Portable calorie dense snacks?

Hey, with my new job (bouncer) I dont really get breaks and for a 6 hour shift, protein bars alone arn't really cuttin it when your at 5000 cals a day. What do you guys use for super compact (fit in my pocket) healthy, calorie dense snacks? I used to make my own protein bars but they take alot of time to make and Im out of vanilla protein at the moment. Any ideas?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Almonds are a good one.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    peanut butter and banana sandwiches. but fitting that into macros is gonna be a challenge!

the ingredients alone are good but when u combine them it becomes a bit more difficult! i do love them however and it is a very calorie dense extremely tasty treat!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---;6387***
    peanut butter and banana sandwiches. but fitting that into macros is gonna be a challenge!

the ingredients alone are good but when u combine them it becomes a bit more difficult! i do love them however and it is a very calorie dense extremely tasty treat!
    Man I use to eat the sh1t out of them when I did my 1st few cycles.But I added tuna to them.That was some good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---;6387***

Kind of hard to keep a sandwhich in my pocket.

Nuts are a really good idea though.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    The only downside is they are expensive unless you have a place to buy in bulk.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Here is my latest portable food. Kind a mix between the protein pancakes and austinite's chocolate cake.

2 cups non fat cottage cheese
    2 cups oats
    2 cups egg whites
    2 packets splenda
    2 scoops ON pro complex vanilla protein powder

Mix in blender and make muffins out of it. Makes about 18 muffins. Each muffin 78 cals 10 grams protein/8 grams carbs/about .6 grams fat in each muffin.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO dude if ur only talking 6hrs i wouldnt sweat it anyways. eat a big meal before u go and then chow down when u get done. i am surprised even as a bouncer u dont get a couple mins to urself long enuff to scarf down a sandwich.. i mean i can eat a sandwich in the time it takes to take a leak! (not that i would bring my food into the bathroom but just sayin.. )

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    IMO dude if ur only talking 6hrs i wouldnt sweat it anyways. eat a big meal before u go and then chow down when u get done. i am surprised even as a bouncer u dont get a couple mins to urself long enuff to scarf down a sandwich.. i mean i can eat a sandwich in the time it takes to take a leak! (not that i would bring my food into the bathroom but just sayin.. )
    Funny Gixx told me you did this exact thing.He said you called it mulitasking LOL

Thread Information