luffey is offline New Member

first cycle test e

Just started a gp test e cycle at 750mg a week im 4 weeks in sex drive is thru the roof and i think im starting to see some strength gains should i be seeing anything else as far as results ive heard mixed reveiews on gp injectables

Ive also noticed some acne if that helps

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would you like to repost this in the q&a section?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?

my stats

I weighed 140 when i started i am currently at 150 im 5'9 was not eating rite at all before cycle now i am going broke eating im at the gym every day 5 days weights 2 days cardio not looking to get huge just put on some good muscle

I started out using 45 pound dumbbells for my bench sets i am now up to 60 pound dumbbells so strength has went up but it mite be from eating rite and lifting harder any suggestions tips or advice would be much appreciated thank u

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Age ? Training experience?

gggggggghggghhjjjhgffddddfgghhjjgfddddfghgdddddggf dsdgnbvdsryhgffhgdfggffdsdfgjhcdfgh

Im 29 years old boxed up until 2 years ago quit training for a year after that been training hard for past year

I trained and boxed for 6 years was very fit and athletic but could never put on any muscle

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luffey View Post
    I weighed 140 when i started i am currently at 150 im 5'9 was not eating rite at all before cycle now i am going broke eating im at the gym every day 5 days weights 2 days cardio not looking to get huge just put on some good muscle
    even after the cycle is over, you have to keep eating this much food otherwise you will loose what you gained.....

and 140 is light, you could have gained about 40ish lbs naturally, just by eating more.....

I definatly plan on eating rite even after my cycle as for my question do u think the gear im on is good is it to soon to tell or whats ur thoughts should i have gained more by now on the test i heard good and bad things about gp it being underdosed and what not thats why i chose to go 750 a week is what im seeing just from eating better

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This cycle is wrong on so many levels it isnt funny.I bet a friend told you to run this and you didnt even bother to do any research 1st.Bro this is how guys mess there bodies up.You werent really ready for aas and you are over dosed.
    Last edited by songdog; 12-21-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Well i ate like a horse and busted my ass for 6 out of the 8 years even tried weight gainer and could never put on any weight im almost 30 now the 7th year i lost all motivation and interest cuz i was getting nowhere and i did research it im on an ai and have a nice pct panned and my friend said go with 500 a week but everyone i talked too said gp was way underdosed so i opted for 750 a week and not trying to be a dick here but im lookin for some tips not critisisim obvisisly i was getting nowhere naturally if i couldnt do it in 6 years i hve super high metabolism just lookin for some advice and maybe some tips shuld i try a different brand is this one ok and when do u start seeing noticable gains seems that everyone has given me a different answer and most of them rent even close to one another thank u for ur input tho

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wasnt making fun of you Bro.The thing is if you arent gaining weight nat.Aas isnt going to help.You need to learn how to eat.Thats why we have a nutrision section.Not knowing how to eat you will loose your gains.And using GP is a waste there are others.We have a section on them.You cant ask for a source.But if you read you dont need to.Get your diet sorted out put another 20lbs on nat.Then run a cycle you will be glad you did.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Out of curiosity, what other compounds are you running? Ancillaries? PCT plan, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I wasnt making fun of you Bro.The thing is if you arent gaining weight nat.Aas isnt going to help.You need to learn how to eat.Thats why we have a nutrision section.Not knowing how to eat you will loose your gains.And using GP is a waste there are others.We have a section on them.You cant ask for a source.But if you read you dont need to.Get your diet sorted out put another 20lbs on nat.Then run a cycle you will be glad you did.
    Thank u that makes alot more sense im eating roughly between 3000-3500 calories a day and am not going to stop however i am looking for only lean muscle mass i have perfect abs and donot in any way want to lose them u dont think a little test would benefit me at all in putting on some muscle and i use .25 arimidex a day and have novl. And clomid for pct 2 weeks after im done with cyclw does this sound ok or reasonable any input will be much appreciated thank u

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I agree with songdog on you need to learn to eat right. Its not just about calories its the right calories.
    Yes adex is good for your ai.
    Pct of nolva clomid 14 days after last pin is correct.
    750 is very high most run 4-500 at least twice before jumping up.
    Anyways head to diet section and learn what to eat and when so you keep some of your gains.
    5'9 140 is super super skinny bro. Unless your 4% bf. Which you are not!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Troll

Thread Information