Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

I hate the 1st of the year......

I just wanted to rant a little about how much i have January ....

The reason why I hate January is because my gym will become over infested with idiots.... people that make a resolution to get in shape. They will only work out for 3 weeks and quit like every year.... Mean while all these new Bro's join the gym pea-cocking because they are 150 pounds with 8% bf and think they have muscle definition.... but then again this happens through out the year..

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    funny.. i dont like january or feb but for difft reasons. i hate the freaking weather and the fact that it gets dark so dang early!

on the bright side i know 2 months and my favorite time of the year is starting (spring)!!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    5000iu D3 daily helps!! Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    funny.. i dont like january or feb but for difft reasons. i hate the freaking weather and the fact that it gets dark so dang early!

on the bright side i know 2 months and my favorite time of the year is starting (spring)!!

Well living in Florida its nice year round... so no issues there but If I lived any where else I would feel you pain.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post

sunlight ?
    Last edited by PEWN; 12-31-2012 at 12:51 PM.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    my trt doc has me on d3 and i was taking 5000 but he bumped me to 10,000 (dont know if its IU or mg)

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEWN View Post
    I just wanted to rant a little about how much i have January ....

The reason why I hate January is because my gym will become over infested with idiots.... people that make a resolution to get in shape. They will only work out for 3 weeks and quit like every year.... Mean while all these new Bro's join the gym pea-cocking because they are 150 pounds with 8% bf and think they have muscle definition.... but then again this happens through out the year..
    my gym has a 12 month minimum contract when you join.. so.. that would help keep the 'new years resolution' people away... hopefully..

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    my gym has a 12 month minimum contract when you join.. so.. that would help keep the 'new years resolution' people away... hopefully..
    Every gym I've ever joined has a minimum length contract. Hell before I got fit I'd join and end up not going but still paying.

I have mixed feelings about the Resolutioners I hate that they mess up my workouts but I do like that they drop off after a few weeks but still pay their dues. So my gym can buy new equipment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Every gym I've ever joined has a minimum length contract. Hell before I got fit I'd join and end up not going but still paying.

I have mixed feelings about the Resolutioners I hate that they mess up my workouts but I do like that they drop off after a few weeks but still pay their dues. So my gym can buy new equipment.

never thought of it like this... now i will smile a little when i see them.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

lol yea we need more benches, if i train on the weekends or in the afternoons, there's about 20 guys that want to do chest and only about 5 benches lol.... and heavier dumbbells (ive just about out grown the 40kg ones will definitely need heavier when i start bulking again )

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Yea, my wife and I workout together and we left the other day irritated that the gym had a sign up promoting 'New Years Special'. Here comes the morons that get in the way, camp on equipment, talk on the phone, don't put sh!t back. Some end up staying and being cool though. Nows not the best time to start a new cycle. Lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I see all the new people and root for them. I know almost all of them will drop out, but a small number will keep going and those are the people we should encourage with the occasional, "hey man, you are looking bigger."

I am frustrated as hell by the newbies but know they help keep the gym open and that a tiny number of them will get addicted and will see results.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I have been sick and in out of the gym the past month. I havent hit all muscles groups a week straight since the end of November. Got in there today final a 100% ready to do some damage only to have it so ****ing packed.

Its pretty annoying bc its not out of shape people they are like 50% bf taking up machines they have no idea what they are doing.

SO I finish working out and get ready to do cardio. My gym has 1 free run treadmill. A free run treadmil is more open and not as confined so its easier for bigger people (6'2) to run or go full burst. Everyone knows its for the certain type of athlete in the gym use another treadmil if you are going to jog. So there is this guy 5'4 fat bastard walking on a full incline at 2.5 mph and he is holding the top of the treadmill. I just couldnt help it. I told him that treadmill is for the taller people please use an of the 30 other treadmills if you are going to fake wlak on an incline....lol

he got off and used another treadmill. Yea it was a dick move

stpete is offline Banned
    I refuse to pay "start up costs" or "minimum contracts." If they're a legit business, they will take your cash. And i tell them as much. If they try to tell you that they don't do cash or month to month memberships, get out. They are only after your money.

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    I hear yah I hate this time of year the gym gets so crowded you feesl like your at the club.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot tonight again as I did the last few nights.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Yup my regular gym is closed today. Looks I'm going to 24.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

After i'm a civilian again I'll have to find a gym like that.
    Its surprising how many dudes still have no idea what they are doing in the gym even in the Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    After i'm a civilian again I'll have to find a gym like that.
    Its surprising how many dudes still have no idea what they are doing in the gym even in the Army.
    Already? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Already? How does that work?
    What do you mean already? I'm going to be a civilian again eventually. I've got around 3 years left on this contract, I'll probably re up, not sure for how long.

Rwy
    saw a guy that was probably 30-40% bf standing on his head for like 30 seconds straight. I went up and just started recording him with my cell phone lol

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    saw a guy that was probably 30-40% bf standing on his head for like 30 seconds straight. I went up and just started recording him with my cell phone lol
    Lol..if I stood on my head that long I would pro Bly pass out

Rwy
    it was just so weird lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    What do you mean already? I'm going to be a civilian again eventually. I've got around 3 years left on this contract, I'll probably re up, not sure for how long.
    OK I miss understood. I read it as in you are or will be a civilian again shortly.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah I dont miss those dayz at all.Now I got all the equiment I need. And I love the cold we just had a good snow storm.I just wish it was during deer season.I lived in S Cal for 10yrs never could get use to the warm year around.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

OK I miss understood. I read it as in you are or will be a civilian again shortly.
    Yeah lol nope. Uncle Sam has me for a while longer. Considering I don't drink much or do drugs I don't see a chapter in my future either lol

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Dont be hating on january brah, its my day on the 5th! I can relate to exactly what your saying though.

Like today 3rd of january seems to be not a normal trading hour day, they closed almost 2 hours early from normal hours.

I made sure i left all dumbells and plates for the clean up

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    Dont be hating on january brah, its my day on the 5th! I can relate to exactly what your saying though.

Like today 3rd of january seems to be not a normal trading hour day, they closed almost 2 hours early from normal hours.

I made sure i left all dumbells and plates for the clean up
    My birthday is on the 5th to

I actually have 3 gym memberships but due to work and injuries for the past 1 1/2 year I have mostly only worked out at work around 2am when no one else is around. I was thinking of going to one of my other gyms this week to switch my routine around a little and my gym at work is very limited on equipment but then I got thinking if I go to the gym now everyone will think I'm one of the newbies. lol

Blog Entries
    I saw that the 1 new years resolution was loosing weight .... Hopefully they will stay on the cardio machines and not make gym there new pta after school social hour.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Great viewpoint! Now I'm looking forward to the hoards of newbs. My only issue is the new ones are usually the ones that come in sick and coughing spreading the flu at the gym. That part sucks trying to avoid the sneeze pathways. i do wipe off all equipment before and after use. Especially this time of year. I'm still not over my bout of flu, but out of respect for others would never go to the gym till it's gone. I only wish every one did that...

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love all of the brand new workout clothes,gloves,belts and headbands they buy when they start!You can always tell the newbie because he is wearing his belt while doing biceps.
    but wtf we were all newbies at one time.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I love all of the brand new workout clothes,gloves,belts and headbands they buy when they start!You can always tell the newbie because he is wearing his belt while doing biceps.
    i agree but then start a week early or after xmas lol

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Great viewpoint! Now I'm looking forward to the hoards of newbs. My only issue is the new ones are usually the ones that come in sick and coughing spreading the flu at the gym. That part sucks trying to avoid the sneeze pathways. i do wipe off all equipment before and after use. Especially this time of year. I'm still not over my bout of flu, but out of respect for others would never go to the gym till it's gone. I only wish every one did that...
    cause you have respect.. Man you fooled us all. I have a towel but do not have to wipe my bench or anything cause I am not the sweating type when I lift (sometimes on leg days). When I do cardio, yes I wipe off the machine after.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats hilarious...reminds me of a few days ago a guy who was doing tricep pull downs next to me on a tower asked if I would take a picture of his lats when he flexed. i said excuse me cause I didnt really understand cause he was about 5'8 45 yr old and weight maybe 155. basically he looked like a marathon runner if anything. So i was confused in about 10 seconds but kindly snapped a pics and he said thanks.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    thats hilarious...reminds me of a few days ago a guy who was doing tricep pull downs next to me on a tower asked if I would take a picture of his lats when he flexed. i said excuse me cause I didnt really understand cause he was about 5'8 45 yr old and weight maybe 155. basically he looked like a marathon runner if anything. So i was confused in about 10 seconds but kindly snapped a pics and he said thanks.
    Maybe he is keeping track of his progress. People probably wondered why I was taking pics of myself a few years ago when I was fat.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys, I'm new. I'm 140lbs, been doing pushups for 3 weeks. My new years resolution is to get to 240lbs and 3% in 6 months. My friend who knows all about aas has recommended tren for my first time to get huge. I can't wait for the massive hard-ons this will give me too My diet is perfect. I had cherios this morning, a HUGE bowl, and kraft dinner with hotdogs for protein at lunch. I'll have meat lovers pizza for dinner. Oh, will Tribulus be good for PCT (I'm new and don't really understand what this is)? I've bought my first gym membership at Good Life, and hired one of their trainers, he said I'f I keep paying him I can compete!!!!!!

See you guys at the squat thing, I'm gonna death-lift until I puke!!!!!

YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new. I'm 140lbs, been doing pushups for 3 weeks. My new years resolution is to get to 240lbs and 3% in 6 months. My friend who knows all about aas has recommended tren for my first time to get huge. I can't wait for the massive hard-ons this will give me too My diet is perfect. I had cherios this morning, a HUGE bowl, and kraft dinner with hotdogs for protein at lunch. I'll have meat lovers pizza for dinner. Oh, will Tribulus be good for PCT (I'm new and don't really understand what this is)? I've bought my first gym membership at Good Life, and hired one of their trainers, he said I'f I keep paying him I can compete!!!!!!

YOLO
    I hope you went to GNC and spent at least $300 on supplements,because that will definitely make you big!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post

YOLO
    I hope you went to GNC and spent at least $300 on supplements,because that will definitely make you big!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member

I went to a locally owned supp store. The guy gave me something called M1T. He said to double the dose and use it to bring my natty test back after my tren cycle. He's the same guy who recommended the tribulus for after cycle. I think he owns the store, so he must be looking out for me and know whats best.

2013's gonna be awesome!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information