OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

No more fiber needed in your diet...just drink a coke

Well, if you have the specific condition sited in the article anyway...first it'll kill ya, now its a legitimate medical treatment.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...ntcmp=HPBucket

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Oh geeze.. now the landwhales can claim medical treatment while slamming a 2 liter

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Oh geeze.. now the landwhales can claim medical treatment while slamming a 2 liter
    Haha! never heard landwhales

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Sorry can't read since I manually added foxnews.com to my anti-virus programs as an infected site.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    it will take corrison off of batteries, of course it will dissolve someone's fat plug!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Wtf is wrong with people??

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    If I do 2-a-day workouts, I drink about a half of a pepsi before my 2nd workout. Sugar and caffiene makes for a great preworkout drink. Not every time, but it works if I'm feeling a little low on energy.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    If I do 2-a-day workouts, I drink about a half of a pepsi before my 2nd workout. Sugar and caffiene makes for a great preworkout drink. Not every time, but it works if I'm feeling a little low on energy.
    Sorry to bust your bubble bud but.....If you are drinking Pepsi you are not consuming sugar. And you are probably like What? Well here goes, back in the day pre 1985, all the soda pop contained cane sugar, the sweetest purest form of sugar on the market. But The United States Federal Government, in all their infinite wisdom decided, hey we need to regulate and protect the sugar cane industry by setting their prices artificially high. Thereby forcing everyone who uses sugar products to pay way more than it's now worth! Yes said the Federal Government we are gonna make a mint on this one. But Small and big businesses being ever so smarter than our Federal Government, found a cheaper way to produce a lesser form of sugar type sustitute that was usable in all the markets and products. And voila along comes High Fructose Corn Syrup! So now Amercia is setting on milions of pounds of Cane sugar that others nation neither want nor need at articially double prices, and we Americans have to settle for cheaper less sweet and who knows how safe corn syrup sweetened products. Actually word is now out that High Fructose Corn Syrup is way worse on the human body that Actual Cane Sugar From Hawaii Growin In The Sun C&H Pure Cane Sugar! To see Fructose damage to our bodies one only needs to walk as far as a Nearby Walmart and see all those fat folks in there, courtesy of high fructose corn syrup sweetened soda pop. Look back to the 50's,60's and even 70's when coke and pepsi were sold in 16 oz bottles for 99 cents an 8 pack, no fat folks then? noper. If one ever get the chance to buy some imported Mexican bottled Coke in 12 oz glass bottles and drink one. Wow! Now that's a real thing!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Ah....one of those "unintended consequences" that seems all too common whenever our Federal Gov't gets involved.

Let me try this....Well that HFCS and caffiene make for a great preworkout drink...I think.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Sorry to bust your bubble bud but.....If you are drinking Pepsi you are not consuming sugar. And you are probably like What? Well here goes, back in the day pre 1985, all the soda pop contained cane sugar, the sweetest purest form of sugar on the market. But The United States Federal Government, in all their infinite wisdom decided, hey we need to regulate and protect the sugar cane industry by setting their prices artificially high. Thereby forcing everyone who uses sugar products to pay way more than it's now worth! Yes said the Federal Government we are gonna make a mint on this one. But Small and big businesses being ever so smarter than our Federal Government, found a cheaper way to produce a lesser form of sugar type sustitute that was usable in all the markets and products. And voila along comes High Fructose Corn Syrup! So now Amercia is setting on milions of pounds of Cane sugar that others nation neither want nor need at articially double prices, and we Americans have to settle for cheaper less sweet and who knows how safe corn syrup sweetened products. Actually word is now out that High Fructose Corn Syrup is way worse on the human body that Actual Cane Sugar From Hawaii Growin In The Sun C&H Pure Cane Sugar! To see Fructose damage to our bodies one only needs to walk as far as a Nearby Walmart and see all those fat folks in there, courtesy of high fructose corn syrup sweetened soda pop. Look back to the 50's,60's and even 70's when coke and pepsi were sold in 16 oz bottles for 99 cents an 8 pack, no fat folks then? noper. If one ever get the chance to buy some imported Mexican bottled Coke in 12 oz glass bottles and drink one. Wow! Now that's a real thing!
    Soda is crap! Period.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well said...totally agree!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I cant believe people ever went for that crap. They did that stuff when I was a kid and even then I knew real/natural sugar, butter etc.

Did you know Coke use to really have coke in it? In 1885 coke was named for it's two medical ingredients. Coca leaves and kola nuts

Thread Information