Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Spartacus Final Season To Begin On Starz January 25th

I'm ready for the return of all that blood and guts and sex and nudity. It promises to be a great final season with more of everything. So if you are sqeamish about close up blood letting or big ole gladiators walking around nude or extreme sex, this show might not be for you. Otherwise lets watch some great Spartacus!

While we're still in denial that "Spartacus: War of the Damned" (premiering Fri., Jan. 25 at 9 p.m. ET) will be the Starz drama's final season, it appears that the gory epic is at least planning to go out with a bang. The cable network has revealed the official poster for the slaves' last stand, and our titular hero certainly seems to have amassed an impressive army since the end of "Vengeance."

Here's the official summary for the final year of "Spartacus": The season opens and Gaius Claudius Glaber is dead. Many months have passed since his defeat, and the rebel army, led by Spartacus and his generals Crixus, Gannicus and Agron continue to amass victories over Rome. With the rebel numbers swelling to thousands of freed slaves, and Spartacus more determined than ever to bring down the entire Roman Republic, the horde become a force that challenges even the mighty armies of Rome. Together, the rebels engage in one bloody skirmish after another and prepare for the inevitable: a full out war.

In addition to regulars Liam McIntyre (Spartacus), Manu Bennett (Crixus), Dustin Clare (Gannicus), Dan Feuerriegel (Agron), Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Naevia) and Ellen Hollman (Saxa), joining the cast this year are Simon Merrells as Marcus Crassus and Todd Lasance as Julius Caesar.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spart...anuary-25-2013

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I have yet to watch past season one, I felt almost as if they couldn't make it better but ill have to indulge for a weekend and catch up!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I AM Spartacus!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I have to get this show. Keep hearing its good.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I watched the entire Season 1. It threw me off how the main guy died of cancer in real life. I plan on coming back to the show. I am almost done watching season 2 of Game Of Thrones and have watched Rome if you like sword and sandals tits and gore type shows those are great also.

I liked Rome. How is that game of thrones? I get that channel but never watched it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    I liked Rome. How is that game of thrones? I get that channel but never watched it.
    It's brilliant mate. Mostly British accents though, if you can handle that?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks Stem. I'll check it out. Hope they have first season on demand still.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Game of Thrones is by far the best series on television. Yes, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are good too, but IMHO there is nothing even in the same league as GOT. A word of advice, it's a very intricate, linear story, so watch it in order and make sure you're paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Game of Thrones is by far the best series on television. Yes, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead are good too, but IMHO there is nothing even in the same league as GOT. A word of advice, it's a very intricate, linear story, so watch it in order and make sure you're paying attention.
    Does it have lots of nudity and sex. Those gladiators are nude in every episode with man on man man on woman woman on woman. You never know what to expect each episode and those actors well most of them are not at all afraid to let it all show for the cameras. But then when your packing 10-12 inches there's nothing to be ashamed of now is there. All men are not created equal. Some are more equal than others...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Does it have lots of nudity and sex. Those gladiators are nude in every episode with man on man man on woman woman on woman. You never know what to expect each episode and those actors well most of them are not at all afraid to let it all show for the cameras. But then when your packing 10-12 inches there's nothing to be ashamed of now is there. All men are not created equal. Some are more equal than others...
    Can't remember cock nudity in GOT although there is some guy on guy stuff. Lots of cock nudity in Spartacus season 1 I assume it continues into season 2.

All I know is I got to see Xenas tatas. My childhood was complete at that moment

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not the same since the main character died of cancer!!

He killed the main role, and the new guy just doesn't live up to par..

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone know where I can watch previous episodes of game of thrones? Hadn't ever seen an episode, but sounds like I should!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    All I know is I got to see Xenas tatas. My childhood was complete at that moment
    I actually typed something like this and deleted it because I felt like a dork but I feel the same way. Lucy Lawless is one hot bitch even in her 40s.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

I actually typed something like this and deleted it because I felt like a dork but I feel the same way. Lucy Lawless is one hot bitch even in her 40s.
    Glad I'm not the only one haha

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yes, not quite as much sex as Spartacus (I've only seen blood and sand), but there's full frontal, mostly men, lots of breasts os well. The sex is mostly with whores, but it's definitely there.

Blog Entries
    Soar you should check out this clip. This is the most beautiful ive ever seen her look (i'm partial to blondes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InN0hwjcUIQ

I can't believe how perfect her weight and appearance are shes like 39 there and you can tell she lost weight specifically for whatever show this is.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Soar you should check out this clip. This is the most beautiful ive ever seen her look (i'm partial to blondes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InN0hwjcUIQ

I can't believe how perfect her weight and appearance are shes like 39 there and you can tell she lost weight specifically for whatever show this is.
    Oh my... That has to be the best I've seen her look yet! Ty for that haha

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    i wonder how it ends

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Easy to pack 10-12" limp when it's a prosthetic penis lol. Even the ass shots and boobs are prosthetic. Female crouch shots are fake hair as well. I read a huge behind the scenes article and it spoke mostly about the nudity due to controversy.

Good show though. Only show I have ever watched all seasons of and kept up to date.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    Easy to pack 10-12" limp when it's a prosthetic penis lol. Even the ass shots and boobs are prosthetic. Female crouch shots are fake hair as well. I read a huge behind the scenes article and it spoke mostly about the nudity due to controversy.

Good show though. Only show I have ever watched all seasons of and kept up to date.

Dave
    Aw great take away my fantasy.....Dam strap ons anyhow.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Aw great take away my fantasy.....Dam strap ons anyhow.
    Sorry lol. I was disappointed as well knowing them boobs weren't real lol. But hey, they sure look legit.

Dave

Full first season of game of thrones is available in hbo on demand plus a few 2nd season episodes. Watched first show last night.

Full first season of game of thrones is available in hbo on demand plus a few 2nd season episodes. Watched first show last night.
    Torrents for the win!

Blog Entries
    Almost done with Season 2 of Spartacus. If you can watch Season 1 then wait a few months til you watch Season 2. Its probably been 6 months and I hate to say it but I can't remember what the original (deceased) actor looked like so its no longer wierd watching the new actor.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    I have yet to watch past season one, I felt almost as if they couldn't make it better but ill have to indulge for a weekend and catch up!
    I have not seen show #1 of season 1 or any others. lol

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    The thing about sparticus that gets me is that there are some big guys in this show but the food they eat is horrendous. Theres no way they could maintain that size im sorry but as a viewer im not that dumb. There are some really hot birds in that show that id like to bang tho.

Also is it just me but is anyone else pissed of that that guy had to die? I just dont like the New guy.

never saw rome, love spartacus 1&2 (havent seen the new ones) and game of thrones

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    never saw rome, love spartacus 1&2 (havent seen the new ones) and game of thrones
    Rome was incredible. So incredible that it was too expensive to keep it going. Thats how detailed things got.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Rome was incredible. So incredible that it was too expensive to keep it going. Thats how detailed things got.
    wow, i'll have to check it out

Rwy
    yea HBO had to shut it down because of cost. The first season was perfect but the second was completely rushed but still good

Blog Entries
    Oh god Rome? Rome will make you fans of the actors you will literally be on wikipedia going what other shit have these two dudes been in

Rwy
    That show gave the two soliders (forgot their names) a great career after the show

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    That show gave the two soliders (forgot their names) a great career after the show
    I was watching a random chick flick with my girl the other day one of those Patrick Dempsey movies. Halfway through the movie the tall redheaded dude not Titus Pullough but the other guy comes out to be her love interest from Scotland I was like oh shit thats the guy from Rome. I never realized it because Rome has a lot of built dudes but that guy looks like hes 6'3" and 230 in this movie he makes Patrick Dempsey look like a child. In one scene he flips a log (tree?) for the Highland games and its believable looking at him.

Thread Information