad" will be all over you like shit on a baby's butt!



    Red

  6. #6
    peam's Avatar
    peam is offline Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks for the visual Red....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,506
    Originally posted by peam
    Thanks for the visual Red....
    Any time me-lady!

    (just you wait until you got kids... a few years of diapers and you become completely immune to "grossness")

    Red

  8. #8
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    6,697
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    But if you dare to remove one of those tags in a store... watch out!!!

    Next thing you know, the folks from "Law and Order - Special Mattress Tag Squad" will be all over you like shit on a baby's butt!



    Red
    Hes not joking. They kicked in my door last week. I think it was in response to a thread about 'how hardcore are you?' I openly posted information about ripping those tags off unaware that the special mattress tag squad lurked on the board. THey must have gotten my I.P. address because next thing I know its KNOCK KNOCK...BAM...GET ON THE GROUND!!!...FUCK YOU OFFICER!!!!! POP POP POP....i wake up in a hospital.... dont fuck with those tags if you know whats good for you

  9. #9
    roch's Avatar
    roch is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    infamy
    Posts
    628

    Thumbs up chuckle...

    Originally posted by symatech


    Hes not joking. They kicked in my door last week. I think it was in response to a thread about 'how hardcore are you?' I openly posted information about ripping those tags off unaware that the special mattress tag squad lurked on the board. THey must have gotten my I.P. address because next thing I know its KNOCK KNOCK...BAM...GET ON THE GROUND!!!...FUCK YOU OFFICER!!!!! POP POP POP....i wake up in a hospital.... dont fuck with those tags if you know whats good for you

  10. #10
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,999
    Originally posted by symatech


    Hes not joking. They kicked in my door last week. I think it was in response to a thread about 'how hardcore are you?' I openly posted information about ripping those tags off unaware that the special mattress tag squad lurked on the board. THey must have gotten my I.P. address because next thing I know its KNOCK KNOCK...BAM...GET ON THE GROUND!!!...FUCK YOU OFFICER!!!!! POP POP POP....i wake up in a hospital.... dont fuck with those tags if you know whats good for you
    LMAO!!!



    Fucken classic!

  11. #11
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,509
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup

    (just you wait until you got kids... a few years of diapers and you become completely immune to "grossness")

    Red
    Oh how true that is!!!!

  12. #12
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,826
    OK you got me I can't do it anymore.....I'M WITH THE MATTRESS POLICE AND THERE ARE NO TAGS ON ANY OF YOUR MATTRESSES...I'M SORRY I'M GONNA HAVE TO TAKE YOU ALL DOWNTOWN.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •