Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    AND NO that is not a perverted comment!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I have been looking at credit reports for a long time and honestly none of it makes any sense what so ever.

I just pulled my brothers gf credit who is 23 barley has any credit and all maxed and her scored was an 805. Then I have seen people who make millions of dollars with huge lines, cars, mortgages have 580's no lates.

The basic rule of thumb is dont go over 25-35% on credit cards.

In order to qualify for the best mortgage programs and best rates you need to be over a 730

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Ok mine is a 689. I got divorced like 3.5 yrs ago and we had to foreclose on the house. Bought it at $208k and when divorced was appraised at $75k. So I did get my score back up.

What I'm curious about is, I have my car loan, with maye 12-13k left on it. And credit card with 700$ left on it. I have the money to pay everything off right now. But I was told u want to keep payments going to build your credit back up at this point?

Is this true or make sense?

I would never payoff a car loan in one shot. I would rather be liquid but that's just me. IMO paying those off is not going to shot you into the mid 700's. The foreclosure more then anything is what is hurting you. A lot of these credit reporting companies have what if smiulators. Meaning if this was paid down here this is what they think your score would be.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    A bit to it, but it's kinda basic to me.

I have been at it for a bit though.

My BK was a work of art. . . . I would never have done this without my lawyer. He shuffled off so much debt I didn't even think it was possible. I learned a lot from that guy.

Rwy
    You can manipulate the whole credit report system. Its such a ****ing joke. For mortgages they have to run bk foreclosure searches on the title bc its so easy to have a bk or a foreclosure removed from your report nowadays if you wrok really really hard at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    For mortgages they have to run bk foreclosure searches on the title bc its so easy to have a bk or a foreclosure removed from your report nowadays if you wrok really really hard at it.
    Never heard of this one

How would you run a search on the title?

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Twitz is the kind of person who takes my front end and adds it to her backend -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    AND NO that is not a perverted comment!
    Yup! Funny enough, it's not

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Never heard of this one

How would you run a search on the title?
    You need title insurance when you buy a home. Apart of the report are searches of public records for judgements, bk, and foreclosure.

My point is you can hide it when the lending institution only checks credit but if you are getting a mortgage they will find it.

Blog Entries
    A title check checks for liens for the property or other property/title related issues, I.e. liens, hoa judgements, etc

It has nothing to do with the individual's credit.

A bk or a foreclosure will show up through all 3 credit agencies and will reflect the discharge date/score drop.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A title check checks for liens for the property or other property/title related issues, I.e. liens, hoa judgements, etc

A bk or a foreclosure will show up through all 3 credit agencies and will reflect the discharge date/score drop.
    My foreclosure shows on the website I get my score from. And definitely affects my credit for loan. I'm on a 12.9% on my car cause of it

Rwy

Yes I agree and understand this. My point was you can manipulate the system but there is only so much you can manipulate because if you were to get a bk or foreclosure removed off your credit it would still show up on a title report which is needed on all mortgage transactions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information