Thread: 3 day split

milky01623 is offline Productive Member

3 day split

Ok so yesterday in another thread which I nearly hijacked sorry btw I told of my workout splits so here is what I was doing

Friday evening legs
    Saturday afternoon chest & shoulders
    Sunday afternoon back & arms

Now here's the problem
    Due to me working away Monday to Friday I only get 3 days p/w training guaranteed I can sometime find a gym whilst out any about but more often than not they're closed as I don't finish whilst late most night and tbh I'm knackerd!!!

I understand that I have no option but to train 2 major body parts in one session but which 2?
    Do I alternate week to week?
    Please help as its driving me nuts (not that that's any different to what I am now ;-) )

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623
    Ok so yesterday in another thread which I nearly hijacked sorry btw I told of my workout splits so here is what I was doing

Friday evening legs
    Saturday afternoon chest & shoulders
    Sunday afternoon back & arms

Now here's the problem
    Due to me working away Monday to Friday I only get 3 days p/w training guaranteed I can sometime find a gym whilst out any about but more often than not they're closed as I don't finish whilst late most night and tbh I'm knackerd!!!

I understand that I have no option but to train 2 major body parts in one session but which 2?
    Do I alternate week to week?
    Please help as its driving me nuts (not that that's any different to what I am now ;-) )
    Alright mate do shoulders with legs , back and tris and chest and bis

Your shoulders will be getting hit when your doing chest so doing them with legs gives you a chance to do a reasonable workout on them and doing you back next gives them some sort of recovery before your chest just my thoughts on it mate

Thread Information