Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Sandy hook a conspiracy?

While I don't actually believe that to be true, this video is interesting and worth watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem with conspiracy stuff is to many times more is true than not but it's the over zealous out spoken few that makes it all unbelievable. I have also been thinking a lot about what could have happened there the last few days, not sure why but something just didnt seem right and I had no idea about any of this that was going on. Not sure if I believe any, some, much of it or???

I have been wondering if there is a connection between this and the theater shooting and some agenda in play? I HATE conspiracy stuff and have always balked at those who believe and think most of them are nut job but I'm starting to climb the walnut tree lately so to speak.

I dont think it's impossible and it wouldn't be the 1st time people have been manipulated as well as the public via mass media. 99% of us believe what we hear. I have always said believe nothing you hear and only 50% of what you see. I'm only now starting to understand the real meaning of that.

I agree with you. I don't know what to think. But this video leads me to believe SOMETHING strange was going on, my biggest question is why was that dude laughing before going on about discussing the death of his child?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    I agree with you. I don't know what to think. But this video leads me to believe SOMETHING strange was going on, my biggest question is why was that dude laughing before going on about discussing the death of his child?
    I watched that clip twice and it was the biggest wtf part in the thing which I skimmed since its 30 min. The only explanation I could offer is that some people laugh nervously when something makes them incredibly uncomfortable it is a mechanism to deal with stress. I am one of these people I have been known to laugh at times when it is inappropriate.

60 minutes did this story ill give cliffs on below
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_16...es-fatal-dive/
    There was a case years ago where a man's wife died while scuba diving with him. He gave interviews to police and the parents about what happened. They jailed him partly because he showed no emotion what so ever. They would later find out he had a horrific past. He had dealt with sexual and physical abuse as a kid and his father was jailed at 9 for sexually abusing another member of the family. His father later had a sex change. When his brother was 18 he bludgeoned their mother to death. Anyway I bring it up because people sometimes react to extreme stress in ways that are perceived as socially unacceptable because of their childhoods.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Nothing surprises me, even at my age. 20 or so innocent lives (If this event even took place) for 300 million individuals unarmed is a good trade off if you think in their f*cked up mindset.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    We need heroes willing to get a concealed carry and use it instead of unarmed civilians running at the first sign of gunfire. We should put a club together we could call it The Punisher League

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_punisher_skull_wallpaper_hd-HD.jpg 
Views:	1394 
Size:	988.5 KB 
ID:	131963

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love stuff like this, really interesting!!

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Google "Operation Northwoods".

A plan to blow up American airliners and then blame it on Cuba as an excuse to invade Cuba. I believe the plan was even acknowledged by Bill Clinton.

This is a fact, not a conspiracy theory. Can be hard to stomach for some people when you realise the US government has planned to kill its own citizens in the 1960s.

Really makes you think about 9/11 and all the very convenient shootings that are taking place.
    Last edited by BR0DIE; 01-15-2013 at 01:56 PM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at pictures of the girl, you can tell photoshop has been used, there are other various touched photos throughout the web and on other videos that make you really go wtf.

Like what was stated never believe everything you hear. I had a hard time feeling any emotion when this even took place, when everyone on facebook was devastated posting how their hearts go out to blah blah, I'm sitting here thinking what if this is another planned event and the real enemy is hidden, and the media is being used to control the people.

Whether it is real or not, it was the climax needed post election to really push for gun control. Honestly we are in for a lot of trouble. The more I see the way this country is headed the more I realize I might be considered a criminal one day.

Wanted to add, a lot of the stuff brought up in the video could be easily refuted. Not only that the situation with the man that brought the kids in his house could have just been acting on his own trying to get on tv, people make stuff up all the time. But the one father really did look like he was acting, you don't see any signs of emotional distress or trauma from other parents either. There are other things in this video they use as evidence that don't say much either, unfortunately it's still kind of just thrown together without enough real evidence.
    Last edited by SEOINAGE; 01-15-2013 at 02:08 PM.

well, if this wasn't a conspiracy, theres going to be a lot of parents very upset that theres so much talk about it being one, and they have a dead child to grieve over on top of it. so either way its a messed up situation

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The question is if someone took the time to do it professionally and investigated more and not just throw it together quickly and put it out there would it ever make it to the web?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno but the issue where all these americans want gun control because of situations like this baffles my mind. I just don't get how this makes them think gun control. All I know is I'll have whatever weapons I can get my hands on, even if it comes to one day I have to have a properly functioning sword to fight off machete bandits, lol.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not going to entertain the notion of watching that one bit.

Conspiracy?! Is that a JOKE! What people dont realise is that somewhere in America, a day after Sandy Hook 20 more people died by gun fire. A day after that 20 more died, and after that day, 20 more, and so on.

It's just that 'those twenty' got the front cover splash the Media wanted.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    if you want to look up somethings our government did back then, just look up MK ULTRA

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    if you want to look up somethings our government did back then, just look up MK ULTRA
    Keep in mind MK ULTRA and Operation Northwoods are only the things we KNOW about. God knows what else the US government has done/is doing.

I say keep as many guns as you can with as much ammo as you can to protect from the government if necessary.

Gav_999 is offline New Member
    Look up the Port Arthur Massacre in Tazmania and they blamed that on some young kid who was "mentally retarded" and it seems more like a special ops teams handywork with the headshot ratio etc, I'm afraid the UN is particularly keen on disarming America so you better get ready for a fight cos they are coming for your guns , no doubt about it.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav_999 View Post
    Look up the Port Arthur Massacre in Tazmania and they blamed that on some young kid who was "mentally retarded" and it seems more like a special ops teams handywork with the headshot ratio etc, I'm afraid the UN is particularly keen on disarming America so you better get ready for a fight cos they are coming for your guns , no doubt about it.
    I was going to comment on you being brave about your screen name but now I see it's GAV and not GAY...Nevermind..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I will never underestimate the government and the ways politicians use to get what they want. I can't fathom this being a conspiracy cause it is children for crying out loud. But what leads me to think of Hmmm its possible is they have wanted our guns for some time now and needed a bang to set off this chain reaction.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Not going to entertain the notion of watching that one bit.

Conspiracy?! Is that a JOKE! What people dont realise is that somewhere in America, a day after Sandy Hook 20 more people died by gun fire. A day after that 20 more died, and after that day, 20 more, and so on.

It's just that 'those twenty' got the front cover splash the Media wanted.
    It was 20 white children

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Hate to say it no different from the days of probation,Heroin epidemic,cocaine all done by the government.People need to realize the government is behind everything from bringing in the heroine in the 60s & 70s to the cocaine in the 80s. This government is ****ing evil

Gav_999 is offline New Member
    All of these shooters in the US appear to be jacked up on prescriptions the US has a big problem with this, no one is talking about banning these I bet legal prescriptions kill more people every day than guns , in fact I bet its way way more!

Thread Information