AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    Ok I know I should have posted this on some movies forum but guys i just finished last episode of the "American horror story", what should I say "beautiful". A masterpiece for horror fans.

i m being a horror encyclopedia for years, got 3000 horror movies in different languages, got almost all horror tv shows, there are some movies which I myself couldn't watch more than 15 mins,

It is too hard to scare me or impress me. American horror story both seasons did not scare me but yes they impressed me big time. I rated it 10/10. Screen play, plot, direction, production, characters, writing. Everything was just PERFECT.

Thought should share this with you guys to know your thoughts.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Im a pretty big horror fan and may end up downloading this one never seen it. Just watched the trailer. Favorite horror tv show Walking Dead favorite most recent horror movie Cabin In The Woods.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Im a pretty big horror fan and may end up downloading this one never seen it. Just watched the trailer. Favorite horror tv show Walking Dead favorite most recent horror movie Cabin In The Woods.
    Ahhh Cabin in the woods was good. I liked how they brought all those together like that. My favorite scene was the Japanese school girls who beat the evil spirit though, still brings tears to my eyes...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ahhh Cabin in the woods was good. I liked how they brought all those together like that. My favorite scene was the Japanese school girls who beat the evil spirit though, still brings tears to my eyes...
    Tears to your eyes is that like code speak for making the bald man cry

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tears to your eyes is that like code speak for making the bald man cry
    LOL. You know me, I have a weakness for Asians and when I especially see kids suceed or overcome something impossible its heart warming and makes me tear up in happiness and laughter. Sort of hard to explain but I have always had a weak spot for scenes like that.

NO my E2 is not elevated right now.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    could you give me some good ideas for werewolf movies?

Synergy1 is offline Junior Member
    The walking dead is legit. I thought the descent was pretty BA as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    The Wolfman (2010) with Anthony Hopkins and Benicio Del Toro. Not sure why but theres only a couple decent werewolf movies. Seems like vampires and zombies get all the glory. Rotten tomatoes gave The Wolfman 35% - I am a fan of the horror genre across the board everything from ghosts to vampires and I enjoyed the movie. Not going to pretend it was a masterpiece but it was enjoyable if you are a fan of the genre. I went back and watched Silver Bullet (1985) 50% rating rotten tomatoes recently with Corey Haim - deceased - and Gary Busey. Its worth a look if you have never seen it.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    LOVED AHS season 1. Loved season 2 as well, until about halfway through when it began to feel like they were just writing anything to get the season over with. It got very weird (not in a good way) and disjointed for me. IMO it just fell apart.

That said, I'm still a fan and am looking forward to season 3 which I read they have indeed signed on for.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    LOVED AHS season 1. Loved season 2 as well, until about halfway through when it began to feel like they were just writing anything to get the season over with. It got very weird (not in a good way) and disjointed for me. IMO it just fell apart.

That said, I'm still a fan and am looking forward to season 3 which I read they have indeed signed on for.
    My thoughts exactly. Although, I couldn't stand the main character <----- reporter girl. I have no idea, just the look of her face and the way she talked made me hate her.....

Any idea what the third season will be about?

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper

The Wolfman (2010) with Anthony Hopkins and Benicio Del Toro. Not sure why but theres only a couple decent werewolf movies. Seems like vampires and zombies get all the glory. Rotten tomatoes gave The Wolfman 35% - I am a fan of the horror genre across the board everything from ghosts to vampires and I enjoyed the movie. Not going to pretend it was a masterpiece but it was enjoyable if you are a fan of the genre. I went back and watched Silver Bullet (1985) 50% rating rotten tomatoes recently with Corey Haim - deceased - and Gary Busey. Its worth a look if you have never seen it.
    This is one of my favorite movies! Some of the older ones are good but a little cheesy...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    American werewolf in London

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    and American werewolf in Paris.............also Ginger Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by AK1983 View Post
    Ok I know I should have posted this on some movies forum but guys i just finished last episode of the "American horror story", what should I say "beautiful". A masterpiece for horror fans.

i m being a horror encyclopedia for years, got 3000 horror movies in different languages, got almost all horror tv shows, there are some movies which I myself couldn't watch more than 15 mins,

It is too hard to scare me or impress me. American horror story both seasons did not scare me but yes they impressed me big time. I rated it 10/10. Screen play, plot, direction, production, characters, writing. Everything was just PERFECT.

Thought should share this with you guys to know your thoughts.
    fukin love horror movies!......got quite a few movies but not on level with 3000!......got a horror movie tattoo sleeve lol

ill have to watch this series and also walking dead

Thread Information