Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

So... the cops just left

Well, went to McDonald's for lunch (last week of McRib). I get there and there is this super fat lady in one of those motorized scooter thingy's. I swear she had to be at least 450 lbs and in her late 40's early 50's. She was 3 times wider than the damn scooter. Anyways, she's in front of me and she wheels her fat ass up to the counter and orders a double quarter pounder combo, supersized; with a diet coke, plus a 6 piece chicken nuggets, a small fry, and two apple pies. Not kidding, the dude behind the counter was trying not to laugh. She's alone by the way, so its all for her; and she's eating it there. So, she pays and wheels her fat ass over with her extra large cup to the soda machine to get her DIET coke. I order my 2 McRibs and water; then I pay and wait for fat ass to get her diet coke.

So I'm standing behind her trying to watch her fat ass get out of her scooter and get her diet coke I start getting pissy because I just want my water. She's so fat that even as she's using the counter to pull herself up out of her scooter to reach the fountain she's getting frustrated because she can't pull her own weight. After 3-4 minutes of watching her *try* and get out of her scooter, I finally have enough of that and go around her to get my water because the dude at the counter already called my order #. As I finish getting my water she finally barely gets out the chair and uses the counter to hold her fat ass up; then she says to me "you know you could help me" with this like aggravated tone. I look at her and say "do you think you need to eat anymore McDonald's, I'm not gonna help you kill yourself", shake my head, and walk away. Now the dude behind the counter is snickering as he hands me my food.

I go sit down and my phone rings and I'm talking to my brother. The manager finally came out and helped the whale get her drink as well as carried her tray to a table she wheeled her fat ass over to. She's sitting on the other side of the room and talking to the manager. I'm on the phone and the manger starts walking toward me. As I'm on the phone I tell my brother to hold on and the manager is like "you didn't have to be that way towards that lady; you could've helped her". I'm like "its not my job to help her and its not my problem that she can't even stand up to get more of what she doesn't need". The manager is like "well its not your call what she does or doesn't need and I find it rather disrespectful that you would just let an older lady struggle, didn't your parents teach you better than that?" That made snap... and I flat out told the manager to go fvck herself and get out of my face.

So, I'm sitting there and as I finish eating; cops are walking into McDonald's, and they walk to the front counter. I see the dude go get the manager. The manager walks up and starts talking to them staring at me. One cop turns around and starts walking my way. As he walks up I'm like "can I help you" and he's like lets talk outside. So, I'm like okay and grab my coat. I walk outside and the cop is like "you don't have anything on you that you shouldn't right" and I'm like nope. I'm wearing a suit and a long winter trench coat.

The cop is like what happened; and I'm like what do you mean. He then tells me the manager called 911 and said that I was being threatening and harassing other customers as well as swearing in the resturant. I'm like WTF.... no. I didn't even raise my voice. So, he takes my ID and goes into his car while I'm standing outside freezing my ass off. His partner comes out and gets in the car. They keep me there for almost 20 minutes and one cop gets out of the car and hands me a ticket. Its a written warning for Disorderly Conduct. Tells me that I need to leave and not come back to this McDonald's or cause any more problems or I will be arrested. I'm like WTF... whatever.

take the ticket, get in my car, and start to drive away. The cops are behind me and like a mile up the road, he hits his lights to pull me over. He pulls me over and asks me how dark are your windows. I'm like I don't know I got them tinted like a year ago. He takes my license again. This time I'm sitting there for another 15 minutes; and the prick comes back with a ticket for window tint on the front doors being too dark. Now I'm and I'm like are you guys gonna keep harassing me today or what. He's like we didn't know what car you were in and your window tint is illegal, remove it and pay the fine.

Now I'm back at work... festering.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Karma, you had to be a douche instead of taking 2 seconds and helping an old lady. And besides not helping her you run your mouth like and asshole. So you got treated like one back,
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    is there a moral of the story? There should be. See if you can figure one out for us.

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Loll

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Karma, you had to be a douche instead of taking 2 seconds and helping an old lady. And besides not helping her you run your mouth like and asshole. So you got treated like one back,
    Me helping that fat ass do additional damage to her body would be wrong if anything. I'm not going to "help an old lady" walk in front of a bus. She was so obese that she could barely breathe trying to stand up. I didn't run my mouth like an asshole until SHE said something to me first. I am not obligated to help anyone and it is her expectation that because she's a fat ass others should help enable her to do so. I have my limits on what I would do to help someone. The last thing she needed was more McDonald's let alone the 6 pounds of food she ordered for herself. Now if it was a normal person whom needed help carrying something it would be different; she's not normal and morbidly obese by her own choosing. If she was handicapped and missing arms I would have gladly helped her. Her handicap is that she eats way too much McDonald's to the point it is killing her. Nope... not gonna help someone pull the trigger.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I see it all the time, some fat guy or girl orders half the damn menu and then asks for a "diet" coke....I keep my thoughts to myself, but there is that part of me that wants to just ask "are you f***ing serious."

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    is there a moral of the story? There should be. See if you can figure one out for us.
    Yea- society is fvcked and cops are assholes. Some how people are expected to condone and help those whom are killing themselves.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    I read the word " fat ass " so much.. You should have just abbreviated it FA lmao

Me not helping this morbidly obese person is no different than me not helping a 17 year old with cycle advice on this forum. Period. This 450+ lb person did not need to eat what she ordered or drink a pound of sugar.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Every time I think you can't amaze me you go and do. wow

You should have helped her get her drink and carry on with your day.. Seems to me you let your ego and knowledge of " proper nutrition " get in the way of just being a " polite " and " mature " adult about the situation. I mean sh!t, you said you were behind her waiting for 5 minutes.. It would have taken you less than 15 seconds to fill her drink up and let her be on her way.. Just sayn brotha..

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    I see it all the time, some fat guy or girl orders half the damn menu and then asks for a "diet" coke....I keep my thoughts to myself, but there is that part of me that wants to just ask "are you f***ing serious."
    Its not what she ordered; it was the quantity of food she ordered. Nothing at McDonald's is healthy, even the salads are just as bad as a Big Mac. She is a breathing pile of fat to the point that its literally deadly. I'm not enabling her choices.

And you know she doesnt have some health issues that caused he to gain weight or that limited her to the chair and caused he to gain more weight,
    Yes she said something to you first. But we all see how you are on here. You had to run your mouth to her and then to the manager, And what a shock they were both women. You told the manager to go fvck herself. Such a man, funny how you were so tuff with the cops. I mean you could have just gave them both head kicks and left.

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    You should have helped her get her drink and carry on with your day.. Seems to me you let your ego and knowledge of " proper nutrition " get in the way of just being a " polite " and " mature " adult about the situation. I mean sh!t, you said you were behind her waiting for 5 minutes.. It would have taken you less than 15 seconds to fill her drink up and let her be on her way.. Just sayn brotha..
    So why not provide cycle advice to 17 year olds on the forum? What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    no he always has to be right and be a hard ass, especially to women.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Yea- society is fvcked and cops are assholes. Some how people are expected to condone and help those whom are killing themselves.
    try again, harder this time.

And you know she doesnt have some health issues that caused he to gain weight or that limited her to the chair and caused he to gain more weight,
    Yes she said something to you first. But we all see how you are on here. You had to run your mouth to her and then to the manager, And what a shock they were both women. You told the manager to go fvck herself. Such a man, funny how you were so tuff with the cops. I mean you could have just gave them both head kicks and left.
    Her health issue is a bunch of bullshit. I watched her order 10,000+ calories worth of food. That's her health issue.

Yes- I told the manager to go fvck herself. She earned it.

So why not provide cycle advice to 17 year olds on the forum? What's the difference?
    big fvcking difference. And you said it was a diet coke so you wouldnt have been helping her get fatter if you want to play stupid samanitcs. Your an asshole, the lady saw it, the manager saw it, The cops saw it and went out of their way to be assholes to you. And the people here think you were also.

Hell 3 out of 4 dentist choose Colgate but all 4 think your an asshole

Her health issue is a bunch of bullshit. I watched her order 10,000+ calories worth of food. That's her health issue.

Yes- I told the manager to go fvck herself. She earned it.
    as you order 2 mic ribs, Hello kettle meet pot

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Honestly I think most of us understand your frustration. It really isn't your problem and you're right, she probably shouldn't be eating McDonalds. But not everyone has to agree with everyone's life decisions, hell look how many people disagree with AAS use?

Her bad decisions and life doesn't have to effect yours. Next time take the 30 seconds to fill her drink and carry on your way. Getting pissy at people never accomplishes anything positive. It got her upset and you in trouble. Her being fat didn't get the cops called, your attitude did. What if biting your tongue and filling her cup inspired that lady to change her lifestyle because an in shape guy like yourself did something nice for her?

You can't change the way the world is, but you can certainly change how you view it and act within it.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Wow, I see those people all the time. They all act like their disabled and have this 'feel sorry for me' attitude.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    karma, you had to be a douche instead of taking 2 seconds and helping an old lady. And besides not helping her you run your mouth like and asshole. So you got treated like one back,
    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    And the manager only sees dollar signs when she comes in the door. As a FF, I see guys hurting backs all the time helping those people.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Murica!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    Wow, I see those people all the time. They all act like their disabled and have this 'feel sorry for me' attitude.
    2x...

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    And the manager only sees dollar signs when she comes in the door. As a FF, I see guys hurting backs all the time helping those people.
    Please explain how someone can hurt their back filling someones drink for them...it's not like he was expected to deadlift her while supporting her head open mouthed under the diet coke fountain!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post

Please explain how someone can hurt their back filling someones drink for them...it's not like he was expected to deadlift her while supporting her head open mouthed under the diet coke fountain!
    Lmao touché

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Seriously you posted this to see how many people would kick you in the teeth didn't you? You can't honestly think you are in the right.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Idk your history here Dan...you don't seem to be on the 'popular' list, but it's good I don't, because I can look at your story unbiased.

I don't know that I personally would have handled it the same way you did, but I totally get it and don't blame you at all. I might have helped her just to get her the fck out of my way, but my feelings about it wouldn't have differed much from yours.

Helping a morbidly obese person eat more McDonald's (her 'disease') is akin to assisting a dope addict shoot up... IMO.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    try again, harder this time.
    Hilarious.... lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Classic Dan! If you ever head back to Neb. you will come very close to me...we should meet for supper. Maybe a Mcdonalds! I find you most interesting!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Dan I'm not sure I'd have been as blunt as you but I doubt I would have helped. Maybe if she had a cheeseburger an small fries only I might have done.

Still, serves you right for having McRibs everyday this year
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Was she sexy tho ? Maybe this is why you didnt help.. A bit shy

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    lol...........

I did not help her because it would be no different than helping a heroin addict tie off his arm to shoot up in my eyes. Then she got the reaponse from me she did because of her tone. She growled at me with anger as if I am expected to help her or as if I owed her something. She didnt say "excuse me sir can you please help me". Sne snarled at me like I owe her jack shit. This wasn't some little old lady needing help opening the door. This was a junkie needing help shooting up.

Gixx- you're a tard. "Diet" means shit if you drink a 2 liter. No, I am not going to enable anyone to do bad things just like I won't buy booze for someone under 21, won't povide cycle advice to someone whom is under what I believe to be under age.

Its called a JUDGEMENT CALL.

As far as the manager- she had no right whatsoever to come over and say anything at all let alone the things she said to me. If its anyones place to help that lady get her drink its the managers and her staff's job- not mine.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you owe anytime anything, but you should have kept your temper in check and how you treated both of them was unacceptable. Cop got even with you on their behalf... Not much you could have done once the cops got involved that wouldn't have resulted in more negative consequences.

Even if you didn't like her tone your rebuttal could have simply been "could you ask nicely for my help?" In a calm and not threatening or sarcastic tone.

canesfan804 is offline Member

Literally rolling on the floor laughing!!! Ok not on the floor but thats funny sh**.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I would like to say

First you would never see me anywhere a MickeyD's

2nd F*ck that fat b*tch. You are not obligated to help anyone, especially someone who clearly put themselves in that situation, and 99% probably collects disability because of her problem. So you are already helping her.

3rd you should have just completely ignored her and the manager. Take it from me, you will get more satisfaction out of that. Just pretend that they do not exist, cause honestly to me they dont.
    People will call the cops on you for any reason these days.

4th This is what you just ate

http://thetrendguys.com/2012/12/27/t...to-be-shocked/

That right there is some nasty shit, bro.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member

canesfan804 is offline Member
    While I agree with your stance on helping her I believe you really lack tact. Even with the manager, you shouldnt go telling women to F themselves. If that was my daughter and I heard that you would get KO'd again. JK. I do find it funny as hell she was pissed at you like you made her fat.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information