Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Party this weekend - HELP PLAN IT!!!

Me and a bunch of people (including Full Intensity) are renting a cottage this weekend (AKA whoor-tour, AKA slut hunt ). This is going to be a non-stop party, but we need your ideas to help make it a little crazier.

Any of you guys have experience with throwing great parties? We're looking for crazy ideas, such as practical jokes, drinking games, or anything else to make this weekend a great party. Let us know what you've done in the past...don't hold back!

Thanks to all that help...we'll post the pictures when we get back.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Cool

Yes it will be the biggest party of the year! My funnel is already built and I'll will post pics soon, it is 1 1/4" poly tube with an 1 1/4" shut off valve and stands almost 6' tall. Its the mother of all funnels btw I need to name it too

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    whore tour, slut hunting... sounds like sausage's party

Originally posted by TRLS63
    whore tour, slut hunting... sounds like sausage's party

Ughh, don't ever invite me to a party in Quebec!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Well in order to have a great party you need to have some ladies....once that is taken care of...you need lots of liquor (all of this you know already)....if you have a group of fun people then you have no worries

Asshole is a good game, drunk driver, thumper...all the old school classics.....keg stands (longest time wins)....keg relays.....

There is a ton of shit you all can do....most of have fun....I hope you get lots of chics there.....have fun guys!

how do u play these games?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Ughh, don't ever invite me to a party in Quebec!
    i was refferring to yours

i hope you bring some chix cause in my opinion its the only way to make a "party"

BTW our parties kickass

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Went on a ski trip on Feb, we rented a couple of houses and there were plenty of ladies. We would have a big dinner and what really got people drunk was a good old game of speed quarters with about 16 people at the dining room table (big table). Females were the first ones drunk and they became pretty frisky. Anyway you miss with your quarter, you sip a beer and try again. There were 4 glasses being passed around and if you got caught by the one behind you it was a double shot.

The women are already coming...the hunt is to get more. You can never have enough. We've got enough planned to make people remember this weekend until next year, but we want them to remember this weekend forever...maybe even with a small misdemeanor on their record.

Nice I like that one, and don't worry the ratio of girls to guys should be 2 to 1.

GREAT IDEA SCOTT!!

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    "GREAT IDEA SCOTT!!" aka bump. lol, jk

None the less.. if I was you guys, I wouldn't TRY to make a party fun or memorable. If the people is right, the energy is good... it'll just happen.

Just my opinion tho

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Butch
    Asshole is a good game,
    Hey Buch is that the one with cards and the last place person is "the beer winch" and everyone salutes the king (I was always so drunk I forget ). I played all those games.

Caps was another one of my fav's. Pitching bottle caps in a cup of beer across the table. You guys lety me know if you want some rule books.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    The most instant drunk game I ever played was another quarters game called Chandeliers. Anyone play it? Example 6 people at the table you have 6 glasses in the center, one for each player, with a large glass in the middle of those 6. Fill all the glasses up. You try to get the quarter into other people's glasses and they drink their entire glass if you make it in theirs (fun because you can target a specific person, or gang up on someone), land it in your own glass and you drink your cup of beer. One chance, you miss, pass the quarter, you make it, you keep going. If the quarter lands in the big glass in the middle then everyone races to finish their glass. Last one done chugging has to finish the big glass in the middle. Pretty fun, but can get sloppy quick.

peam is offline Suspended
    yeah, invite me... I'm a party

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Two Words: Beer Pong (also known as "beruit" with some variations). Very few rules or processes to remember or be aware of as you get drunker and drunker. Plus, the games go by fast with maximum drinking in the allotted time....NOTHING beats beer pong for all around participation (players and audience get involved) and efficiency of alcohol consumption.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    youll need a swimming pool for sure! and also a nice high platform to jump from. a trampoline is essential to any great party imo. if you place the trampoline on top of the balcony or platform you can bust all sorts of shit into the pool....or at least has been my experience. tell the ladies there is no pool so when they show up they must swim naked...and yes they must swim to earn drink.

a paintball gun can add some flavor to a party...just have drunk people run across while you take shots at em...make sure to bring a mask tho...maybe a cup too....its always fun till someone gets hurt If you have the trampoline or balcony you can shoot em as they bust their best moves into the pool. this is great fun although it sounds like idiocy...well maybe it is idiocy but if your party is really as crazy as you make it sound this is essential.

recreational drugs always add flavor to a party just dont get too much and use it wisely....od's are the first thing to ruin a crazy party as has also been my experience.

good luck

better post some pics

peace

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    If you have a microwave and sambucca you can play the "purple fuck" game. Stick a shot of Sambucca in the microwave for 10 seconds then light it on fire and it goes into a nice purple flame, and then shoot it back, the people who are able to swallow it win. It's really funny watching people burn their lips on the shot glass and they spill it all over the place. Or they spit it right back out as soon as they shoot it cause it's too bleeding hot... it's a very amusing game.. if the person gets burnt, they get fucked.. purple fuck

Originally posted by BLOOD
    If you have a microwave and sambucca you can play the "purple fuck" game. Stick a shot of Sambucca in the microwave for 10 seconds then light it on fire and it goes into a nice purple flame, and then shoot it back, the people who are able to swallow it win. It's really funny watching people burn their lips on the shot glass and they spill it all over the place. Or they spit it right back out as soon as they shoot it cause it's too bleeding hot... it's a very amusing game.. if the person gets burnt, they get fucked.. purple fuck
    That sounds like a way to end a party!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    heres the deal. you need lots and lots of beer. and lots and lots of goooood bud. and a nice big bong. always keep an extra bottle or two of jager in case things get dull, then you just pour a round for everyone.

and if you like lots of fun, make a nice big tub of jungle juice.

lots of kool-aid mix, 2 bottles everclear, a handle of vodka, couple bottles of sprite, whatever strength you desire. makes for a great time. girls love the juice. (pardon the pun)

jello shots are good as well. if you want good drinking games, good ol fashioned kings can lead to some very fun times, and usually nudity.

also, make sure to keep things fresh. if youre in a nicer climate, leave the deck open with some beers out there in a cooler, let people wander. drunk people like that. and for late night, make a mix of old rock songs that you can drunkely sing along to.

livin on a prayer, etc...

good luck bro.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    big green made a good call on pong too, but thats jsut a little much of a spectator sport where the guys playing try to make themselves look good and feel important in front of a crowd because they can throw a ping pong bball 8-9 feet into a beer cup.

are you talking a partyyyy? or a get-together? how many people? detalis man, details.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    That sounds like a way to end a party!
    True, but after everybody's pretty fuckin plastered it can get quite amusing... this one poor bastard I know burnt himself three times tryin to shoot it back... nothing more funnier than a persistant drunk. I myself have been able to shoot them back with no problems but your taste buds get kinda whacked for a few days... I don't think it's suited for your party but if your looking for a way to top things off or if your gettin desperate to save it you'll know what do. Girls tend to watch this game rather than participate but it's a good way to make other dudes look less cool by not being able to shoot it back. I also forgot to mention that your supposed to BLOW OUT THE FLAME before shooting it. Stupid me... hahaha ah fuck...
    Last edited by BLOOD; 05-13-2003 at 09:53 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    this might not be a great game to play when it gets more crowded, but if you are done setting up and shit you could always do a power hour or century club game before people arrive. i have several power hour cd's with 1 minute songs on to keep it fresh and let everyone know when to drink. you can do that with most burning software nowadays.

i definitely second beer pong or cups (flipcup to some) if you set up a table. people definitely get into that shit.

i like keg toss or anything destructive with the keg.

i don't recommend the paintball gun idea however...been there, done that, someone got hurt badly and it sucked.

Originally posted by monstercojones
    are you talking a partyyyy? or a get-together? how many people? detalis man, details.
    We'll be there for 3 nights, so the days might be like a get-together but the group of cottages will come together to party at night. FI would know how many people are coming, but I'm guessing 50+.

I love some of the replies so far. The bottles of Jager are on my list now!

I'm gonna get some Bubba beer kegs (holds equivalent of 14 beers) and duct tape them to trees.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hmmm...where is this party going ot be by the way And when

Farmer is offline Member
    Dude I've got it! Film "College Fuckfest AR style!" the lesbian edition

Peace

Farmer

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Don't forget the ever famous..."BEER OLYMPICS", ya know, beer relays, and the keg hurdles, keg tosses, etc etc. God I miss college.

OMG these games are great!

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    blender for fruity mixed drinks, they are great for women and nice to sip on during the day. also always invite lots of strippers and/or hookers they are always fun and up for pretty much whatever.....

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    anytime ya have guys and chicks together...get a coupel oranges and play pass the orange....that usually is the start of something fun

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON

Hey Buch is that the one with cards and the last place person is "the beer winch" and everyone salutes the king (I was always so drunk I forget ). I played all those games.

Caps was another one of my fav's. Pitching bottle caps in a cup of beer across the table. You guys lety me know if you want some rule books.
    Kind of...it is played with cards...however you have a President, VP, Sec., and asshole (you need a minimum of 4 players and there is no max) you deal the whole deck out....actually it will take too long to explain....but pretty much the asshole gets ripped and he is everyones bitch....the President gets to make anyone drink...VP can make anyone below him drink...and so fourth for the sec. It's a fun game and you can have many rules to it and play it a long time

Ron you're right, usually if you are the asshole you are getting loaded....i usually forget too

to the party throwers....have fun this weekend! And please tell us how it went.

Get the girls drunk any pay start a pool to get them make out. Shit starts with harnless kisses, but Ive been at parties where the pool was upto like $120 bucks and the girls ended up getting naked on the table... two naked chicks eatting each other out for $120, only $5 of which is yours makes a party memorable.......... ttrrrruuust me.

Originally posted by Mentalism
    Get the girls drunk any pay start a pool to get them make out. Shit starts with harnless kisses, but Ive been at parties where the pool was upto like $120 bucks and the girls ended up getting naked on the table... two naked chicks eatting each other out for $120, only $5 of which is yours makes a party memorable.......... ttrrrruuust me.
    fuck invite me to your next party

FI, print this thread...I don't have a printer. These ideas are great! Keep 'em coming.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    HOT TUB!!!!!!!!

No great party is complete without one LOL

KeyMastur is offline VET
    FOAM !!! Shit always gets crazy when there's tons of it. Chicks get naked. More chicks get naked.

Originally posted by ECKO 747
    HOT TUB!!!!!!!!

No great party is complete without one LOL
    I was gonna rent one, but money ran short. Next time!
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    FOAM !!! Shit always gets crazy when there's tons of it. Chicks get naked. More chicks get naked.
    What kind of foam? Like the parties on Wild On where the foam is on the dance floor?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    How about dancing poles for the chicks?

^ bump for the dancing poles idea. Gotta have some slutty woman tho.. most to shy

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Nice I like that one, and don't worry the ratio of girls to guys should be 2 to 1.
    sweet, when are yall mailing me my plane ticket?

-- clocky baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information