Eddie_m63 is offline Member

Picture discussion

How much can u tell about people base on their pictures?

Atomini is offline Banned
    A lot, actually.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    On here? Nothing. Ppl take pics of the most flatering angle or body part and the rest can be shyt!

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    On here? Nothing. Ppl take pics of the most flatering angle or body part and the rest can be shyt!
    Every angle is flattering of me

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Im not sure about a picture but I think talking to a person you can figure out a lot of things about them within about a minute just by their voice tonality mannerisms etc.

Atomini is offline Banned
    I think the OP was talking about pictures people post online in general (on dating websites, on facebook, etc.).

On a forum like this, its very typical: this is an anabolic steroid forum, so of course people are going to be flaunting their muscles and posing shirtless in their pictures.

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_m63 View Post
    Alot.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Im not sure about a picture but I think talking to a person you can figure out a lot of things about them within about a minute just by their voice tonality mannerisms etc.

Very true, people say they can figure out I am a complete ass hole within minutes. I try my best!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Of course but pictures reveal more faster lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I think the OP was talking about pictures people post online in general (on dating websites, on facebook, etc.).

On a forum like this, its very typical: this is an anabolic steroid forum, so of course people are going to be flaunting their muscles and posing shirtless in their pictures.
    Exactly, mostly Facebook

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Exactly, mostly Facebook
    Yes, its pretty easy to tell who's a slvt and whos at least a little more conservative by checking out someones facebook photos.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Eddie do you have a special someone in your life maybe a chargers cheerleader you have been messaging and calling for a while and have proposed to but never met? If so I think I can get you on national television..

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper

Eddie do you have a special someone in your life maybe a chargers cheerleader you have been messaging and calling for a while and have proposed to but never met? If so I think I can get you on national television..
    Not like that, but I did met someone at her workplace then saw her at my gym and then became fb friends...long story short, her pictures do describe her personality lol...she does act like the world revolves around her, she acts like she has money (the parents have a restaurant) even the way she runs...lets just say I am not chasing that azz
    Last edited by Eddie_m63; 01-19-2013 at 06:39 PM.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Cant judge a book by its cover im afraid.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Based on a single pic, I can in most cases, tell your name, last known address, what vehicle(s) you have registered in your name, license plate number(s), drivers license number, real estate owned, last known place of employment, credit history, last known physical stats, marital status, cell phone carrier, military record (even if you were Sec. Ops.) & criminal record.

A picture is literally worth a thousand words.............
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-19-2013 at 08:20 PM.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Based on a single pic, I can in most cases, tell your name, last known address, what vehicle(s) you have registered in your name, license plate number(s), drivers license number, real estate owned, last known place of employment, credit history, last known physical stats, marital status, military record (even if you were Sec. Ops.) & criminal record.

Note to self..Don't f*** with Beat! Lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Based on a single pic, I can in most cases, tell your name, last known address, what vehicle(s) you have registered in your name, license plate number(s), drivers license number, real estate owned, last known place of employment, credit history, last known physical stats, marital status, military record (even if you were Sec. Ops.) & criminal record.

Boxers or briefs?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Banana hammock............can't hide it.........

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Aside from extremely overt pictures, i.e.- a guy with coke bottle glasses wearing a pocket protector, someone wearing spandex, someone with a crew cut, a guy with a beard and tattoo on his neck, not a lot.....The extremes can predict a lot of common characteristics about someone based on their picture...However, for the majority of normal, average people who blend in, I dont believe you can make a great deal of accurate assumptions. But, with some of the aforementioned, if I see long hair and a beard/mustache and leather jacket, I think biker. If I see flat brim fitted hat and tattoos on the neck, I think gang affiliation or ex-convict...Coke bottle glasses&pocket protector, an uber nerd, although one who likely makes much more money then I....You would be surprised how many doctors I work with who don't take care of themselves, some look completely desheveled, some are morbidly obese, some are disgustingly thing, they run the gambit of 'types of people,' but for the most part there are very very few extremely attractive (women) doctors, and the ones that are, are usually in dermatology, neurology, and psychiatry.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Based on a single pic, I can in most cases, tell your name, last known address, what vehicle(s) you have registered in your name, license plate number(s), drivers license number, real estate owned, last known place of employment, credit history, last known physical stats, marital status, cell phone carrier, military record (even if you were Sec. Ops.) & criminal record.

Thank you geotag. Isnt technology wonderful? Remember 10 years ago when all the conspiracy therorist were warning us about this and we were laughing at them. Not it's considered acceptable mainstream.

OK back OT.

I think you can but dont be quick to judge either. There are stereotypes or profiling for a reason but that does not mean everyone fit's the mold.

As said especially now days most guys with pony tails or long hair even riding the Harley are more techies, engineers or even doctors but professionals of some type.

Dont confuse this girls cockiness or acting like she has money with confidence. That may be all it is. Get to know her a little first and see if she opens up. If she shuts you down right away then she is probably not worth getting to know.

red_hulk is offline Member
    You can't tell much, but in some cases you can tell if the guy or girl is a douchebag. I'm sure everyone knows exactly what I mean lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    You can't tell much, but in some cases you can tell if the guy or girl is a douchebag. I'm sure everyone knows exactly what I mean lol
    I resemble that remark....
    Ha yes some people are obvious.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Banana hammock............can't hide it.........
    Your just scary good
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information