Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

The biggest Loser

I never watched this show before this season but man its sad and (i know this is terrible) but a little funny. These people cannot even walk on a treadmill at 4 mph. They were falling off and puking. Crazyness

Anyhow this guys story is messed up http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/contestants/tc/

Basically he gets rear ended by a truck while driving and because of his weight he breaks the drivers seat chair which then slams into his 1 year old son and totally ****s this kid up. I mean bad. What gets me is how do you need a tv show after your weight hurts your own child. He had been applying for the show for a few years and kept getting denied. You would think this would send anyone to get their shit straight. I think this guy was eliminated already after the first week.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    my only answer is food can be addictive to some like a drug. if a drug user hurts a family member while on drugs, a lot of the time they turn to drugs as the answer to grieving. same thing applies here, this dude probably eats when he's sad and stressed.

edit- good show though I'm a fan

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Some people are scared of failing so much they need a TV show to lose weight.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Good point. My local radio station is doing a 'biggest loser' contest and there are auditions for it! They only choose 12 people and they have to do bootcamp classes, radio time etc... It must be motivating to have all of that support!

alex18 is offline Member
    I love the show and I watch it with my wife very week. We love the drama and we love watching those fat fks trying to do burpees etc... Someone shoot me haha... I'm going to hell... But anyway what I don't understand is its supposed to be a mechanism to teach obese America how to get fit and lose weight. Yeah it shows them working out etc but it focuses nothing on their diet which pisses me off. You get a 350lbs man working out daily all week and dosnt lose any weight? Well clearly he was eating too much!!! There should be info on what they each ate all week and what their calories were....then the fat man at home can say oh ok I'm 350lbs and I need to consume x calories to lose 1lbs a week etc....

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Ahhhh!!! Can;t watch it. Bloody Canadian IP address.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Ahhhh!!! Can;t watch it. Bloody Canadian IP address.
    Download hot spot shield. Also works for watching Yankee Netflix.

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    dude, i saw this seasons first episode, that female trainer is ****in dumbass... you DONT have 300 lbs people goin on speed 5 at an incline of 2 to "warm up" .. ****in dumbass bitch wondered why they were fallin and puking, that stupid bitch should of had them at 2 speed or 2.5 speed even 3 speed tops at an incline of no less than 7.5 , they would of been able to work out much longer that way, the people on this show have no physical activity, of course they cant ****in run at speed 4 or 5 on treadmill for more then 30 seconds, it doesnt take a ****in rocket scientist to figure this shit out, just common sense, i was totally pissed off witht he way that female trainer handled everyone on the treadmill, really bad

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    dude, i saw this seasons first episode, that female trainer is ****in dumbass... you DONT have 300 lbs people goin on speed 5 at an incline of 2 to "warm up" .. ****in dumbass bitch wondered why they were fallin and puking, that stupid bitch should of had them at 2 speed or 2.5 speed even 3 speed tops at an incline of no less than 7.5 , they would of been able to work out much longer that way, the people on this show have no physical activity, of course they cant ****in run at speed 4 or 5 on treadmill for more then 30 seconds, it doesnt take a ****in rocket scientist to figure this shit out, just common sense, i was totally pissed off witht he way that female trainer handled everyone on the treadmill, really bad
    I think they were trying to weed out the weak people that probably wouldn't make it through the entire process.

I feel so bad for some of those people weighing 300-400+ pounds. I just imagine me trying to walk on the treadmill with basically myself (210 pounds) with someone weighing the same as me on my back. You really think that they are just weak but man I couldn't imagine how hard that would be to do anything carrying that much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    I think they were trying to weed out the weak people that probably wouldn't make it through the entire process.

I feel so bad for some of those people weighing 300-400+ pounds. I just imagine me trying to walk on the treadmill with basically myself (210 pounds) with someone weighing the same as me on my back. You really think that they are just weak but man I couldn't imagine how hard that would be to do anything carrying that much weight.
    not really fair though, if u want to weed out weak people u do it at the weigh ins, by them not losing weight, u dont over work them and make them quit, that helps no body and is ****IN retarted

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Apparently you have never played football and gone through two-a-days or anything similar to that? It saves them from putting all of their effort into these people who will ultimately give up halfway in.

With that being said, Jillian is a bitch and makes a fool out of herself trying to be so hardcore. The other trainers take a firm approach but they don't try to kill people... I know what you are saying.

naw never played football, but i understand what you are getting at

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    not really fair though, if u want to weed out weak people u do it at the weigh ins, by them not losing weight, u dont over work them and make them quit, that helps no body and is ****IN retarted
    The network is not their to give this to people who want to lose weight. Its for the people that can lose it through this grueling unhealthy process to acheive ratings.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Apparently you have never played football and gone through two-a-days or anything similar to that? It saves them from putting all of their effort into these people who will ultimately give up halfway in.

With that being said, Jillian is a bitch and makes a fool out of herself trying to be so hardcore. The other trainers take a firm approach but they don't try to kill people... I know what you are saying.
    Its no wonder she is a lesbian. She would never be able to handle a beating a man would give her in the sack that is so well deserved lol

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If I was a man faced lady thing I would be beating those fatties with a cat o nine tails to get my aggression out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v2_x2_s01_ss15_01.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	132057

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love Jillian Michaels!!!

Thread Information