Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Weirdest place you seen someone ELSE have sex?

.....When I lived in Germany, I'd run the 5 miles to the rock quary with a group of other guys on ten speeds. We pretty much do this every day. Before the actual quary, some would park their cars and hike in to go swimming. This one time, I was running like I usually do, and here's this guy banging this gal between two parked cars on a blanket, right there in the parking lot. nothing over them, he's just hammering away. So I slow down to a fast walk to see what the hell is going on. she seemed to be enjoying it (not rape) so I loitered around for a bit, and then moved on.

bump this damn thing. like you blokes never caught someone else banging away....!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    In a McDonalds Mens restroom. she was getting down on his big Mac while he was all into her sesame seed buns, then she gobbled down some special sauce and they left.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    In a McDonalds Mens restroom. she was getting down on his big Mac while he was all into her sesame seed buns, then she gobbled down some special sauce and they left.
    I'm trying to visualize this, and all I can say is the hamburgler must have been hanging out quite the while to see all that?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    In savannah we have river street. Well st patricks day is like 1million people come to get hammered (sav population @350000 including surrounding areas so u can imagine all these people cramped into like a 3 sq mile area).

Well we were walking up river street when i strolled up on a drunk guy leaning against a wall with his pants down to his ankles and a chick squatted down sucking his dick. He had his shirt pulled over her head. I said "looks like u got a keeper man!"

He agreed.. She didnt bat an eye!

so he had the shower curtains drawn so hopefully no one would notice?

When I was working this New Years two people were fvcking in the handicap bathroom. But unlike normal people they were butt naked rolling around on the filthy bathroom floor. The door doesn't lock so they had to lie next to the door while doing it. I had to get the broad out, after waiting for like 10 minutes for them to get dressed I went in there, picked her up and carried her out. She was grabbing at anything she could to try and stop me. Good times.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Wasn't really weird, but I used to live in this apartment complex on the second floor and across the sidewalk was another set of buildings and this couple used open the curtains and the slider and get busy on the living room floor. It seemed to be a weekend thing. Maybe one of them came to visit? But I would have an apartment full myself on weekends. They knew we were watching cuz we'd be yelling and shit, but they kept at it. That had to have been 20 years ago or so.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so he had the shower curtains drawn so hopefully no one would notice?
    Lol.. I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm trying to visualize this, and all I can say is the hamburgler must have been hanging out quite the while to see all that?
    That's what I was doing as I wrote it...lol Not to be taken seriously... anything like that that might have taken place at any McDonalds would be a stretch IMO. eating their food is bad enough, let alone people snacking on each other in there.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    In college my roommate banged out his girlfriend in the bed next to me because he thought I was asleep... It was a little weird/disturbing...

Has anyone seen the video of the couple that fvcked in the bathroom stall at Yankees stadium?! It is on the Deadspin website... If that is not the weirdest place, I don't know what is....

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDude
    In college my roommate banged out his girlfriend in the bed next to me because he thought I was asleep... It was a little weird/disturbing...

Has anyone seen the video of the couple that fvcked in the bathroom stall at Yankees stadium?! It is on the Deadspin website... If that is not the weirdest place, I don't know what is....
    I use to do that to my roommate! Blake?

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I've seen a girl get railed on the outside of the bar after the dude was finger jamming her, up her skirt and they got kicked out. My friends and I were leaving and we looked over and saw them outside going at it and the next thing you know the dude pulls his pants up and just walks away. The girl was so drunk she sat on the side on the bar and some chick went over and helped her put her clothes on. One of the many reasons I don't drink.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weirdest place I saw someone having sex was at a club in a VIP room with about a dozen people and one guy started doing the nasty with his girl in front of everyone. They didnt get naked but you could see everything if you decided to look/watch. He just lifted her little skirt and started going to town dogy style with her bent over a chair.

Oh wait, that was me.

^ha!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Weirdest place I saw someone having sex was at a club in a VIP room with about a dozen people and one guy started doing the nasty with his girl in front of everyone. They didnt get naked but you could see everything if you decided to look/watch. He just lifted her little skirt and started going to town dogy style with her bent over a chair.

Oh wait, that was me.
    hahahhahahahah

I was in the movies one time with my high school girlfriend. This girl in the very back decided to blow her man. She must have had lessons or something because she was making a lot of sucking sounds like a good bj should sound like with it popping in and out of the mouth (ladies take notes if you are reading). So I mind my own business and my date turns around and says "shes blowing that guy". This guy down by us kind of like a Cedric the entertainer looking dude starts saying really loud "jesus... shes suckin his dik..look at her suckin that dik" with like the high pitched southern voice inflections and shit. We get out and I didn't hear or see much because honestly I didn't want to so she starts doing this perfect impersonation of him saying that shit was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Oh wait, that was me.
    I would ask for pics but I'm still going through all the other pics you and others have already sent me...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post

I would ask for pics but I'm still going through all the other pics you and others have already sent me...
    Ha and you know from my past post I have then also.

Thread Information