Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Picking up girls at the gym

I'm sure theres been threads on this, but let me say my question is mainly what are some good things to say to a girl who's been eye ****ing you at your gym? Even sometimes when you get a girl checking you out on the treadmill next to you...its not easy to think of shit to say, for me at least. I know a lot of you guys have been here before...whats some good conversation starters without sounding cheesy or coming on too strong. My gym has tons of insanely hot girls, I feel the need to make moves given the opportunity.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm usually twice their age. What works for me is I ask them is this machine taken, then they say "What?" as they take their headphones off. then i ignore them after that! =)

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Just stare at them like this until they notice you in the mirrors

Fail proof
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picking up girls at the gym-sd3za.jpg  
    Last edited by Shsm; 12-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a friend who is good at this. I think the thing I see him do most is he talks to them like they are just another guy with intermittent flirting thrown in. Men are a funny thing. I have gotten him laid by simply telling him to go talk to a girl. I can sum up why this works with a quote: "A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future."
    - General George Patton Jr

Atomini is offline Banned
    The gym is the worst place to pick up girls, or for girls to pick up guys. In an article I read a few months back it was apparently ranked #3 for worst places to pick someone up in. This is mostly because people are there to work out, nearly everyone is concentrated on their workouts and don't wish to be distracted. Everyone is sweaty and smelly, etc..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I have a friend who is good at this. I think the thing I see him do most is he talks to them like they are just another guy with intermittent flirting thrown in. Men are a funny thing. I have gotten him laid by simply telling him to go talk to a girl. I can sum up why this works with a quote: "A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future."
    - General George Patton Jr
    I must be your buddy because this is exactly how i go about it. I have done this so many times. I dont get them all, but i scoop more than i miss

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    The gym is the worst place to pick up girls, or for girls to pick up guys. In an article I read a few months back it was apparently ranked #3 for worst places to pick someone up in. This is mostly because people are there to work out, nearly everyone is concentrated on their workouts and don't wish to be distracted. Everyone is sweaty and smelly, etc..
    I have the times of day that are best for picking up milfs, strippers, business women ect..ill try to dig it up..lol

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I favor the clean and jerk personally..

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I'm sure theres been threads on this, but let me say my question is mainly what are some good things to say to a girl who's been eye ****ing you at your gym? Even sometimes when you get a girl checking you out on the treadmill next to you...its not easy to think of shit to say, for me at least. I know a lot of you guys have been here before...whats some good conversation starters without sounding cheesy or coming on too strong. My gym has tons of insanely hot girls, I feel the need to make moves given the opportunity.
    I like your avatar im going to see them sat in Worcester ma with asking Alexander. I can not wait.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the replies, keep em coming. I love that quote cherry dr. pepper...and I think the gym can be potentially a great place to pickup girls. You go to some shitty bar and chances are you're picking up a slut. You go to a gym and pickup a girl and chances are she's into fitness and the same lifestyle you live. Im also not just talking about random girls, but the ones who might've been checking you out or eye ****ing you

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    Thanks for all the replies, keep em coming. I love that quote cherry dr. pepper...and I think the gym can be potentially a great place to pickup girls. You go to some shitty bar and chances are you're picking up a slut. You go to a gym and pickup a girl and chances are she's into fitness and the same lifestyle you live. Im also not just talking about random girls, but the ones who might've been checking you out or eye ****ing you
    cause girls that go to the gym dont goto bars or are slutty.
    I agree gyms suck. Plus once you break up or dont want to talk to her she is there all the time.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude its easy as pie, just start asking questions about there routine and ask for nutritional advise, then really act interested in what they have to say, if they say anything not subject related laugh like they are funny... usually I ask a few serious questions then they won't shut up. Then next time I see them they are dolled up like a cheap hooker lol ready to play the flirt game...your move from there guy.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    "Did you enjoy your weekend?" or "How are you doing this am?" Small talk always works for starters. If theyre not interested they will usually at least answer your question and not leave you looking like a D. Funny thing is my wife is with me quiet a bit and I had a woman start up conversation with me the other day. She had seen me several times with the wife so I thought nothing of it.She had made a comment about the big boy weights I was pushing and not thinking I told her what she was doing was working for her and keep up the good work. I didnt mean it like I was hitting on her but she definately liked it. Then a couple days later the wife was with me and this chick has barely even looked at me since. LOL

Thread Information