GymHero is offline Senior Member

Experiencing the oh so fun insomnia!

Only 5 days in on Ace 75mg EOD. Have never felt so good on cycle. Only problem already is it seems i cant sleep for more than 45 mins at a time and after i sleep for a bit i wake up feeling fully energized like i just slept for 20 hours lol. i usually crash at some point during the day and take a nap. This started on day 3. I took 3mg of melatonin tonight and passed out for nearly 2 hours :/ now im on here with you bastrds. I love this stuff tho besides the sh!t sleep. I can already feel the tren doing its job. Diet and training are on point. Very excited for my comp in april. I have been keeping a very detailed personal log i will upload soon. First time using tren and it was home brewed by my good friend, hopefully i can make it 8 weeks but i know this not sleeping will get old very quick. Any suggestions ? What do you guys like to take besides melatonin? I love the dreams im having btw lol!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    LOL! I knew i was in for a good pic when you replied haha

Maybe you can come keep me warm DSM

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    My brain is still in Vegas. I would just be cashing out my tab at the club and headed for a blackjack table.

Thread Information