Thread: Safe-mail down

Hephens is offline Member

Safe-mail down

This has come across on alot of other fourms. But as of a few days ago everyone has been having problems logging in. Some saying login error etc. does any1 have any news on this, is your safe mail account working fine? Cause I can't login along with many other people aswel.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Have the same issue. Looks like a lot of people are getting worried. This does happen, hush and safemail can be reviewed by LE. Always delete your emails and change addresses on occasion.

Hoping mine is restored but seems like mine was deleted.

Safe mail has had issues like this a few yrs ago. Total system break down. I'm not even getting email from there support team as to what happened, same with others using other email accounts to email them. Just hope it was that...

Or they've been hacked. I really doubt there going through everyone's email and deleted suspicious emails. Nearly alot of people now use safe-mail to place orders. But if that's the case I really hope, not got all my important contacts on there

They do have a history of instability but in this game people get paranoid, and rightly so.

I made a new account and it worked so I'm a little suspicious. Hushmail went through this when raw deal happened, lots of accounts closed and used by the feds to locate sources etc.

Everyones gotta be careful.

Yes some people can make new account, some people can't, some people's accounts work and some don't. Even ones who are using there accounts to place orders there still some people accounts active. Lets just hope it's a system breakdown or they got hacked.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I JUST signed in to check, and everything is A-OK for me.

Thank god, was getting really worried... They just mentioned this on there website

"To all our users:
    as a result of system problem over 10% of the accounts are not accessible at this time.
    We expect that during Friday 8 February (EST) all accounts will be available."

Over 10% my arse more like 80% of accounts are down.

Keeping fingers crossed things are back tomorrow. Good reminder for everyone to keep safe and be careful about your info.

Thread Information