Thread: LOL roommates

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

LOL roommates

Anyone got any good roommates stories from back in the day?

The guy I'm with whos my friend complains if I turn on lights while i'm cooking. He also complains if I use the stove or oven instead of the microwave because it "uses more electricity". He complains if I load up the freezer and fridge but have gotten him to back off by sharing my food with him. He complains I use the dishwasher too much but he eats with his parents twice a day every day at their house and did not want me using paper plates as it would fill up the trash faster. He has been known to complain if I open my window when it is 4 degrees colder outside than in the house while he has the AC on but I was able to successfully explain I actually save him money doing this and why is he running AC if its 4 degrees colder outside just open windows/doors. Hes kind of one of these people who was raised to spend as little as possible and save as much as possible so he can show off his car and house and say "look what I did" (his parents paid for both ironically). Im not really hating on him I think hes probably the better roommate. I am up at all hours getting food out of the kitchen and rolling in late is one of the more annoying things I do. I just find he takes frugality to the next level.

I had a roommate 10 years ago our relationship was so bad I actually challenged him to a fight but thats another story.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    The first time i brought my wife to my house (obviously when we had first met) we walk in the door and there's a room full of people sitting in a haze of p*t smoke. In the middle of the room is my roommate, sitting in a stolen wheelchair (there was a long term care hospital up the road) acting severely retarded, drooling, screaming at her that I molested him and left him in the bathtub. This was our second date. lol. He thought it was the funniest thing thats ever happened in the history of funny.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    nothing to crazy but My best friend and I did live in an RV together for a little over a year...pretty cramped of space but it was cool.. When I got my first apartment I had a pet snake. It like to get out of it cage and show up randomly when it pleased. That kind of made my room mate uneasy..It usually would end up on the playstation and my room mate would find it when he got home from work ready to relax and play some ps3 haha...good times

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    This is crazy... and it just happened on Monday. Got off from work early and walked in to my house to see my roommate shooting dope in to his arm! Needless to say I finally had a good reason to kick his ass outta my house!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I roommate spends between 5 and 10 hours a day on facebook looking at profiles of girls he dated in high school. He's 36. Daily he calls me over to look at their pictures especially if they have kept themselves in shape. He was a good looking guy as a teen and in high demand. Aging and not hitting the gym EVER have caught up to him and he has trouble snagging anything under 300 lbs. I advise point blank those girls aren't going to f a guy who doesn't go to the gym and its like talking to a wall.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    The first time i brought my wife to my house (obviously when we had first met) we walk in the door and there's a room full of people sitting in a haze of p*t smoke. In the middle of the room is my roommate, sitting in a stolen wheelchair (there was a long term care hospital up the road) acting severely retarded, drooling, screaming at her that I molested him and left him in the bathtub. This was our second date. lol. He thought it was the funniest thing thats ever happened in the history of funny.
    I'm so sorry for saying this... but I would laugh my ass off if I walked into that situation! (once the confusion settled of course)

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    This is crazy... and it just happened on Monday. Got off from work early and walked in to my house to see my roommate shooting dope in to his arm! Needless to say I finally had a good reason to kick his ass outta my house!
    Not cool Good luck with that!

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    2 mins later and I'm still laughing

1992mag is offline Junior Member
    nothing crazy. freshman year in a dorm walking in on my roommate beating off, pants down at his ankles and everything. acted like nothing happened at all. pretty sure like every guy thats lived in a dorm has had something similar to this happen.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I could never live with anyone like that.When I was single I lived alone.Fuk a roomate I dont like drama.

Thread Information