al_capone is offline Junior Member

On the road againnn. App development.

I guess I'll take somewhat of a lead role on this beeoch from a development POV. I'm working 7 10's for a few more weeks so this shits going to be slow to kick off.
    I'll be using HTML5, jQuery, Java and PhoneGap so we can push this on every platform and only design it once. No point in wasting time.

SWIFTO is our contact to the admin.

Anybody that has any traits they can bring to the table let me know.

Graphics? PSD CS5?
    Code? Dreamweaver?

Im not doing this shit alone. All Ive got to say.

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by al_capone
    I guess I'll take somewhat of a lead role on this beeoch from a development POV. I'm working 7 10's for a few more weeks so this shits going to be slow to kick off.
    I'll be using HTML5, jQuery, Java and PhoneGap so we can push this on every platform and only design it once. No point in wasting time.

SWIFTO is our contact to the admin.

Anybody that has any traits they can bring to the table let me know.

Graphics? PSD CS5?
    Code? Dreamweaver?

Im not doing this shit alone. All Ive got to say.
    finally got here my bad for short delay this app was tweakin on me .. Sup? I need to get on my pc to grab some old code a few bugs and a few great working programs we can add and edit...also a few drones from my honeypot I need to decompile and debug just haven't had the chance ..

What are your plans for here anyway? EVERY platform design it once ..dude that's kind of impossible everything is slightly different will be hard to get everyone on same page

Y can't I search on the damn iPad app

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h View Post
    EVERY platform design it once ..dude that's kind of impossible everything is slightly different
    http://phonegap.com/ check that out. Here too http://phonegap.com/start

Its quite possible to design it once with 95% compatibility. All modern phones, tablets, and devices [iPhone iPad Android Blackberry Palm WinPhone Symbian]have web browsers. We can code it in dreamweaver as a mobile formatted version of the site and insured multiple platforms can access it. Think of it as a web app. Here are some http://phonegap.com/apps. Like wikipedia's app and many more. Its just mobile format that can resize for certain resolutions and omit things not needed and/or compatible.

We just give access to the forums and some extras gadgets. Think like local chatrooms, calorie counters, anabolic profiles and so on. All possible with java, jQuery and dynamic html.

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h View Post
    get everyone on same page
    Just trying to see what people can offer and/or any experience. I design stuff like this for my bacon. I need a graphic artist on board to do some PSDS based on certain resolutions so I can chop them up. Get a mockup together.

Quote Originally Posted by al_capone

http://phonegap.com/ check that out. Here too http://phonegap.com/start

Its quite possible to design it once with 95% compatibility. All modern phones, tablets, and devices [iPhone iPad Android Blackberry Palm WinPhone Symbian]have web browsers. We can code it in dreamweaver as a mobile formatted version of the site and insured multiple platforms can access it. Think of it as a web app. Here are some http://phonegap.com/apps. Like wikipedia's app and many more. Its just mobile format that can resize for certain resolutions and omit things not needed and/or compatible.

We just give access to the forums and some extras gadgets. Think like local chatrooms, calorie counters, anabolic profiles and so on. All possible with java, jQuery and dynamic html.

Just trying to see what people can offer and/or any experience. I design stuff like this for my bacon. I need a graphic artist on board to do some PSDS based on certain resolutions so I can chop them up. Get a mockup together.
    Ooooooh k understandable web apps

First thing is first. I need to get rid of that "free bottle" popup omg!! shits annoying.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    it pops up once you click on the X and it is gone lol
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

junk2222yard is offline Associate Member
    Hi, I do this stuff for a living. This thread is old, so probably not relevant anymore. But if it is...

Are you looking for free development here, or is there monetary compensation?

Thread Information