Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned

Forced into a fight at a bar......

New Years eve, I got together with some friends from out of town that we only get to see once a year. The night went well for the most part, we all rang in the new year with some tasty champagne, a light buzz & a kiss from a hot girl.......... Any way, long story short..........I was headed for the bathroom before we hit the road for I.H.O.P., when I walked in there were 5 tiny, frail little punks dressed all ghetto fabulous standing around socializing in the bathroom, "excuse me" I sez, they all step aside "no problem, happy new year man" they say, as I approach the urinal I notice my good friend (we'll call him "T" in this story) has followed me into the bathroom, so we're doing our business, one of the twigs speaks up & says " Damn..........you're some big ****** fvckers aint ya..................you think you can take anyone don't ya" I laughed, "T" didn't find it amusing, he turns & says "whats the problem", one of the twigs says "you want some b!tch", I thought to myself "ah sh!t", cut it short, zipped it up & took my position at "T's" left, "oh you want some too huh" sez one of the twigs, I say "c'mon guys seriously, take a look at what you're facing here, (I'm 6'-2" / 270 +/- "T" is 5'-10" / 230 + & these tots were ranging from 5'-9" to 6' & 160 to maybe 180) do you really thing ANY of you have a snowballs chance in hell of leaving here on your feet" not even 2 seconds later "T" got hit in the mouth & was jumped on by 2, the other 3 rushed me, this is where it gets ugly.

As they were rushing, I hit one square in the face completely crushing his cheek bones, caving it in like a cereal bowl & knocking him out cold, the other 2 kept coming so I threw one to the floor & took the ground & pound to him, the other kicked me in the ear / side of the face from behind, I popped him in the mouth with my elbow & then again in the nose resulting in lost teeth, a broke nose & 2 black eyes, he almost went out cold but snapped out of it & ran out of the bathroom screaming like a girl (no offense ladies, but guys shouldn't make your noises) I turned back to my project on the floor & he was unconscious so I look behind me at the other end of the bathroom to see how my boy is making out & he's standing over two unconscious, toothless, bloody, bodies, watching me & laughing (ass hole).

I'm not a gossiper or a tattle tell, but for some reason I just couldn't resist sharing my fvcked up NYE with you all. But as fvcked up as it was, it could have been worse, at least I still got fed.

Happy new year everyone.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 03-15-2013 at 06:20 AM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Police involvement? Charges filed on anyone?

That is a horrible experience, especially when it is just random hooligan shit.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    what a bunch of idiots....were they drunk?

alex18 is offline Member
    Sad thing is.... If the fuzz had turned up it would have been you in the clanger for the night

Having said that.... Hats off for finishing what they started ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    New Years eve the Princess & I got together with some friends from out of town that we only get to see once a year. The night went well for the most part, we all rang in the new year with some tasty champagne, a light buzz & a kiss from a hot girl.......... Any way, long story short..........I was headed for the bathroom before we hit the road for I.H.O.P., when I walked in there were 5 tiny, frail little punks dressed all ghetto fabulous standing around socializing in the bathroom, "excuse me" I sez, they all step aside "no problem, happy new year man" they say, as I approach the urinal I notice my good friend (we'll call him "T" in this story) has followed me into the bathroom, so we're doing our business, one of the twigs speaks up & says " Damn..........you're some big mother fvckers aint ya..................you think you can take anyone don't ya" I laughed, "T" didn't find it amusing, he turns & says "whats the problem", one of the twigs says "you want some b!tch", I thought to myself "ah sh!t", cut it short, zipped it up & took my position at "T's" left, "oh you want some too huh" sez one of the twigs, I say "c'mon guys seriously, take a look at what you're facing here, (I'm 6'-2" / 270 +/- "T" is 5'-10" / 230 + & these tots were ranging from 5'-9" to 6' & 160 to maybe 180) do you really thing ANY of you have a snowballs chance in hell of leaving here on your feet" not even 2 seconds later "T" got hit in the mouth & was jumped on by 2, the other 3 rushed me, this is where it gets ugly.

As they were rushing, I hit one square in the face completely crushing his cheek bones, caving it in like a cereal bowl & knocking him out cold, the other 2 kept coming so I threw one to the floor & took the ground & pound to him, the other kicked me in the ear / side of the face from behind, I popped him in the mouth with my elbow & then again in the nose resulting in lost teeth, a broke nose & 2 black eyes, he almost went out cold but snapped out of it & ran out of the bathroom screaming like a girl (no offense ladies, but guys shouldn't make your noises) I turned back to my project on the floor & he was unconscious so I look behind me at the other end of the bathroom to see how my boy is making out & he's standing over two unconscious, toothless, bloody, bodies, watching me & laughing (ass hole).

I'm not a gossiper or a tattle tell, but for some reason I just couldn't resist sharing my fvcked up NYE with you all. But as fvcked up as it was, it could have been worse, at least I still got fed & laid.

Happy new year everyone.
    Hilarious, I dont get small guys that go looking for fights with people that are much larger than them. I work as a bouncer and if a situation comes up with someone thats much larger than me (225, 6') I defiantely handle it differently than one with someone thats smaller.

Glad you walked away and had a good ending to the night.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like half the morons I run into in my city. Worst off for them I know half the bouncers so I rarely get my hands dirty lol

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    See.... just like I said... its always the little guys starting shit.... where's Gixx...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    See.... just like I said... its always the little guys starting shit.... where's Gixx...
    Cause your a towering 5'8
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm also 190ish...... and spent the last 8 years learning how to choke people out as well as make knee's buckle with one hit.

LOL... I remember when I got arrested after my fighting incident; when I got to the County Jail before bailing out... like 10 "corrections officers", one with a video camera politely walked me to my cell and asked me to please have a seat.

I'm also 190ish...... and spent the last 8 years learning how to choke people out as well as make knee's buckle with one hit.
    Eat another sandwich and u can weigh as much as me
    Been doing the same for over 10. Train with att now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Police involvement? Charges filed on anyone?

That is a horrible experience, especially when it is just random hooligan shit.
    Cops are never an issue for me, once they find out "who I am" they don't dare to try to charge me.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-04-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Eat another sandwich and u can weigh as much as me
    Been doing the same for over 10. Train with att now.
    You're telling me you're 190+? Pic?

Here's me like a month ago

Attachment 131394
    Last edited by dan991; 01-05-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    what a bunch of idiots....were they drunk?
    I don't think they were, I think they were dealing & using drugs, (that's why they were hanging out in a disgusting bathroom instead of mingling with all the beautiful people) so under the influence none the less & feeling like bullet proof giants apparently................

On my phone, posted pics plenty before. Biggest ive been was 205

On my phone, posted pics plenty before. Biggest ive been was 205
    How tall are you exactly?

How tall are you exactly?
    5'6..

190 for me is actually fat. I have real high BF right now. I like to be around 170's lean around 7-8%. I'm gonna conservatively guess in the above pic I'm probably at 15% or so. Don't let the abs fool you..... I'm carrying A LOT of fat right now.

5'6..
    205 @ 5'6" with how much body fat (realistically)?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cops are never an issue for me, once they find out "who I am" they don't dare to try to charge me.
    yeah, Bear. i always thought you are "law-enforcement" or something. could you have flashed a badge at them instead of your fist? lol...

you know, your incident totally remind me of Jack Reacher. there was a thread here in the lounge about the movie. you really should take tom cruise's place and show him how it should be done

HA! Funny.

How ya been Gixx? Yet another good pic of the wifey.....................showing how she keeps you in line with her communist dictatorship or is that dick-tatorship...............

DEA?

If so... can you source me some of the good stuff you've confiscated?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    yeah, Bear. i always thought you are "law-enforcement" or something. could you have flashed a badge at them instead of your fist? lol...

you know, your incident totally remind me of Jack Reacher. there was a thread here in the lounge about the movie. you really should take tom cruise's place and show him how it should be done
    Is that the name of the movie?

HA! Funny.

How ya been Gixx? Yet another good pic of the wifey.....................showing how she keeps you in line with her communist dictatorship or is that dick-tatorship...............
    Good, to see u back.
    Lol yea i dont know what those guys were thinking with you. Im sure they are wondering now too.
    Lol thats not the wifey but yea im on a short leash

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HA! Funny.

yea!... gix has got an avi again!.. but i'm guessing its not the wife, after knowing what the guys here can do with a pic...

205 @ 5'6" with how much body fat (realistically)?
    At 205 i was about 14

At 205 i was about 14
    Okay.. I was waiting to hear 4-5%, lol

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Gixx wrestled at an elite level, I actually think I know what college you wrestled at lol. I to wrestled at an elite level and have competed in sub grappling at a pretty elite level. I was even brought in for a couple of guys training camps.

Dan I find it odd that you are constantly throwing around small guy comments and even odder you claimed to have thrown a high kick in a bar fight. Ernesto hoost himself said he would never throw a high kick in a bar fight and he is probably top 3 greatest kickboxers of all time.

You're a very odd dude and I have a feelings you probably tell some tall tails.

Good, to see u back.
    Lol yea i dont know what those guys were thinking with you. Im sure they are wondering now too.
    Lol thats not the wifey but yea im on a short leash
    OOPS! Sorry, guess it's been a while since I've seen her last................sure looks like her though...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Gixx wrestled at an elite level, I actually think I know what college you wrestled at lol. I to wrestled at an elite level and have competed in sub grappling at a pretty elite level. I was even brought in for a couple of guys training camps.

Dan I find it odd that you are constantly throwing around small guy comments and even odder you claimed to have thrown a high kick in a bar fight. Ernesto hoost himself said he would never throw a high kick in a bar fight and he is probably top 3 greatest kickboxers of all time.

"Tail" or "tale"....................?

lol..........just kidding........sorry I had to.............

OOPS! Sorry, guess it's been a while since I've seen her last................sure looks like her though...........
    No reason to be sorry, this girl is hot too. How has everything else been with u?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Nah, I've only thrown one kick at a bar. Only bar fight I've been in. I'm also not a kick boxer. It was just an natural reaction. I'm no pro fighter.... I've fought one amateur fight. I do like MMA for cardio and endurance which is why I do it. I'm no bad ass.... but I do have a short fuse though when it comes to stupidity and disrespectful people.

I don't tell tales... if I did I'd say I was at 4-6% BF like everyone else on the forum with more than 1000 posts.

No reason to be sorry, this girl is hot too. How has everything else been with u?
    Pretty good, I competed in my first strongman comp recently................got my ass handed to me.......at first, I still finished in the green though & I now know my weakness (atlas balls) that I need to focus on for future comps. Life is good...........

And for the record... yes... I would definitely go for a kick to the head in a fight with a guy Bear's size. I gotta knock him out before he can land one with 270 lbs behind it, lol.

And for the record... yes... I would definitely go for a kick to the head in a fight with a guy Bear's size. I gotta knock him out before he can land one with 270 lbs behind it, lol.
    You better have some tree trunk legs bro, I got kicked in the head during that scuffle & all it did was "wake the bear" ...........lol

Pretty good, I competed in my first strongman comp recently................got my ass handed to me.......at first, I still finished in the green though & I now know my weakness (atlas balls) that I need to focus on for future comps. Life is good...........
    Thats good,for ur first. Congrats and now u know what u have to improve on.

You better have some tree trunk legs bro, I got kicked in the head during that scuffle & all it did was "wake the bear" ...........lol
    A lot of my 190 lbs is in my quads

Attachment 131395
    Last edited by dan991; 01-05-2013 at 12:45 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Are you serious? Thats awesome bear! I watch it on tv and have been live a few times.
    These dudes are huge (not that your small by any means) all are over 320 I thought. Like a brian Shaw omg!
    Awesome you compete bear!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Nah, I've only thrown one kick at a bar. Only bar fight I've been in. I'm also not a kick boxer. It was just an natural reaction. I'm no pro fighter.... I've fought one amateur fight. I do like MMA for cardio and endurance which is why I do it. I'm no bad ass.... but I do have a short fuse though when it comes to stupidity and disrespectful people.

I don't tell tales... if I did I'd say I was at 4-6% BF like everyone else on the forum with more than 1000 posts.
    Okay I gotta ask who has claimed 4-6% doesn't matter the post amount.

And gixxer would destroy you. I got a $100 bucks on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Are you serious? Thats awesome bear! I watch it on tv and have been live a few times.
    These dudes are huge (not that your small by any means) all are over 320 I thought. Like a brian Shaw omg!
    Awesome you compete bear!
    HEY!............Easy..........you'll give me a complex.............I'm working on it............

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information