Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    How many of want to bet Sick Beard will soon realize his plan is flawed & will start eating the right way & then come back & say "see I told you...........look what I did on one meal a day"

Of coarse he'll NEVER admit it, but I think he would do just that in a desperate attempt to save face..............

Please tell me exactly what's flawed with my eating plan, and give me EVIDENCE or PROOF that it's actually a flaw.

I've mentioned before that I'm coming off a diet and slowly transitioning. I was eating 2,300 cals just 2 weeks ago, what I'm doing now is as far as it's possible to take it without becoming morbidly obese.

I am increasing my calorie intake week by week, other than that, I'd love to see PROOF that my diet is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    All you will have proven is that you successfully utilized a compound that forces your body to grow.............you will still be a stick because your diet is bull sh!t, you will just a little bit bigger stick than you were 12 weeks earlier............& then 12 after your cycle you will be right back to twig because YOUR DIET IS BULLSH!T.

You will always be the small guy you are now as long as you eat this way, especially considering your intake is hardly a maintenance for a male with a full time job + a mass building training regime.

Hope you enjoy being tiny, because you will never be anything more.
    I thought results were all about your diet?? That's what you say all the time in the Q&A, now all of the sudden it's inject some oil and BOOM they're ronnie coleman?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard View Post
    Please tell me exactly what's flawed with my eating plan, and give me EVIDENCE or PROOF that it's actually a flaw.

I've mentioned before that I'm coming off a diet and slowly transitioning. I was eating 2,300 cals just 2 weeks ago, what I'm doing now is as far as it's possible to take it without becoming morbidly obese.

I am increasing my calorie intake week by week, other than that, I'd love to see PROOF that my diet is flawed.
    The proof will be 5 years from now when you're still the twig you are today...........

I thought results were all about your diet?? That's what you say all the time in the Q&A, now all of the sudden it's inject some oil and BOOM they're ronnie coleman?
    Pretty weak argument smart guy.............everyone knows (everyone but you apparently) you WILL grow on steroids in spite of a fvcked up diet, you just won't grow half as much as you could if your diet were proper & you will lose all the gains you made when you come off because your bullsh!t diet can't facilitate or sustain new mass.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79

Pretty weak argument smart guy.............everyone knows (everyone but you apparently) you WILL grow on steroids in spite of a fvcked up diet, you just won't grow half as much as you could if your diet were proper & you will lose all the gains you made when you come off because your bullsh!t diet can't facilitate or sustain new mass.
    He's like a gremlin. You can't feed him after midnight.

lol..

Cape, I'll bet the majority of the younger crowd here has no idea what the fvck you're talking about...........lol

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Cape, I'll bet the majority of the younger crowd here has no idea what the fvck you're talking about...........lol
    Gizmo bitch lol

Nothing can prepare you for what you're about to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH96JigIdJA

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Loved gremlins!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    This guy is such a fool. Every bro builder. Arnie, coleman, yates, cutler and vince urbank all eat 6-8 meals a day. Thats your proof right there you dumb troll. These guys have won mr Olympia( well not urbank but his still dam sexy) so they no how to eat. Not some 21 year old troll

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    Gizmo bitch lol
    Mogwi
    I like Stripe, Mohawk (#2)
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-29-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    Gizmo bitch lol
    My cousin had a dog named Gizmo when we were kids............damn thing looked just like a gremlin too.......

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    phoebe cates yum

anyway, since i don't expend all my energy in one fell swoop during the day, neither shall i consume all my energy in one fell swoop.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard

I suspect the fact that we all saw that when it was last posted a few months ago, has prepared us enough!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    This guy is such a fool. Every bro builder. Arnie, coleman, yates, cutler and vince urbank all eat 6-8 meals a day. Thats your proof right there you dumb troll. These guys have won mr Olympia( well not urbank but his still dam sexy) so they no how to eat. Not some 21 year old troll
    I think they won the Olympia mainly because of their genetics and the PED they were taking, not because they're experts on nutrition.

I never said eating 6 - 8 meals doesn't work, I'm saying that eating less works just as well. I've probably said this statement over 20 times now, anyone with a single digit IQ would've got it by now.
    Last edited by Sick_beard; 01-29-2013 at 09:33 AM.

lol.........who says a gut can't useful.........I gotta get me one of those.......

And what the fvck are the straps for.................is he afraid the weight is somehow gonna be ripped upwards out of his hands...........

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    That guy is strong what ever he is trying to do haha i wonder if that would be good for the delts?

I think they won the Olympic mainly because of their genetics and the PED they were taking, not because they're experts on nutrition.

I never said eating 6 - 8 meals doesn't work, I'm saying that eating less works just as well. I've probably said this statement over 20 times now, anyone with a single digit IQ would've got it by now.
    And you've been heard & understood, but you're wrong.............period. And you will see soon enough, you're gonna hit a wall.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    bla bla bla stupid thread i eat 1 time a month 140,000 cal in one sitting it works great and the best part is i only poop 1 time a month yay
    Now here is a thinking mans approach....by the way the youtube video of the guy benching is another guy doing once a day feedings, he just got backed up and was trying to work it loose.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-29-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Stripe: Gizmo Caca.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Stripe: Gizmo Caca.
    Please don't get him wet...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Please don't get him wet...
    So far it has taken me almost all day to eat my one meal and I'm only half way there. I have taken breaks and started 4 times. Don't see much difference in several meals a day v

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    OP is right. Most natural pros such as Alan Aragon and Layne Norton agree that meal timing/frequency is largely irrelevant.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    OP is right. Most natural pros such as Alan Aragon and Layne Norton agree that meal timing/frequency is largely irrelevant.
    Show me one IFBB that eats once a day.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post

Show me one IFBB that eats once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    Now let's compare stats & pics between these guys & the IFBB guys..................you know..................the guys that know how to eat properly..........
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-29-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Lmao thanks for that Jasc haha made my morning for sure

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am not reading all of this crap. But, this is what I have seen in the past.

When I was a kid and all the way through my late teens, I ate only once a day. I was 145 pounds and had very close to single digit Bf% and never worked out a day in my life.

At my last job my coworker was around the same age as I am. He ate once a day after work and that's it. He was around the same height as me also. He was maybe about 150-160 pounds and had very close to single digit Bf% #'s. He never worked out in any way.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Now let's compare stats & pics between these guys & the IFBB guys..................you know..................the guys that know how to eat properly..........
    You mean the natural guys to the guys on 7g of AAS a week? It's not the nutrition that causes the huge difference in stats.

Today's omelette:

Eggs, egg whites, bbq chicken leg quarters, sweet potato fries and macaroni

I was too hungry forgot to take a pic

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Mogwi
    I like Stripe, Mohawk (#2)
    Lmao. I had a cocker spaniel named gizmo when I was a kid but we only fed him once a day and he died of malnutrition. Poor little guy, if we only knew......

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is by far the absolute dumbest fvcking thread I've seen in years..... even dumber than the dude that wanted to inject HCG directly into his nut sack.

Eating once a day will lead to nothing but muscle starvation and decrease in mass. There are over 30 billion researched and published articles as proof.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131
    This is by far the absolute dumbest fvcking thread I've seen in years..... even dumber than the dude that wanted to inject HCG directly into his nut sack.

Eating once a day will lead to nothing but muscle starvation and decrease in mass. There are over 30 billion researched and published articles as proof.
    Touch paper lit.

Stand well back!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post

Aware me of ONE please, and I'll leave the lounge never to come back. Srs.

Aware me of ONE please, and I'll leave the lounge never to come back. Srs.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC436668/

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/108/5/759.full.pdf

Okay, but don't expect a link to Flex magazine telling you why. Try to sound out the big words.

Good bye?

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC436668/

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/108/5/759.full.pdf

Okay, but don't expect a link to Flex magazine telling you why. Try to sound out the big words.

Good bye?

Kid, I don't have time to waste over this.. did you even read the studies?

The problem with the 1st one: "subjects fasted for 60 h." That's NOT what eating once a day implies.

Problem with 2nd one: It was done on rats.. I'm not surprised you find that relatable.. Second, to induce starvation "rats fasted from days 10 to 13"

Again, that has nothing to do with eating once a day.

You sir fail. Good bye.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard

I don't have time to waste with this.. did you even read the studies?

The problem with the 1st one: "subjects fasted for 60 h." That's NOT what eating once a day implies.

Problem with 2nd one: It was done on rats.. I'm not surprised you find that relatable.. Second, to induce starvation "rats fasted from days 10 to 13"

You sir fail. Good bye.
    LoL i knew that wasn't the end of sick beard!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

LoL i knew that wasn't the end of sick beard!
    I hereby rename sick beard "the lounge pirate"

I don't know why, but the name sick beard reminds me of a pirates name and so does your stubbornness I'll be following you for a while matey! AAAARRRRRGH!

Kid, I don't have time to waste over this.. did you even read the studies?

You sir fail. Good bye.
    Kid? I'm 15 years older than you and been here almost a decade longer than you. I could literally be your dad. Where was your mom in 1993?

Did you bother to read the details of what happens to muscle during protein synthesis and all about amino acids when muscle is starved? You're a tard.... keep up your once a day meal plan.... make sure to do as much AAS as you can. Let us know when you tear a muscle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information