Thread: AR-r Review

evander87 is offline Senior Member

AR-r Review

Little backstory.

I'm new to peptides. I did my research but missed one basic thing about them, I'll come back to that. So I go to AR-r and oder up my peptide while placing my order I get a little "Do you want to add Bac water to your order for $9" I'm thinking this is just a connivence add on. So I say no. My mistake and move on with my order. I PM a member here and he's great about providing me info on this chem and lets me know I need the water to reconstitute the peptide. DOHH. No problem I'll just go back and order some pins and the bac water. However you can't order the bac water on it's own. They only sell it with a peptide. As I found out a lot of places have bac water on backorder. ARR is not selling it on it's own so their clients can actually use the peptide they bought. I write to ARR pleading with them to sell me the water. I was willing to pay for both the water and shipping because of my mistake but because I've done a lot of business with Arr they just sent me the water. That is customer service that is lacking with many businesses today.

They have a quality product and their customer service is amazing. Great company and they will continue to get my business.

Thanks Ar-r!

EDIT we also have some pretty kick ass members that have helped with do my research.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great read!

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Good to hear they have great customer service. Nothing worse than a business that doesnt take care of customers. I placed my first order about a month ago and was pleased with how fast I received it. Plan to do more business with them for sure.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yep they have treated me well too.
    Good people.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Rock Solid service. Nice.

Flawdaboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Little backstory.

I'm new to peptides. I did my research but missed one basic thing about them, I'll come back to that. So I go to AR-r and oder up my peptide while placing my order I get a little "Do you want to add Bac water to your order for $9" I'm thinking this is just a connivence add on. So I say no. My mistake and move on with my order. I PM a member here and he's great about providing me info on this chem and lets me know I need the water to reconstitute the peptide. DOHH. No problem I'll just go back and order some pins and the bac water. However you can't order the bac water on it's own. They only sell it with a peptide. As I found out a lot of places have bac water on backorder. ARR is not selling it on it's own so their clients can actually use the peptide they bought. I write to ARR pleading with them to sell me the water. I was willing to pay for both the water and shipping because of my mistake but because I've done a lot of business with Arr they just sent me the water. That is customer service that is lacking with many businesses today.

They have a quality product and their customer service is amazing. Great company and they will continue to get my business.

Thanks Ar-r!

EDIT we also have some pretty kick ass members that have helped with do my research.

I read juced porkchop thread on peptides pretty confusing for me as i am science illiterate. Could you explain how you reconstitute the peptide? (i dont even know what reconstitue mean) also i noticed its all measure in mcg not mg. Now i know mcg is a 1000th of a mg hwo is this measured consider i see dosages of 25 mcg do u need special barrels to measure this so for the dumb questions. But ive never used peptide obviously and they keep popping up everywhere looking forward to trying one in the future.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I have had several experiences with ar-r and so far and of them have been favorable for me as well. I have puchased thier DHT inhibitors, accessories, UCDA, and a ancillary. So far all products that i used have been satasfactory, prices are good, (sometimes great if you catch the right sale), and t/a is excellent. I have not yet tried any peptides but i am looking into them and trying to figure out what might be benificial to me for my goals. I have a ancillary product from them (first time ever an ancillary product from a res. co.) but cannot report on the quality of that just yet, only the shipping due to PCT does not begin for 3 more weeks. However based on previous reviews from other members whos feesback i've grown to trust and respect, i have no concerns.

Thread Information