system admin is offline Owner

LowTestosterone.com Coming Soon!!

LowTestosterone.com - All Inclusive Testosterone Management Company

1-800-LOWT-XXX (Will release the other 3 numbers soon!!)

I just wanted to take a minuted to let everyone know that things are making huge headway! Our official launch date is set for February 1st

I am going to keep a tight lip on EXACTLY what we are doing, but I can tell you that we have an amazing "All Inclusive" program that will treat our clients from START to FINISH for one low price. NO HIDDEN FEES, GIMMICKS, or SNEAKY UP-SELL treatment programs! We are targeting these states first: Texas, Florida, Georgia, California, and Arizona

FREE Initial Blood Test - If you do not qualify, you do not pay.

All Inclusive Testosterone Treatment Program - $199/Mo

All of the following are included: (This covers your treatment from start to finish... NO other charges and EVERYTHING is included)

Doctor Consultation and Physical
    All Doctor Visits
    All Comprehensive Blood Testing - (3 a year) These are FULL Male Panel Tests... NOT the typical CHEAP ones!!
    All Prescription Medication - All HCG , Anastrozole, Testosterone (cream or injection)
    All Syringes & Supplies Needed
    24/7 Medical Phone Support - 24/7 medical phone access!!!!
    Customized Diet and Exercise Programs
    Online Account Management Access
    All Prescription Fees Covered
    Shipping Charges
    Secure HIPPA Compliant Records
    Android/Iphone Application - This free phone app will allow you to reorder your meds, contact our offices, or call your doctor with a push of a button on your cell phone! This application will also remind you when it is time to take your medication as well as instruct you on how much to take. All of these tools are available for free to make your treatment as smooth as possible.

With all the good news, we do have some bad news. We are NOT going to take insurance, BUT we will show you how to submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement. Taking insurance means taking on 4 times more bullsh!t than we are willing to deal with.

We will keep you posted as things get closer to the deadline. Our website is almost finished and will be live very soon. Stay Tuned...

Oh... I do have some more interesting developments I can share with people on a personal level, if interested lol!

Somehow or another, we have come to own many of the of the industries BEST "Low Testosterone " type domain names! Its exciting, but by owning them, it takes away some really good names for others to use for a Low T business. Here is the list of SOME of the good ones we now own and will be turned into websites... We will be in an area near you soon!

HormoneReplacementTherapy.com

HormoneReplacement.com

TestosteroneReplacementTherapy.com

TestosteroneTreatment.com

TestosteroneClinic.com

HormoneClinic.com

LowTestosteroneLevels.com

LowTLevels.com

LowTestosteroneClinic.com

MaleHormoneTherapy.com

BTW: For those of you who are not located near a clinic, we are working on a travel program to make things easy.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    what about PA?????

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    How about something somewhere in the Midwest...granted it may not be as lucrative but keep in mind the competition in non existant

Hitting up the big cities and states at first, but I CAN tell you that the path we are already on.... will NOT be long before we are EVERYWHERE. We are taking this national, but we just have to throttle our growth so that we do not implode. I cant begin to explain how big this is going to be. We will get to your area soon, but one thing at a time. Other than your time, it is cheap to fly just about anywhere for 250 bucks round trip.

I wish we could service everyone ASAP, but its just not possible.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Count me in for cali

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Any plans to come to England we could do with knowledgeable people as the nhs think its all bs
    I myself am currently fighting to get nebido

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    So this is for trt right?

This is the new wave of how men are going to be treated for androgen deficiency.

Concierge services at affordable prices so ALL MEN can have access to proper care.

God only knows how much I love this!!!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    This is such an amazing idea...can't wait to see how it turns out and how many individuals it helps.

This will be a US company, but you are more than welcome to fly in! LOL

Thread Information