Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Atomini's NOOPEPT log!!!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oh my god guys.............................................. ..................... watching movies is now epic. Holy fvcking shit...... holy shit....................... I don't even have anything else to say other than holy shit.

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    One thing to keep in mind:

- I started the Choline several weeks into regular Noopept use.

Starting Choline right when you start the Noopept may not be as noticeable. My situation is exactly like I said, its like adding a super booster injection that amplifies the effects of the Noopept which have already accumulated and are in full force over the last few weeks of use. So, i'm not sure if this will impact you or anyone else as intensely if you were to start the Choline at the same time you start the Noopept. This is why its good to keep everyone here updated on how you do it compared to how I am.
    This ^

My Choline is going to be about 2-3 weeks behind the Noopept. So its going to be a similar process for me. Will keep updated

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    are u sure its noopept your taking?

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    Hahah TOTALLY sure. Trust me... I know...

Another question relating to taking Noopept!

You're taking 3 dosages at 30mg daily = 90mg daily, IIRC, Are you eating with all three dosages?

And if not, have you noticed any different effects when taking with/without food?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Oh my god guys.............................................. ..................... watching movies is now epic. Holy fvcking shit...... holy shit....................... I don't even have anything else to say other than holy shit.
    You'd think with the increased vocabulary you could come up with a better description. lol

Been meaning to ask why sublingual as opposed to upping the dose and taking with a protein shake?

007. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Hahah TOTALLY sure. Trust me... I know...
    Just started today myself how long before it helps you sleep better you think?

007. is offline Banned
    Ok so how many weeks have you been taking it so far?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR LOG UPDATE:

I just received my Choline Bitartrate today in the mail, but first I will explain everything that has occurred from the moment I got it until now.

However, I need to preface this by mentioning a side effect i've been experiencing that I have not yet logged: I started experincing the headaches over the last 3 days, BUT VERY VERY MINOR. The headaches have been so minor in fact that if I didn't think about them, I wouldn't even realize they're there. But I figured the Noopept (alongside my occasional use of Adderall) might have been causing an ever so slight Acetylcholine depletion in my nervous system, but not enough to impact me in a big way. That's why I didn't log it, it wasn't anything affecting me enough to make note of.

So, I left my house to head to the gym but I first stopped in at the post office to pick up my next batch of Noopept alongside the 1kg giant ass bag of Choline Bitartrate that should last me until such time as the sun expands enough to destroy planet earth (all for a measly 12 bucks or whatever I paid for this massive amount). I was SO excited and wanted to start the Choline right away that right there in the parking lot I pulled out my microscale, put it on the passenger seat, ripped open the bag, and started scooping and measuring it. I measured approximately 2.5g of Choline Bitartrate powder (I plan on using 1-2g daily).

As I was doing this, someone walked by my car, saw what I was doing, and her jaw dropped and she ran into the post office. I thought to myself "well shit, time to down this crap and head to the gym ASAP before she calls the police thinking i'm some cocaine dealer here" LOL thats gold. So, BOOM, scooped the powder into my mouth AND I DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO WASH IT DOWN WITH WATER!!! Choline Bitartrate seems to be so water soluble that it instantly becomes soluble with your saliva in the mouth. I was going to wash it down with water but I didn't even need to. I swished some of it around in my mouth to move it under the tongue and let it absorb sublingually, and even by then it was almost all gone in my mouth. The taste of Choline Bitartrate is actually quite pleasant, almost as though it has a citrus type of taste to it that can seem quite strong but it was actually very VERY good tasting in comparison to Noopept (and the absorbtion was so quick, it blew my mind). And off to the gym.

Let me tell you guys this: CHOLINE + NOOPEPT + WORKOUT = BEAST MODE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SO fvcking focused during my workouts, so motivated, words cannot describe it. Incredible. Just incredible. Pumps didn't seem to be as great as usual BUT it is likely because I was not paying attention to any of that, so I will disregard that. I got a very very good workout in regardless.

Now, upon driving home.... oh my god. Everything was CLEAR, just CRYSTAL CLEAR!!! My mind was PERFECT. I cannot describe it. I just can't. Colors have suddenly become extraordinarily vivid, shapes of objects just stand out, the beauty of everything coming out... holy shit. Even right now, the light and colors coming out of my monitor right now as I type this is distinctively pronounced compared to before I included the Choline into my Noopept regimen.

I also probably shouldn't say this, and I don't reccomend anyone do this, but I was doing about 5 things at once while driving home that I shouldn't have been doing AND I WAS STILL AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND ME, ALL OF THE CARS, THE TOTAL FLOW OF TRAFFIC, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! And whatever I was doing in addition to driving was still at almost 100% efficiency. At the same time I was aware of every single driver in every vehicle and what they were doing... and this will sound very strange, but it was almost as if I was in their vehicles aware of every movement and action in anticipation of what every driver would do on the road. My mind was and still is right now a calculating constantly moving machine. I remember looking out to the side of my window as I drove by this patch of rural farm looking land, and I was making note of the fields of corn or whatever the hell I saw about HOW BEAUTIFUL it was, and I looked up to the sky and thought to myself "HOLY FVCK!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!" First thing that comes to mind when you were doing this, was crashing into a car for day dreaming lol, or sounds like you were coutning clouds HAHAHA as the colors, the clouds, EVERYTHING stood out in incredible prominence and importance. I just can't explain it better than that. It was BETTER than that! I was also very nice to a lot of other drivers on the road, letting people in, allowing others to merge (not that I don't usually do these things, but it was as if I was thinking to myself "why not, I have no problems being the nice guy on the road". Yet I was still driving like a speed demon as I usually do.

Now i'm home, had my post-workout meal and everything, and nothing has subsided. My mind is racing a mile a minute right now. I cannot believe this, it is in-fvcking-credible. I have not even taken Adderall today. I will be doing it tomorrow though, but this is a good baseline measurement of how the Choline + Noopept combination is affecting me.

I thought about the effects i've been experiencing and I am well aware to look out for placebo effects. But this is so distinct and so incredible that I am convinced this is NOT A PLACEBO WHAT SO EVER. This is just amazing. I feel as though the Choline intake felt like some sort of a super booster shot right into my body that potentiates the effect of Noopept a thousand fold. No kidding. I am dead serious.

I will never take Noopept without Choline ever again. EVER.

I feel like I can take on anything, I feel invincible, I feel like I can learn anything and recall it instantly a million times over, I feel driven to accomplish anything. I feel like i'm king.

Once again, Noopept + Choline = a massive boost in psychotropic effects that is unspeakable. And I am using the absolute cheapest of Choline variants, too. Noopept is great on its own, but Choline amplifies the effects so incredibly it is amazing. It is an indispensible addition to any Nootropic or Nootropic stack.

I think I may have found something that I love more than Trenbolone...
    Ok will be def ordering a batch of the choline also, i seemed to have a found a reputable company here in oz, which im happy. When i received my noopept from them yesterday, they also sent me a list of there goodies attached. All i can say is WOW i have been researching products i didnt even know how to spell, let alone know even existed. I don't mind being a guinea pig at times, testing out products that i no nothing about, never know i may be able to find one that is just as mind blowing as this combination if not 10 x better. Exciting times for 2013 lol. I had a thought last night also, stacking noopept + phel in sublingual form.
    Last edited by boz; 01-31-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    Another question relating to taking Noopept!

You're taking 3 dosages at 30mg daily = 90mg daily, IIRC, Are you eating with all three dosages?

And if not, have you noticed any different effects when taking with/without food?
    No, I am still doing 30mg twice daily for a total of 60mg per day. I tried 90mg/day only once or twice.

I am now exclusively dosing it sublingually. No more oral administration because i've noticed a massive increase in potency/effects when sublingually dosing it.

For more specific and detailed info on sublingual dosing, see this thread here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...TRATION-DOSING and scroll down to the important part about administration techniques and their efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    You'd think with the increased vocabulary you could come up with a better description. lol

Been meaning to ask why sublingual as opposed to upping the dose and taking with a protein shake?
    See my answer above in regards to sublingual dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by 007. View Post
    Just started today myself how long before it helps you sleep better you think?
    I started seeing improved sleep and wakefulness during the day within a few days of use.

Ok so how many weeks have you been taking it so far?
    About 3 - 4 weeks or so now.

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    Ok will be def ordering a batch of the choline also, i seemed to have a found a reputable company here in oz, which im happy. When i received my noopept from them yesterday, they also sent me a list of there goodies attached. All i can say is WOW i have been researching products i didnt even know how to spell, let alone know even existed. I don't mind being a guinea pig at times, testing out products that i no nothing about, never know i may be able to find one that is just as mind blowing as this combination if not 10 x better. Exciting times for 2013 lol.
    After today, i've realized Choline is an absolute must when using Nootropics. I also won't be surprised if the Choline supplementation shoots Adderall's effects through the roof too.

No, I am still doing 30mg twice daily for a total of 60mg per day. I tried 90mg/day only once or twice.

I am now exclusively dosing it sublingually. No more oral administration because i've noticed a massive increase in potency/effects when sublingually dosing it.
    Ok, but are you taking both dosages with food, and have you had any experience taking it without food? It doesnt really matter, i was just curious as to if you had, for an observation?

Col.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    lol thats what I was thinkn ; )

Hmm not really, whenever I had administered it orally before, I always took it either right before or right after a meal.

These days I just let it absorb under the tongue sublingually until its totally absorbed, then I go eat a meal. So, the food would never have an effect on it since it is being absorbed right into the sublingual membranes straight into the bloodstream.

007. is offline Banned

For more specific and detailed info on sublingual dosing, see this thread here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...TRATION-DOSING and scroll down to the important part about administration techniques and their efficiency.

See my answer above in regards to sublingual dosing.

I started seeing improved sleep and wakefulness during the day within a few days of use.

About 3 - 4 weeks or so now.

After today, i've realized Choline is an absolute must when using Nootropics. I also won't be surprised if the Choline supplementation shoots Adderall's effects through the roof too.
    Any chance you can get off the adderal?

Hmm not really, whenever I had administered it orally before, I always took it either right before or right after a meal.

These days I just let it absorb under the tongue sublingually until its totally absorbed, then I go eat a meal. So, the food would never have an effect on it since it is being absorbed right into the sublingual membranes straight into the bloodstream.
    This is something i hope to be able to document, I plan on starting dosage at 40mg daily, at roughly 06.00(20mg) (Fasted 8 hours) and again at 14:00(20mg) (Fasted 16 Hours) before eating at 16:30 as schedule dictates.

I presently function normally on 4-5 hours sleep daily, with unexplained amounts of energy which i have attributed to Intermittent Fasting, so im looking forward to gauging the effects that this substance has.

I may even consider adding a third dose, (20mg) at around 20:00 after the first week, to see if it adds any benefit to sleeping as my sleep time is between 00:00 - 05:00am.

I will be keeping a detailed log of my experience.

Col.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    You really need to watch cloud atlas atomini thats your sort of movie, espically the state your in lol.

Any chance you can get off the adderal?
    Absolutely not. Adderall has changed my life for the better. I have suffered with ADD my whole life, all throughout childhood. Because I was under 18 at the time, my parents had all of the say over the treatment options in regards to my inhereted condition (ADD and ADHD for the most part is genetic, my cousins have it, my brother has it too, etc.) and they didn't want to go the medicated route. So I struggled all throughout elementary school, high school, etc. and got shitty marks in most subjects but incredible marks in other subjects that actually caught my attention and excitement. This is a big characteristic of ADD and ADHD sufferers. ADD and similar conditions are believed to be linked to sub-performance of the dopamine, norepinephrine, and glutamate processes in the brain responsible for self-regulation functions, leading to self-regulation disorders compromising the sufferer's attention, self-control, behaviour, motivation, and executive function. Things like Adderall (amphetamine) and Ritalin (methylphenidate) primarily works by increasing the output of dopamine, reducing the reuptake of dopamine (and norepinephrine) which improves the levels and utility of these neurotransmitters in the brain.

In laymans terms, individuals (like me) who have ADD, our brains are not functioning at the same capacity as a normal individual. Adderall and different ADD medications bring us up to the level of function of what would be considered normal or slightly above. Another characteristic of individuals who suffer from ADD is that they will perform horribly in certain activities or subjects, while perfoming exceptionally well in others. This, once again, is the result of the dopamine pathways in an ADD sufferer's brain that is very different from a normal person's brain. What is going on in such a situation? Well, some activities/subjects (in school, for example) will stimulate that dopamine release required for the additional motivation, but in ADD sufferers this happens to an EXTREME amount. This is why they will perform exceptionally well in a particular area, while other areas they will do sub-par and horribly in. The reason for the sub-par performance in other subjects/activities is because, once again, due to the difference in dopamine and neurotransmission pathways in an ADD patient's brain vs a normal brain. Other activities/subjects will not stimulate very much dopamine secretion (if any at all) in an ADD sufferer's brain, and they therefore are unmotivated, uninterested, and therefore cannot focus and the end result is that they just perform like absolute shit. The root of it all is improper neurotransmission in comparison to a normal functioning brain. This is what I had to struggle with for a quarter of a century.

That is until about a year and a half to two years ago, I approached my doctor about using Adderall for my ADD issue. Because I was now well over 18 years of age, I had the say over whether or not I wanted the medicated route, and guess what: I FVCKING WANTED IT after being deprived of it for so long, and suffering academically as a result. So he prescribed it for me in an instant, and after handing me the script he said to me "just letting you know, I don't just hand out prescriptions this fast, but I know you know your stuff, perhaps better than I do, and that you're on your way to becoming a doctor - so you deserve this". I picked up my script at the pharmacy on the way home, and after getting used to it over a 3 week period or so, it improved EVERYTHING. I had the focus, motivation, drive, and determination that I only had for only one or two little things in the past. Now I had it for EVERYTHING.

Now,I understand that there are many individuals who have tried Adderall (or Ritalin) for their ADD/ADHD and that they didn't enjoy it. But my problem with these people is that many of them will make idiotic statements like "ADDERALL IS POISON!!! NOBODY SHOULD BE USING IT!!!". Excuse me? Calling it poison? One could easily call AAS 'poison', but i'm sure you'd disagree! When it comes to Adderall or any ADD assisting medications, it all depends on how you use it and not every medication is for everyone. I'm sure most here would agree with me on that same statement if I said the same thing about AAS. Everything has the potential to do harm or good. From all my years studying life sciences, work as a personal trainer, involved in the gym and fitness world, etc., I can unequivocally say: everything is bad for you, and at the same time everything is good for you.

I was perscribed adderall because I was diagnosed with ADD at approximately 7 years old. As I mentioned, I only started using it a little over a year and a half or so ago, and it has benefited me beyond imagine with things i've struggled with my whole life - all from moderate use. I only use it when I need it (on average, 2 - 3 times per week at just a single 20mg dose). I wish I had access to Adderall in my younger days during elementary school and highschool. I struggled SO horribly with focus and motivation, both on the immediate level (such as during classes and studying) as well as on a large general level (such as focus on overall goals in life in general). I don't even take it every day, and there are some times when I may go a week or more without having to use it. It might not have helped some others who don't enjoy it, but I feel it has helped me immensely, and i'm sure that a lot of other people in the same situation as me would say the same thing.

Do I agree with doctors automatically giving the parents of an ADD diagnosed child things like this and then force the kid to use it? No. The decision to use this to help oneself should be a conscious one made by the person themselves. If that means waiting until the child hits 16 or something before he/she can make their own decision on whether they feel they'd like to try using Adderall/Ritalin/whatever to help them, then so be it. But then we get into this issue of parents and the whole "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KIDS" crap, and i'm not going there.

If Noopept ends up benefiting me in the long run the same way Adderall does (or better), then I may consider dropping the Adderall. But until such a day comes to light, Adderall will be an integral component of my every day normal function

Or unless/until they identify the gene that is responsible for ADD and I can cure it with gene therapy. But one can only dream...

007. is offline Banned

Absolutely not. Adderall has changed my life for the better. I have suffered with ADD my whole life, all throughout childhood. Because I was under 18 at the time, my parents had all of the say over the treatment options in regards to my inhereted condition (ADD and ADHD for the most part is genetic, my cousins have it, my brother has it too, etc.) and they didn't want to go the medicated route. So I struggled all throughout elementary school, high school, etc. and got shitty marks in most subjects but incredible marks in other subjects that actually caught my attention and excitement. This is a big characteristic of ADD and ADHD sufferers. ADD and similar conditions are believed to be linked to sub-performance of the dopamine, norepinephrine, and glutamate processes in the brain responsible for self-regulation functions, leading to self-regulation disorders compromising the sufferer's attention, self-control, behaviour, motivation, and executive function. Things like Adderall (amphetamine) and Ritalin (methylphenidate) primarily works by increasing the output of dopamine, reducing the reuptake of dopamine (and norepinephrine) which improves the levels and utility of these neurotransmitters in the brain.

In laymans terms, individuals (like me) who have ADD, our brains are not functioning at the same capacity as a normal individual. Adderall and different ADD medications bring us up to the level of function of what would be considered normal or slightly above. Another characteristic of individuals who suffer from ADD is that they will perform horribly in certain activities or subjects, while perfoming exceptionally well in others. This, once again, is the result of the dopamine pathways in an ADD sufferer's brain that is very different from a normal person's brain. What is going on in such a situation? Well, some activities/subjects (in school, for example) will stimulate that dopamine release required for the additional motivation, but in ADD sufferers this happens to an EXTREME amount. This is why they will perform exceptionally well in a particular area, while other areas they will do sub-par and horribly in. The reason for the sub-par performance in other subjects/activities is because, once again, due to the difference in dopamine and neurotransmission pathways in an ADD patient's brain vs a normal brain. Other activities/subjects will not stimulate very much dopamine secretion (if any at all) in an ADD sufferer's brain, and they therefore are unmotivated, uninterested, and therefore cannot focus and the end result is that they just perform like absolute shit. The root of it all is improper neurotransmission in comparison to a normal functioning brain. This is what I had to struggle with for a quarter of a century.

That is until about a year and a half to two years ago, I approached my doctor about using Adderall for my ADD issue. Because I was now well over 18 years of age, I had the say over whether or not I wanted the medicated route, and guess what: I FVCKING WANTED IT after being deprived of it for so long, and suffering academically as a result. So he prescribed it for me in an instant, and after handing me the script he said to me "just letting you know, I don't just hand out prescriptions this fast, but I know you know your stuff, perhaps better than I do, and that you're on your way to becoming a doctor - so you deserve this". I picked up my script at the pharmacy on the way home, and after getting used to it over a 3 week period or so, it improved EVERYTHING. I had the focus, motivation, drive, and determination that I only had for only one or two little things in the past. Now I had it for EVERYTHING.

Now,I understand that there are many individuals who have tried Adderall (or Ritalin) for their ADD/ADHD and that they didn't enjoy it. But my problem with these people is that many of them will make idiotic statements like "ADDERALL IS POISON!!! NOBODY SHOULD BE USING IT!!!". Excuse me? Calling it poison? One could easily call AAS 'poison', but i'm sure you'd disagree! When it comes to Adderall or any ADD assisting medications, it all depends on how you use it and not every medication is for everyone. I'm sure most here would agree with me on that same statement if I said the same thing about AAS. Everything has the potential to do harm or good. From all my years studying life sciences, work as a personal trainer, involved in the gym and fitness world, etc., I can unequivocally say: everything is bad for you, and at the same time everything is good for you.

I was perscribed adderall because I was diagnosed with ADD at approximately 7 years old. As I mentioned, I only started using it a little over a year and a half or so ago, and it has benefited me beyond imagine with things i've struggled with my whole life - all from moderate use. I only use it when I need it (on average, 2 - 3 times per week at just a single 20mg dose). I wish I had access to Adderall in my younger days during elementary school and highschool. I struggled SO horribly with focus and motivation, both on the immediate level (such as during classes and studying) as well as on a large general level (such as focus on overall goals in life in general). I don't even take it every day, and there are some times when I may go a week or more without having to use it. It might not have helped some others who don't enjoy it, but I feel it has helped me immensely, and i'm sure that a lot of other people in the same situation as me would say the same thing.

Do I agree with doctors automatically giving the parents of an ADD diagnosed child things like this and then force the kid to use it? No. The decision to use this to help oneself should be a conscious one made by the person themselves. If that means waiting until the child hits 16 or something before he/she can make their own decision on whether they feel they'd like to try using Adderall/Ritalin/whatever to help them, then so be it. But then we get into this issue of parents and the whole "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KIDS" crap, and i'm not going there.

If Noopept ends up benefiting me in the long run the same way Adderall does (or better), then I may consider dropping the Adderall. But until such a day comes to light, Adderall will be an integral component of my every day normal function

Or unless/until they identify the gene that is responsible for ADD and I can cure it with gene therapy. But one can only dream...
    Yea stay on it, I was just wondered if noopep could replace it somehow. I know adderal is good stuff. Helps a lot of people

Yeah in the long term if Noopept can fill in for the capabilities of Adderall, I would not mind stopping or at least really reducing my use. The stuff does cost an arm and a leg (like $4 - $5 per 20mg capsule at the pharmacy to fill my script, a 60 capsule refill costs me like $230 or so and i'm not on any insurance plans so its coming out of pocket).

I would happily pay a few thousand dollars for gene therapy (if they hypothetically isolated the gene that is responsible for ADD) to cure it and therefore as a result stop the need to use Adderall.... but how much would you like to bet that it will be a cold day in hell before gene therapy is a mainstream treatment in medicine for ANYTHING?

The idea is that they WANT me on something like Adderall, so I keep running back to the pharmacy to give them $230 every few months or whatever. Gene therapy would kill the pharmaceutical business. Sadly, that's the reality of it...

007. is offline Banned
    Yeah in the long term if Noopept can fill in for the capabilities of Adderall, I would not mind stopping or at least really reducing my use. The stuff does cost an arm and a leg (like $4 - $5 per 20mg capsule at the pharmacy to fill my script, a 60 capsule refill costs me like $230 or so and i'm not on any insurance plans so its coming out of pocket).

I would happily pay a few thousand dollars for gene therapy (if they hypothetically isolated the gene that is responsible for ADD) to cure it and therefore as a result stop the need to use Adderall.... but how much would you like to bet that it will be a cold day in hell before gene therapy is a mainstream treatment in medicine for ANYTHING?

The idea is that they WANT me on something like Adderall, so I keep running back to the pharmacy to give them $230 every few months or whatever. Gene therapy would kill the pharmaceutical business. Sadly, that's the reality of it...
    Any cure all therapies or drugs are suppressed. Sad

My god, the Choline really was the missing link... the missing piece of the puzzle here. I'm surprised these companies don't market a powder that contains a both Choline and Noopept in it together for convenience.

I am right now for the past 2 - 3 hours working on a big paper/project (we're talking 5,000 words minimum) and the words are just flowing, the ideas just come to me.... there are no pauses to think but for brief split second moments (and yes, for your information the giant post above that I typed up about ADD I typed up at the same time as working on this paper right now).

Be like the fountain that overflows... not like the cistern that merely contains... Noopept has really opened my mind, it's incredible.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Atmomini, What's the dosage on the choline when your taking noopept? Are you taking them together or separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My god, the Choline really was the missing link... the missing piece of the puzzle here. I'm surprised these companies don't market a powder that contains a both Choline and Noopept in it together for convenience.

I am right now for the past 2 - 3 hours working on a big paper/project (we're talking 5,000 words minimum) and the words are just flowing, the ideas just come to me.... there are no pauses to think but for brief split second moments (and yes, for your information the giant post above that I typed up about ADD I typed up at the same time as working on this paper right now).

Be like the fountain that overflows... not like the cistern that merely contains... Noopept has really opened my mind, it's incredible.
    Cerebralhealth.com, Scroll down to Epiq Noopept

http://www.cerebralhealth.com/brainh...upplements.php

Expensive in pill form, just make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Atmomini, What's the dosage on the choline when your taking noopept? Are you taking them together or separately?

1 - 2 grams per day of Choline. I'll likely be sticking to 2g/day. Today in particular I did not take it with the Noopept due to the cirmumstances in picking it up at the post office long after I already dosed my Noopept for the day, but I will be from now on. There should be no problems doing so.

1 - 2 grams per day of Choline. I'll likely be sticking to 2g/day. Today in particular I did not take it with the Noopept due to the cirmumstances in picking it up at the post office long after I already dosed my Noopept for the day, but I will be from now on. There should be no problems doing so.
    Cool thanks, got my Choline today, now will get the noopept on Monday

007. is offline Banned

So your going to take them at the same time from now on?

That's right!

007. is offline Banned
    That's right!
    I'm hoping to heave back from lov to see how his sleep has improved and still off the ambien.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Just ordered some. Interested to see how it goes read pages and pages of what you had to say. Would you recommend not run I it while I am running clen ? Not sure how the two would react together

007. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    Just ordered some. Interested to see how it goes read pages and pages of what you had to say. Would you recommend not run I it while I am running clen? Not sure how the two would react together
    Hope it helps you keep chiving on!

Hope it helps you keep chiving on!
    KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Just ordered some. Interested to see how it goes read pages and pages of what you had to say. Would you recommend not run I it while I am running clen? Not sure how the two would react together
    LOL it doesn't matter in the least man. Guess what i'm on right now while using this stuff?

- Testosterone Propionate 25mg EOD (100mg/week)
    - Trenbolone Acetate 50mg EOD (200mg/week)
    - Anavar 100mg/day (700mg/week)
    - Albuterol 24mg/day
    - T3 200mcg/day
    - Cabergoline 1mg/week
    - Adderall (Dextro/Levoamphetamine) 20mg/day Monday/Wednesday/Friday

Trust me my dear brother, you WILL be fine

Good haha. I'm mid cycle with sust among other compounds. I am very intrigued and I will post my experience when it comes in next week. Been reading for hours on forums now. First I've even heard of racetams so I'm hoping I didn't get bunk shit

Also, went with the choline bitartrate

007. is offline Banned
    Also, went with the choline bitartrate
    Hey choice you got the iPhone app?

Of course

007. is offline Banned
    Of course
    Ok KOCO!

Guys, I have an awesome testimonial here from a really good friend of mine who I got to jump on the Noopept bandwagon and just today not too long ago. He is a fellow brother in arms, and he has major depression, anxiety, etc. etc. and I know exactly where he's coming from on this.

His case may be a special one because of his condition. But regardless, it's a testimonly of how strong and effective Noopept and Racetams actually are (even way beyond that of just better cognitive performance in learning, memory, etc.). He told me the following:

"OMGWAFFLEES this stuff is amaazing!! I feel amazing, like feeling high with no high bad sides, I laughed for the first time in 2 months! and im smiling hand having a great time!! All my depression I had was gone and I feel so alive right now!! Its like the best of being high, cocaine and extsasy without those harsh chemicals! My friend and and are having such a good time right now! Dude thank you so much. I've felt depressed and suicidal for the past 3 months!!! It's all gone. Thank you so much! I'm sure it's only going to get better. I feel so alive right now I came to the gym to tear it up and see what the pump is like. Right now I feel like I could do anything I used to feel like this and it's back but even better and this is only after 1 low dose of 37mg!!! The black cloud has been broken over my life!!!! Even water tastes better!! Thank you so much man! Your like the brother I never had."

A little later:

"Dude it was like being blind and then being able to see for the first time, it was that incredible. I literally had not laughed in months and I laughed so hard today at something my friend said even right now thinking about it I'm smug and smiling about it. This never happens to me...ever! You have changed my life man. Without you I might have been dead soon by suicide or something but you and this drug has given me new hope. I literally had no hope anymore and didn't want to ever wake up. Now I'm calm and collected and feel like myself again 6 months ago! I can't imagine what I'm going to feel like in two weeks or more and adding the chlorine. It's like the most intense change I have ever felt in my entire life!

If all it did was take away depression that would be enough. This is the only thing that worked! I'm listening to music right now! Have not enjoyed music in months! It's giving me goosebumps !"

Well looks like the jury is in on this one. However, his case may be somewhat special, though it's not that far off: I've already mentioned to you guys that there really is no comedown, as its something that works progressively and is for the most part, its effects are cumulative and slow-building. It is very much like AAS. Nobody experiences gains in the first week or two within starting their cycle! HOWEVER, with that being said, there are some immediate effects that even I too did experience within 30 minutes of taking my very first dose when I first started use. Some individuals may be more responsive and sensitive to Racetams, and will experience immediate effects along side the cumulative slow building effects. I seem to be one of those to some degree (but I haven't yet seen all of everyone here's experiences just yet). In my friend's case I think that his depression, PTSD, anxiety and such had caused his nervous system to break down and become so wrecked to such a point where something like this would cause a HUUUUUUGE major and massive change in such a quick period of time.

It's like taking someone who has a wasting disease and is in a coma and dropped to a weight of like 110 lbs. What do you think is gonna happen when they wake up from the coma and you give them AAS to help them rehab? They'll EXPLODE with growth even witin even days of starting. It's still a little more of a longer acting thing than Noopept but its the same general idea.

I experienced everything he did, only not to an extreme as I wasn't depressed or anything but yeah, noticeable stuff. And he didn't even use Choline with it yet! Looks like we have two revelations today.

Gentlemen, THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO AS A CAREER!! I want to help people's lives better through human performance enhancement of ALL aspects! Phyisocal, mental, emotional, everything. because that is what I believe it is to be human - to make yourself more than you are! Yes.

You've got me really pumped man I'm excited to see this in action. I was all excited to start my first go with clen next week but now I'm really just counting down the days until this gets delivered lol

Bro I'm burning that my first batch of noopept was bunk, Fuken bulknutrition.com.au didn't even return my emails.
    Anyway, can't wait for Monday to get my next batch from a trusted source. Already got the choline.
    Next week I hope will be the start of a good week, unless I'm a nonresponder, that will surly be a bummer.

Thread Information