Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Today was leg day at the gym and i was especially thirsty coming home............

..........so I started thinking of that ice chest full of beer left over from the party at my house the other day (superbowl). I'm thinking, yeah, that sounds about right, it's cold outside, they are in the ice chest outside, so they should be fairly cold. After having convinced myself this is the right course, I get home, open the ice chest, and instead of seeing about a case' worth of beer, all I see is stagnent water what used to be ice. Damn! I think my kid struck again! but he's out of town now with his GF. So i call him up, tell him how much i was looking forward to a beer from the ice chest, and if he knew where they might be. He's like... uh..... yeah, about that dad. See, you said I could have a few, so I was drinking them, and then i guess i forgot to save some for you.

So now I'm sitting here beerless, but wishing I had a beer. My kids pretty lucky I love him dearly, else next time i saw him he'd end up with an extra lump on his head.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I used to be that kid... Tried mixing some water in with my parents vodka one time. That didn't go by very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    I used to be that kid... Tried mixing some water in with my parents vodka one time. That didn't go by very well.
    my kid would hit my stuff. when I confronted him, he never lied, but told me the truth like a man. i didn't appreciate what he did, but i did appreciate his honesty and not ruining the rest of the bottle by watering it. in fact, my son has never really lied to me. pretty goood kid

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    why dont u just go to the store??? (duh)

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    why dont u just go to the store??? (duh)
    cause then I'd buy a six pack and end up drinking the whole thing. If I buy it, I'll drink it. with the free beer left over in the ice chest, it's been sitting there, and for some psychological reason, just drinking one is ok with me

clear as mud?

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's a great story

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ever drink a double deuce? Your making this way to difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ever drink a double deuce? Your making this way to difficult.
    yeh u can get the old 22 or the 40.. back when i drank i actually drank a 6 pack of 40's LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    yeh u can get the old 22 or the 40.. back when i drank i actually drank a 6 pack of 40's LOL..

Hello my name is 405

Hello 405. Lol

u lost me pal!

AA meeting. You standup and introduce yourself. Everyone says hello ( your name). Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    AA meeting. You standup and introduce yourself. Everyone says hello ( your name). Never mind.
    ahh gotcha.. i dont go to AA.. the Lord delivered me from my alcohol addiction!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ..........so I started thinking of that ice chest full of beer left over from the party at my house the other day (superbowl). I'm thinking, yeah, that sounds about right, it's cold outside, they are in the ice chest outside, so they should be fairly cold. After having convinced myself this is the right course, I get home, open the ice chest, and instead of seeing about a case' worth of beer, all I see is stagnent water what used to be ice. Damn! I think my kid struck again! but he's out of town now with his GF. So i call him up, tell him how much i was looking forward to a beer from the ice chest, and if he knew where they might be. He's like... uh..... yeah, about that dad. See, you said I could have a few, so I was drinking them, and then i guess i forgot to save some for you.

So now I'm sitting here beerless, but wishing I had a beer. My kids pretty lucky I love him dearly, else next time i saw him he'd end up with an extra lump on his head.
    Doood...I'm about done with my cycle so ANY FRIGGIN TIME U wanna have a cold one with me and my buds and shoot a game of pool at the local watering hole lemme know. Its on me. Also, Fireball seems to be the drink of choice when you want a blast.

But since I'm in Sac it might be cheaper to for you to go to the store and buy some.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    That's a great story
    Thats a great set of legz!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a beer for you TR sitting in my refrigerator. It's a Corona and I'm sure it's still good, it's only been there for a little over 6 years. OK MAYBE 7 but not much more.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    TR, when your kid gets home demand he goes to the store and pays an illegal to buy him a 40 to bring to you.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    Doood...I'm about done with my cycle so ANY FRIGGIN TIME U wanna have a cold one with me and my buds and shoot a game of pool at the local watering hole lemme know. Its on me. Also, Fireball seems to be the drink of choice when you want a blast.

But since I'm in Sac it might be cheaper to for you to go to the store and buy some.
    Yeah, Sac is pretty far. I work in a place called, well, ever hear of a place called Stockton?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have a beer for you TR sitting in my refrigerator. It's a Corona and I'm sure it's still good, it's only been there for a little over 6 years. OK MAYBE 7 but not much more.
    sounds delish......
    ....6 or 7 year old beer!?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    TR, when your kid gets home demand he goes to the store and pays an illegal to buy him a 40 to bring to you.
    sounds delish.....
    .....a 40?

of what? steel reserve? old english? schlitz?
    we all know only the best shit comes in a 40!!!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A 6 pack of 40s also known as the 405 size

Thread Information