Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Lasix. Need Advise.

I have Lasix. I don't have anything else. Can someone with experience look at the blow and tell me if it sound right.

O.k assumeing you have either 25 or 50 mg pills and your and carb loading and water restrictions go well
    you should take one pill thursday night around 6 p.m another pill
    around 10 .on friday 400mg's of potassium and one more around 6 p.m Friday night along with 400mgs of potassium. Remember there is no water in fat if your diet is off to much laxis
    will make you look flat,by pulling water out of your muscle. you should drink 1/2 gallon of water on weds. and sips of water on thursday with meals and only sips on friday until 12 p.m. on friday
    and no water on saturday until right before prejudgeing and then only a few sips to refresh you before takeing stage. your carb loading is very inportant try and eat dry carbs, potato's, granola,and rice cakes they will help dry you out. Also thermo drinks work well before prejudgeing because caffine is a natural
    diuretic and they contain Niacin for a little added vascularity.and your body should lose that before the night show.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only thing I know about that sh1t is.I had to cut weight for a powerlifting meet.I was given one of those pills.I woke up cramping and beating on my legs.The next day I felt like sh1t! Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't help with Lasix however I do have significant experience with Hydrochlorothiazide. Be VERY VERY careful with this stuff as you VERY quickly can dehydrate and not even know it until your half conscious. I know nothing about Lasix; however it appears to be very similar in nature to Hydrochlorothiazide. That being said- I WOULD NOT recommend what you posted and for real stay away from any alcohol. I have taken Hydrochlorothiazide for cutting pre-weigh in for MMA fights (lose water to make weight). It is really nasty stuff and be prepared to piss like you drank 100 gallons of water. One interesting thing is you must actually drink a lot of water to not dehydrate but you won't retain any of it. I did two glasses of water and then 1 glass of Pedialight (3 hour cycle). I also would not recommend anything thermogenic nor anything with significant caffeine as you need no secondary diuretics with this stuff. This stuff will make you dump any excess water in your body that is not being used. For example, I weighed in at 188 lbs on Tues and on Fri I weighed in at 165. Its also something that is hard on your liver and adding any quantity of alcohol is 3x worse on your liver. I took 25 mg tablet per day 3 days prior to weigh in.
    Last edited by dan991; 02-12-2013 at 12:13 AM.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yea... and be very careful on dosages with this stuff because its powerful as all hell and at your age it can cause serious heart issues. Not being a dik or messing around. My girlfriend says I look like my "face got sucked in" after 3 days on this stuff and these kind of diuretics are known to cause heart palpitations. I actually felt weird one night laying on the couch and was seriously wondering if I'm having a heart attack and need to call 911... not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Oh yea... and be very careful on dosages with this stuff because its powerful as all hell and at your age it can cause serious heart issues. Not being a dik or messing around. My girlfriend says I look like my "face got sucked in" after 3 days on this stuff and these kind of diuretics are known to cause heart palpitations. I actually felt weird one night laying on the couch and was seriously wondering if I'm having a heart attack and need to call 911... not kidding.

I have read more dangerous things than good on Lasix. I am concerned but aware and have a respect for it. Thx
    Would love to have what I used before but this is all I could get at this time.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-12-2013 at 04:17 AM.

I need to start this tomorrow. Anyone with experience? Help

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I need to start this tomorrow. Anyone with experience? Help

may have better luck in the Competitive BB section

if fireguy is around, i would consult him.

i am sure atomini prob has something good to say

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

may have better luck in the Competitive BB section

if fireguy is around, i would consult him.

i am sure atomini prob has something good to say
    Thanks why are you not parting.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thanks why are you not parting.
    cuz i live in texas and they don't celebrate mardi gras!

i went back home over the weekend and got it done!

i could have been in the bulk classic i ate so much kingcake and drank so much apple pie moonshine!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam I miss that shine! Back when I lived down there I got pulled over going to town to get a can of Cope.Thank God I had a friend on the force.They let me go but I had to call my wife to come get me.She wasnt pleased Young and dumb!

I need to start tomorrow. I will let you know if I make it.

Thread Information