warmouth is offline Productive Member

Article references

Hey guys. Does anyone have any articles from the medical field pertaining to Winstrol ? I have alot of personal information that I have gathered over the last few months from guys and gals I know from the gym and elsewhere, but I am in need of something backed by medicine. Winstrol is one of my favorite things and I get some PMs about it and started writing this thing on vacation as just a short little description and it has turned out being alot bigger than planned. I figured if I was going to post it, I needed to have professional insight, as I am no professional, I just love the stuff. I have questioned 12 people so far in person and have got some awesome info, but one person to another is just not a reputable reference source. Thanks in advance!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    have you read this yet?

http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Yes. Thanks Kronik. I am looking for some more info from testing or studies from doctors or researchers. I have everything covered already, but it is person to person interviews. So I basically need info that would hold up. So many hate this compound, but I feel everyone wold love it if used the way I have been researching.

Thread Information