Thread: Sick sick sick

fast is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Sick sick sick

This was taken from yesterdays newspaper at Finland..

"Woman killed her 3 year old son with diabam and insulin . She first gave the boy diabam and when boy was sleep she gave him several insulin injections. She took 3 injections too. When she woke up next day from shock she saw that her son couldn`t breath etc and called her husband to come over. Husband called emergency.

When "911" and husband came in there was nothing to do, child had been braindead for some time already. Boy died at hospital one week later.

All happend beacuse son`s parents were divorced and mother was jelous cause her ex-husband spended time with the boy.

Insulin & diabam that was used was taken from mothers workingplace as she worked as a nurse. Insulin was "Humalog mix" ."

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    sick!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    wow. what the fuck is wrong with people. what could possibly be in a mothers mind to make her do something like that to her own child? i know there are large hormonal changes postpartum that lead to problems like depression or sometimes even psychosis or panic disorder, but you would think that a mother would have a basic drive to protect her child. sometimes i think we haven't evolved much from reptiles, and shit like this forces me to loose faith in humankind.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Thats some sad shit. I mean really why take it out on the child? Things like this I really don't understand

peam is offline Suspended
    It doesn't seem like a woman in her right mind would do something like that. The child is your own blood and came from you..... and the ex husband is just some guy you fell for. To me, the child would just be more important. Way more important. Wow.... this world is pretty messed up.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Oh my thats terrible

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    there are some truly damaged people out there...

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    It's shit like this that's made me loose faith in humanity so very long ago.

alevok Guest
    those sick people must not breed

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Shit like this makes me pull my kids close and thank god everyday for them. What's sad is she''l probably get off wiht some insanity plea...I say to hell withthat, if she is nuts just tell her the electric chair is some fun ride that lasts a few minutes. If they are nuts they'll never know the difference. I'm so fed up with parents or starngers or whomever, hurting innocent children. I just pray that there was something we could do to protect our worlds children.

Thread Information