AK1983 is offline Associate Member

Steroids Labs (cleaning, safety, health)

For safety and health purposes? Should we really trust steroids labs? Especially UGLs?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    If you don't trust em.............brew your own.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    If you don't trust em.............brew your own.
    Thread is done.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oops, double post.

Absolutely not. It doesn't take long to find information on the tests and analysis that have been done on UGL gear. Contaminants galore, and most products don't even contain the compound listed on the label.

Either find a UGL you know is trustable and makes quality gear (and KNOWING doesn't mean believing heresay) or just make your own.

And I know that most poeple will say stick to pharmaceutical grade, but the reality is that is not a viable option in this day and age where only 20% of the anabolic steroids on the black market are pharmaceutical grade, and a good chunk of that 20% are faked pharmaceutical grade gear. Pharmacetuical grade products are the most faked and counterfeited products out there. This isn't the 1960s - 1980s where 98% of the products out there were pharmaceutical. After the anabolic steroid control act of 1990, THE WHOLE GAME CHANGED!!!

The sad reality is that UGL gear is the only real option most of us have.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and autoclave your gear. can only help.

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    and autoclave your gear. can only help.
    The problem with filtration and autoclaving/heating is that they do not remove contaminants such as metals, phytoestrogens, corticosteroids, industrial chemicals, food preservatives, plasticizerts, kerosene, amines, and fatty acids - all contaminants that are commonly found in UGL gear.

And if you think that buying powders and brewing your own gear at home is going to solve the problem of contaminants, guess what? THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! These contaminants are originally found in the raw anabolic steroid powders, and the reason why is because the companies that manufacture these powders in countries like China are not pharmaceutical raw chemical manufacturing companies, they are industrial raw chemical manufacturing companies that are equipped to manufacture raw chemicals for industrial purposes such as pesticides, paints, dyes, cleaning chemicals, fertilizers, glue manufacturing, etc. These industrial raw chemical manufacturing companies have the same equipment that can synthesize raw pharmaceutical chemicals, but because they are not designed for medical and pharmaceutical raw chemical synthesis, preventative measures to reduce contaminant fallout into the raw powders is not possible (i.e. the containers utilized for the chemical reactions are not lined with glass like they should be). What results is that metals from the container linings and other industrial chemicals (plasticizers, plastics, etc.) get into the powders. There is no way of filtering these out unless you have million/billion dollar sophisticated equipment to do so (along with extensive chemistry knowledge of how to properly extract these things with the aformentioned equipment).

So when you home brew, you're still getting all of the same chemical contaminants into your body as a UGL product would. The only thing you have control over when homebrewing is the sterility.

These are the risks we are all taking when we decide to buy UGL gear or when home brewing your own gear with powders. There is no way around this.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    So buy from your powder from a pharmaceutical company, there are hundreds of them, just pick one.

I don't understand what the problem is here.

Simple solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    So buy from your powder from a pharmaceutical company, there are hundreds of them, just pick one.

I don't understand what the problem is here.

Simple solutions.
    Well, the inherent problem is: you can't (unless you can find someone who has backdoor connections/deals/access to a pharmaceutical raw chemical manufacturing company). No legitemate pharmaceutical raw chemical manufacturer is going to ship raw anabolic steroid powders (not officially anyways) to customers in countries where it is illegal. These companies will also not ship to individuals, as they have contracts with major pharmaceutical companies (like Pfizer, Syntex, Searle, UpJohn, etc.) to provide them with the raw chemicals in order for them to synthesize their medicines. It's not as easy as you think. I guarantee almost nobody here who buys powders has pharmaceutical grade powder. NOBODY.

This is why industrial chemical companies have stepped up to do this, and this is also why they are located in countries like China, because China's laws and regulations as to the manufacture and export of these raw chemical powders are very lax and the government doesn't care. Even then, these industrial companies do not export and sell these raw powders themselves, they give/sell it to merchants who then sell these powders to UGLs and individuals...

This is the reality of the situation.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good posts bro

A_Grant is offline Junior Member
    The only way to really tell if your gear is contaminated is by running a HPLC analysis (or even better an LC-MS). Not an option for 99.9% of ppl. And we are not even talking about finding the concentration of active ingredients determination, only the presence of contaminents. I know a guy who brew is own gear and analyse the powder with an homemade TLC experiment (apparently you can buy silica plates quite easylly online) but that would only tell if there are A GODDAMN LOT of contaminents.

So, bottom line is you can never really tell the quality of the gear you get from an UGL.

But autoclaving your gear is a smart move, as it will get rid of all the biohazardous material that can be present.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This may be a "stoopid" question. But, what can the harm from this really be?

I been thinking about this a bit. "We" inject I would say 80%+ of UGL gear. What can this shit cause later on, lets say 2 decades down the line? Cigarettes are bad, but WTF is in the shit we inject?

No way to know. . . . There are no tests, no trial runs - Straight nothing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This may be a "stoopid" question. But, what can the harm from this really be?

I been thinking about this a bit. "We" inject I would say 80%+ of UGL gear. What can this shit cause later on, lets say 2 decades down the line? Cigarettes are bad, but WTF is in the shit we inject?

No way to know. . . . There are no tests, no trial runs - Straight nothing.
    As the saying goes, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    As the saying goes, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.
    Okay, let me cut off all four of your limbs and smash a golf club over your head about 40 or 50 times until you become mentally retarded, and lets see how strong you become.

I know you were joking but i'm just outlining how stupid some of these common sayings and phrases are that I am just so tired of hearing people say, lol (especially when people post this shit as their status updates on facebook constantly).

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Okay, let me cut off all four of your limbs and smash a golf club over your head about 40 or 50 times until you become mentally retarded, and lets see how strong you become.

I know you were joking but i'm just outlining how stupid some of these common sayings and phrases are that I am just so tired of hearing people say, lol (especially when people post this shit as their status updates on facebook constantly).

Lol, That post is pure WIN...............If this were a movie, someone would be starting a slow clap right now.

You need an ambien and go to bed, your grouchy. lol
    Well in THIS case I think I'm 100% right on because we are talking about UGL for steroids and if you dont get an infection and die then the gear is probably good and you are going to get bigger and stronger....

You need an ambien and go to bed, your grouchy. lol
    Well in THIS case I think I'm 100% right on because we are talking about UGL for steroids and if you dont get an infection and die then the gear is probably good and you are going to get bigger and stronger....
    BUT all those heavy metals, plasticisers and phytoestrogens won't be doing much to make you stronger. Also, what if your gear is just a vial of cortisol? I knew one guy who bought some shoddy UGL gear, turned out to be a vial full of cortisol, and he wondered why he lost all of his muscle in 2 weeks. It didn't kill him, but it sure as hell didn't make him stronger either lol.

BUT all those heavy metals, plasticisers and phytoestrogens won't be doing much to make you stronger. Also, what if your gear is just a vial of cortisol? I knew one guy who bought some shoddy UGL gear, turned out to be a vial full of cortisol, and he wondered why he lost all of his muscle in 2 weeks. It didn't kill him, but it sure as hell didn't make him stronger either lol.
    Now your just being a party popper. Yes of course there is always that chance. That's why we all need to do our research and hope for the best. There is no 100% right answer except to get it from a legitimate pharmacy and as you said that is not an option for most people.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

lol.... just... lol...

Now your just being a party popper. Yes of course there is always that chance. That's why we all need to do our research and hope for the best. There is no 100% right answer except to get it from a legitimate pharmacy and as you said that is not an option for most people.
    Well, I would love to mix ambien into my injectables. That would be awesome. I could become even STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AK1983 View Post
    For safety and health purposes? Should we really trust steroids labs? Especially UGLs?
    Come to terms with every aspect of the lifestyle from the needle to risk of premature death. If you have not accepted the whole range of risks then I would not do aas.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    This is an amazing idea.....gifting to someone who is unpleasant...LOL

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Uggggh, injecting straight foreign matter from semi trusted sources.

Sure doesn't sound like too good of an idea.

All this would not exist if juice was fvcking legal. Crap
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 02-12-2013 at 09:49 AM.

AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

All this would not exist if juice was fvcking legal. Crap

Agreed

Thread Information