Thread: Job Market ?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Job Market ?

Hey all,

Since this "Obamacare law" looks like its going to take affect, my present path of selling health insurance looks dead (sigh). Here's my basic resume...and looking for ideas on which way to go.

-college, BSc in biz
    -worked as RE appraiser (2yrs)...
    -worked as Mtg Broker (8yr)
    -worked as Insurance sales (5yrs)

Along the way, i played with building websites and thought about pursuing this but not sure if i could handle the isolation of being in front of a computer all day doing code. But the money is good...and the potential is also.

I know i can get a sales job....working for some company...but in this economy it looks like i would have to work from the bottom up.

What's your take on the job market?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Law Enforcement, not "street cops", (DEA, CIA, FBI, DSS, NSA, U.S. Marshal) Medical industry, the Natural gas / Oil industry are very lucrative industries to consider right now.

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Law Enforcement, not "street cops", (DEA, CIA, FBI, DSS, NSA, U.S. Marshal) Medical industry, the Natural gas / Oil industry are very lucrative industries to consider right now.

US Marshal's, if they look like this, I might be excited about going to work.

Thread Information