Thread: STD's

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

STD's

So I am pretty close with an older co worker who has a 17 year old son. The both of us trade war stories all the time as we both were pretty active boning when we were younger. So he comes into work this week and tells me his kid has herpes 1 and me being the putz I am is like no big deal so he gets a couple of cold sores on his lips a year. Well he continues to tell me all the facts about herpes and I was shocked and grossed out at the same time. I had no idea you could get herpes 1 on your genitals. I thought 1 was on the lip and 2 was in your crotch

1/4 people have herpes and 80% never show symptoms and need specific blood tests. Oral sex is one of the easiest ways to catch herpes. Most people by time they are in there 50's have herpes. I was just blown away by these facts and others he told me. Then started telling me about kids and hpv.

Really sad for kids growing up nowadays all the shit they have to worry about

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    just gotta be more careful. Not sure why nobody uses condoms anymore.

I did not know you can get genital herpes through oral. Guess I should be more careful with my club parking lot bjs

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    just gotta be more careful. Not sure why nobody uses condoms anymore.
    For sure. All my buddies in high school never used condoms. So stupid. Your playing Russian roulette when you do that, not only for STDs but for getting a chick pregnant to.

Rwy
    herpes is not protected a 100% by condoms and seriously who gets a blow job with one

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    herpes is not protected a 100% by condoms and seriously who gets a blow job with one
    Not me that's for sure . I can see it noww.. Hot chick about to pipe u down Guy: wait a sec I gotta put a rubber on. Haha

Rwy
    never mentioned that his kid is a virgin and picked up herpes through a BJ. Forgot the whole point of the post lol

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Herpes - the gift that keeps on giving .

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody that's ever had a cold sore, which most of us have, has herpes.....

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Im 24 and have banged 57 bimbos in my time. Wore a condom with 3 of them did not like it. Took to long felt bad and felt like srink wrappage. Never been tested for a std and not going too. Dont fear the reaper!!!

And ps need sone evidence to back up those facts!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Im 24 and have banged 57 bimbos in my time. Wore a condom with 3 of them did not like it. Took to long felt bad and felt like srink wrappage. Never been tested for a std and not going too. Dont fear the reaper!!!

What facts?
    Herpes (cold sores) are easily contracted. You can have a cold sore coming for days without knowing it. Thats how it gets spread

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic

I have a clinic in Southern California specializing in infectious disease. A vast majority of patients are in clinic for hepatitis C and AIDS. I'm sure many of them would tell you a very different story about STDs and jumping without a parachute, so to speak.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My 24 year old God daughters best friend only had one boyfriend during the entire JR high to 18 years, while my God daughter dated many guys... naturally its not her but her friend who winds up getting Herpes from the asshole and now after graduating Cornell and having a great job has to deal with this shit for the rest of her life because of a mistake she made in 9th grade.

PS Euroholic, In this day and age to sleep around an not be tested is really fvkd up, I sure hope you tell those who you now sleep with that you are a walking STD exposure experiment. By the way I don't know where you live but consider these numbers. If you break that down to those who are sexually active, male and between 16 and 35 the numbers are estimated to be 10 times higher meaning that you are not unlikly to at least be a carrieer of some form of STD.

According to a new report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, the District has a Chlamydia rate of 1,177 cases per 100,000 people, A Gonorrhea rate of 451.5 cases per 100,000 people and a Syphilis rate of 24.8 cases per 100,000 people.

Shel be right guys ive had no side effects so cant have anything to bad. Actually i did get a hiv/hep b and c test when
    I was in the army at 17 but i was a virgin then.

Rwy
    Its crazy bc most people dont even show signs of herpes or have ever had a sore on their lip and pass it along when they perform oral sex on someone else

canesfan804 is offline Member

You should be drugg into the street and flogged! Stop being a idiot and go get yourself checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    You should be drugg into the street and flogged! Stop being a idiot and go get yourself checked out.
    Come on bro thats a bit harsh. Its not that bad is it, have you been tested? Ive never had a side effect that was not estro related.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    This girl I had sex with ended up finding out she got herpes like a month after we did it. I didn't use a condom, and I thought to myself "dang I have never had a break out, and haven't since. I guess I dodged a bullet." Well, if 80% of muffugas don't show signs, then yeah I should go get tested. I would never wanna give that shit to someone I love.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    The flogging was a joke but you seriously ought to be checked out. Ive been married for 10 years but before that I did get around and almost always wrapped it up and still got checked.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    I did not know you can get genital herpes through oral. Guess I should be more careful with my club parking lot bjs
    Yeah I found this out a few years ago. I have been tested and it was always negative for type 2. I knew I had type 1 since I had cold sores off and on since I was a kid. Those dirty little girls who were always kissing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    If A girl wants to use a condom to blow me who am I to disagree but yeah I prefer not to use one also.

never mentioned that his kid is a virgin and picked up herpes through a BJ. Forgot the whole point of the post lol
    OK although I like how that sounds for personal reasons technically it's BS. If a girl has been finger banged, given or gotten oral or done anal she is NOT a virgin, same with guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    anybody that's ever had a cold sore, which most of us have, has herpes.....
    Yeah and most of us have like they say, 80%+ With some of the meds they have now days and even some natural stuff it can easily be controlled and you can go years or more without ever having an outbreak. They claim that natural pure oil of oregano is one of the few/only things that can actually kill the virus. Not sure if it's true since I have not had to test it yet but due to research from another STD post on here about a year ago lead me to that.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have three friends close enough to talk about this stuff. One has hpv, one has hep c and the other has only had sex with one woman his whole life (clean). Theres definitely a lot of stuff out there.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

If A girl wants to use a condom to blow me who am I to disagree but yeah I prefer not to use one also.
    yeh I would normally prefer not to use one durin a bj....but I did have a woman use one in me and made me cum in a min bcuz she could deepthroat like a champ ; )

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Its crazy bc most people dont even show signs of herpes or have ever had a sore on their lip and pass it along when they perform oral sex on someone else
    i used to get cold sores when i was a kid. long before i was kissing on any girls. but i haven't had a cold sore in 30 years. i have the virus, but with a strong immune system, the lid's on pretty tight.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I honest to god thought Roman was going to talk about "back in my day we didn't have condoms.. we just made love whenever we felt like it and didn't worry about a thing it was awesome"

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i used to get cold sores when i was a kid. long before i was kissing on any girls. but i haven't had a cold sore in 30 years. i have the virus, but with a strong immune system, the lid's on pretty tight.
    I am sure I have it also. My friend was showing me some of the stats online when telling me. There is no way I could not have it, being the sexual deviant I was to get away scot free. They say like 90% of people over age 40 end up getting it becuase its just too contagious

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody that says they wouldnt get a bj with a condom is full of s*&t!
    We are all men we would do what ever it takes to get one,Hell I would put on a full rain suit if the woman wanted me too!
    Or it's because I have been married for 15 years. LOL

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Yep...some world we live in where we can't have sex, one of the greatest feelings the world has to offer, without being worried sick about STDs =/

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have never contracted an STD. It helps that I have spent a decent amount of my adult life married, but when single I was psycho about keeping it safe. Actually, I stopped drinking because I was doing stupid crap. That made me stop sleeping with drunk girls because I realize they were as stupid as I was when drinking.

I always got tested between girlfriends so that even if I got something I wouldn't give it to someone else.

I once had an ex get pissed because I sent her an email (we were still friendly) telling her I got tested and was clean so she was probably in the clear. I thought I was being polite...she thought I was calling her a whore and we were not friendly after that!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You can usually tell if your room mate has the clap cause he pees all over the place as it burns so bad when he pees he cant control his aim...And knock on wood I've never had one either.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    You can usually tell if your room mate has the clap cause he pees all over the place as it burns so bad when he pees he cant control his aim...And knock on wood I've never had one either.
    What, never had a roommate before?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    So I am pretty close with an older co worker who has a 17 year old son. The both of us trade war stories all the time as we both were pretty active boning when we were younger. So he comes into work this week and tells me his kid has herpes 1 and me being the putz I am is like no big deal so he gets a couple of cold sores on his lips a year. Well he continues to tell me all the facts about herpes and I was shocked and grossed out at the same time. I had no idea you could get herpes 1 on your genitals. I thought 1 was on the lip and 2 was in your crotch

1/4 people have herpes and 80% never show symptoms and need specific blood tests. Oral sex is one of the easiest ways to catch herpes. Most people by time they are in there 50's have herpes. I was just blown away by these facts and others he told me. Then started telling me about kids and hpv.

Really sad for kids growing up nowadays all the shit they have to worry about
    your facts i think are a little off i took class in community college and we talked about this very thing u can get herpes 1 on your genitals but then it is herpes 2 its the location that makes it different not the virus the virus stays the same and you can only contract the virus when there's an outbreak the big problem is you can have outbreaks inside the body u cant see and remember that herpes 1 ,herpes 2, shingles ,chicken pox and some others are all forms of the herpes virus and i think that the ( 1/4 people have herpes and 80% never show symptoms) fact is talking about the the herpes virus in general not herpes 2 specifically (but thats why u dont have sex with
    strange people)

Rwy
    1 and 2 are dif strains of the virus. Both herpes strains occur on the genitals or mouth. Herpes 1 has less out breaks that the bodies immune system can usually keep in check which is why most people have no idea they even have herpes.

2 usually needs some sort of medication to keep out breaks down. The difference herpes 1 looks like a couple of blisters and 2 looks like a mashed tomatoe

most people end up with herpes 1 then 2.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Come on bro thats a bit harsh. Its not that bad is it, have you been tested? Ive never had a side effect that was not estro related.
    I have a family member who's HIV positive because of someone who never got tested. You could be carrying HIV, and spreading it to people you sleep with. This isn't harsh enough. In my opinion, if you can't take the 5 seconds to wrap up for OTHERS protection, you should be completely castrated.

Ever see someone in the late stages of AIDS? clearly not.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    I have a family member who's HIV positive because of someone who never got tested. You could be carrying HIV, and spreading it to people you sleep with. This isn't harsh enough. In my opinion, if you can't take the 5 seconds to wrap up for OTHERS protection, you should be completely castrated.

Ever see someone in the late stages of AIDS? clearly not.
    I have a friend that found out he was positive 26 years ago (when I was 18) and I learned a lot from that experience. He is still healthy with the help of meds (bless the people that developed with those meds) but back then everyone thought it was a death sentence and we all appropriately freaked out.

That might be one of the reasons I am so paranoid and why I worked hard to protect others.

Thread Information