Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Sad reality 80% of the threads started are guys under 25 or no age posted

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    More private messages from our next ban hammer victim. Its pretty funny cuz even his PM sound mentally unstable.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    More private messages from our next ban hammer victim. Its pretty funny cuz even his PM sound mentally unstable.

And how old ae you boy ? 18 ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE AND YOU ONLY WISH YOUR OPINION MATTERED This post was for newbies like you and mods and vets have pm'd me that they expected you boys to repy the way you have and felt bad for me because all you boys picked a fight with me on a very ligit topic ! They just sat back and laughed AT YOU CHILDREN AND AT ME FOR GETTING SUCKERED BY LITTLE BOYS LIKE YOU lol
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    what is the problem with members under 25, you would be shocked if you knew the age of some very respected past and present members, just because your 25 dosnt automatically mean you know your head from your hole pal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    what is the problem with members under 25, you would be shocked if you knew the age of some very respected past and present members, just because your 25 dosnt automatically mean you know your head from your hole pal
    And another child chimes in to prove the point ! Knowledge is not the issue it is developement of your body like it or not you are still a boy 21 I ain't your pal laddy ! I am old enough to be your dad and have grand kids your age . . . . lol But it is a natural fact that boys are smarter than men until they relize that they were DA boys and become men . . . . lol

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    I know you all want this thread to die but I have to get a few words in:

How is this guy not banned yet?

I'd love for you to tell my why you arbitrarily chose 28 years old as a starting point for aas. I'd also love to know you cycle history and stats.

P.S. No one feels worthy because you had you butt on the line before most of us were a wet spots running down our mamma's leg. We owe you grear GRATITUDE. I respect all members of the armed forces especially guys like you who were US Marines. I am ashamed I am a fat douche that is jealous that guys older than me look as good as you. I am so stupid to open my cake hole when I have no idea what you or this thread is really about At 53 years old, 6 ft, 238 - I am thankful guys like you are giving out advice on safe aas usage ?
    To you 25 from CA Yes I should Check my Avatar ! that man is 54 6 ft & 229 lbs now this thread has been eating at you kids for such a long time ! It was my job to protect your A$$ not to Kiss it lol
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-24-2013 at 12:12 AM.

skaz915 is offline Member
    I'm only 26 so I can't talk too much but I do have a pretty good grasp on things. This was the main reason I no longer visit the BB.com forum. It was a bunch of 18-21 yr olds weighing 175lbs asking for cutting advice, like dude eat a fvckin steak and stfu

RajaSultan is offline Associate Member
    first 21,then 25,then 28, keep increasing. -.-

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Im 28 gotta a problem with me???

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan View Post
    first 21,then 25,then 28, keep increasing. -.-
    I was thinking this as well. I remember reading 21 like 5 years ago and then 25. This is literally the first time I've heard 28
    RajaSultan likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Im 28 gotta a problem with me???
    I have o problem with any DA child who abusses juice They are the ones that will pay when they are 45 and not me for their arogrance! When did you start abusing juice about 23 ?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I have o problem with any DA child who abusses juice They are the ones that will pay when they are 45 and not me for their arogrance! When did you start abusing juice about 23 ?
    to answer your question sir... You will need to first define "abusses" juice. Would 250mg test a week be abuse or 1 gram?? As for the "juice" I started in my early 20's then took a six year break from it, and now am starting back soon as I can lean up a bit.

What really intrigues me ....is why you are so adamant on having "o problem" with any "DA child" on there use of aas. It seems a little overkill to me, there are a lot worse problems in the world than some kid suppressing his hpta.

And actually, from your posts, it seems you are the one that is very arrogant here, not young men in there 20's. And yes if they enlist in the military at 18 and can go die for there country, they should be called men, not kids.

I knew my post would attract you because you have such an insecure attitude, its actually entertaining. Now, I know you are much more intelligent and experienced than me so I will get out of your thread now. Have a wonderful day.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    wow, what a thread....

this could be one of the dumbest threads ever started here....atleast one of the hardest to read...

And how old ae you boy ? 18 ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE AND YOU ONLY WISH YOUR OPINION MATTERED This post was for newbies like you and mods and vets have pm'd me that they expected you boys to repy the way you have and felt bad for me because all you boys picked a fight with me on a very ligit topic ! They just sat back and laughed AT YOU CHILDREN AND AT ME FOR GETTING SUCKERED BY LITTLE BOYS LIKE YOU lol
    way to reply over a month later......i'm not here so that my opinion will matter lol its an internet forum. I'm here to learn and hopefully be able to teach others what I know.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 07-22-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper

[FONT=Arial]I started Juice way back in the 80's and I speak from experience YES the statement you made is correct ! I had no Deca Dick or balding and still no balding other than natural widows peak But at the age of 30 had a complete Gyno operation not to have man boobs removed but the actual glands were so swollen and at the age of 49 my natural Test level was 78. This is not a theory it is a fact. That is why I say knowledge is irrevelevant ! Your body has not developed enough to handle the changes that the Test levels of 3000 + will cause to your endo system ! Do you have BW done every 3 mths and do you know your levels if they are not in the normal range and test below 1400 you are looking for heart ache and problems in the future for a little female attention and some praise now I been ther done that .

All the abuse from you lads was worth it to me ! I got through to one young man who has a brain and a head on his shoulders to think with as opposed to you other laddy chidren ages 25 and below arguing te right to abuse AAR's at a young age I have seen and know the damage they can do so laugh it up and reap the whirl wind

Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan

Wow i never knew those problems would exist :s thanks for the info i am happy now i won't think about juicing. i was thinking people die early only because i srsly don't care about death as long as i had fun in my 20s lol but now i am staying natty thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan

so your saying the person who juices young gets problem when they are around 40's?? right?

what if a person who is 19 and juices does he get problems instantly or at 40s because i have seen many 18-19's abusing juice and getting ripped in 3 cycles but never have balding effect limp dick but they do have heart problems tho. any other risks that will happen if i juice?? i am 18 btw
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-23-2013 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    way to reply over a month later......i'm not here so that my opinion will matter lol its an internet forum. I'm here to learn and hopefully be able to teach others what I know.

lol yea that you took juice when you were to young ( Your profile states you are 18 try editing it I thought that the age changed on your B-Day but yours is probably special ) and you will let them know how it turns out when you are 50 if you are alive . . . . lol that makes a lot of rational sense . . . lol . Ih you still a cook in the Army or was it supply ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-23-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    to answer your question sir... You will need to first define "abusses" juice. Would 250mg test a week be abuse or 1 gram?? As for the "juice" I started in my early 20's then took a six year break from it, and now am starting back soon as I can lean up a bit.

What really intrigues me ....is why you are so adamant on having "o problem" with any "DA child" on there use of aas. It seems a little overkill to me, there are a lot worse problems in the world than some kid suppressing his hpta.

And actually, from your posts, it seems you are the one that is very arrogant here, not young men in there 20's. And yes if they enlist in the military at 18 and can go die for there country, they should be called men, not kids.

I knew my post would attract you because you have such an insecure attitude, its actually entertaining. Now, I know you are much more intelligent and experienced than me so I will get out of your thread now. Have a wonderful day.

Yes abuse (.25 mg abuse) any amount of AAR used that is not scripted by a professional Dr. Who knows what he is doing for any child under the age of 25 ! Again Knowledge is not the issue age is and your bodies endo system any is abuse and many children under 25 take Tabs 1st because the are of the opinion that pins are for junkies

I don't have clue who you are so why would I have a problem with you ? It would be a waste but if you bit a bullet it would be of no concern to me other than the waste of a good piece of lead
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-23-2013 at 11:32 PM.

lol yea that you took juice when you were to young ( Your profile states you are 18 try editing it I thought that the age changed on your B-Day but yours is probably special ) and you will let them know how it turns out when you are 50 if you are alive . . . . lol that makes a lot of rational sense . . . lol . Ih you still a cook in the Army or was it supply ?
    I have not yet run a cycle......... and i'm an analyst. You really are off the chain crazy man, your posts are still damn near unintelligible. Ive posted many different times on this board that I won't be cycling till my mid twenties, so i'm not sure when i've abused gear having never used it.........
    Last edited by Armykid93; 07-24-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I have not yet run a cycle......... and i'm an analyst. You really are off the chain crazy man, your posts are still damn near unintelligible. Ive posted many different times on this board that I won't be cycling till my mid twenties, so i'm not sure when i've abused gear having never used it.........
    WTF???? Armykid how could you? Wait no you didn't? Yes You did? Well maybe? Or Sorta. Coulda Woulda shoulda but didn't? So you are definitely abusing steroids at a young age even though you've never tried them yet? Shame shame on you. Where do you get off abusing steroids in your mind only? Bhahahahahahhahaha What a thread huh..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post

WTF???? Armykid how could you? Wait no you didn't? Yes You did? Well maybe? Or Sorta. Coulda Woulda shoulda but didn't? So you are definitely abusing steroids at a young age even though you've never tried them yet? Shame shame on you. Where do you get off abusing steroids in your mind only? Bhahahahahahhahaha What a thread huh..lol
    No joke, what a freaking thread.

I should probably stop my abuse of gear. I mean buzzedmarinedoucher seems like he's got his head screwed on straight from all the posts i've seen. Lol

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well I'm not gonna point fingers, nor name names....but it sounds like someone might be a few fries short of a happy meal here....

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yes abuse (.25 mg abuse) any amount of AAR used that is not scripted by a professional Dr. Who knows what he is doing for any child under the age of 25 ! Again Knowledge is not the issue age is and your bodies endo system any is abuse and many children under 25 take Tabs 1st because the are of the opinion that pins are for junkies

I don't have clue who you are so why would I have a problem with you ? It would be a waste but if you bit a bullet it would be of no concern to me other than the waste of a good piece of lead
    oh ok. that's good to know. I almost thought for a minute there you were trying to threaten me.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Well if your 18 and you have trained in the gym before then it isn't too bad idea to research about AS.

Atleast it's better than just taking stuff and not knowing what it is or how much to take it.

Personally I joined this forum when I was like 18 and I haven't touched roids yet at all.

I don't have that kind of money yet. Besides that I don't really want to mess my life up and my hormonal system by doing roids before I'm 25.

You also need your foundation muscle wise and you need to know a lot about nutrition and training.

I also hate threads where some 16 year kid posts that he wants to start a cycle when he has been lifting for a year without a proper nutritional knowledge.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 07-24-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    oh ok. that's good to know. I almost thought for a minute there you were trying to threaten me.

You are already showing signs of brain malfunction ! Why would I threaaten you on the Internet ? No your Avatar doesn't impress me because you still have the under developed mind of what you prove to be an Imature 28 year old ; probably because you abused juice at your own admission in your early 20's ? What kind of sicko lurks the Internet and forums seek someone to call them out ? . . . lol . . . It is just as much againt the law to threaten someone on the internet as in public or face to face only dumber . . . . lol It is terroristic Threats or simple asault depending on the state ! Get a life and seek counsouling ! I could give a rat less about you lad you are almost half my age with half the life lived so it would be unwise to go around actually calling an old man out to "fight" if that is what you are implying ? I don't care enough about you to desire to Threaten you because it would not be in yor best interest if I did . . . lol Find a purpose in life and stop acting like a child ! Most men 28 have matured past your level as to seek Cyber issues to go so far as to "ARE YOU THREATENING ME ?. Go watch WWF or something and seek the release you anger somehwere else because this forum is not the place for it !

Now stop you foolishness and don't flatter yourself to the level as to think your opinion matters to me There have been over 3 ppl PM'd me and stated they were not going to abuse juice and that made this thead worth while for youg guys to filter trough all this BS and come to the comclusion that abusing roids is bad and age is the issue not knowledge . You need to go back to general respect and manner school ! Not for me, but for yourself ! Whaen you make post lke that one it does not shead an intellegent light on you . . . lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    Well if your 18 and you have trained in the gym before then it isn't too bad idea to research about AS.

Atleast it's better than just taking stuff and not knowing what it is or how much to take it.

Personally I joined this forum when I was like 18 and I haven't touched roids yet at all.

I don't have that kind of money yet. Besides that I don't really want to mess my life up and my hormonal system by doing roids before I'm 25.

You also need your foundation muscle wise and you need to know a lot about nutrition and training.

I also hate threads where some 16 year kid posts that he wants to start a cycle when he has been lifting for a year without a proper nutritional knowledge.

See the truth rings through all the ppl who tried to side track this post another intellegent young man ! I complement you for thinking and not cheating and doing it the right way ! Take advantage of your natural Hormones and maximize your diet and you will be ready when the proper time comes !
    PurpleOnes likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think you need to get laid man.
    Last edited by Cuz; 07-26-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think you need to get laid man.
    Need a new Avatar that guy needs to learn how to diet he is as smooth as a babies butt

That's not what yo mamma said . . . . . lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Need a new Avatar that guy needs to learn how to diet he is as smooth as a babies butt

That's not what yo mamma said . . . . . lol

Judging by your avatar you need to eat, look a little thin and also work on your posing. I've seen a crippled person pose better than that before. I agree my diet is not spot on, but I don't plan on entering in competition anytime soon. Its funny how you keep bashing anything one has to say that doesn't agree with you. A truly pathetic person and just another internet looser that has to let his frustrations fly through keyboard.. Since now you are hating on my physique I would love to come train with you at your gym so I could see how much of a badass you were. again, thanks for the hate. Ill change it in a couple of months after I start my prop/var cycle. Oh, and you're not my moms type. . . . .lol

Blog Entries
    Judging by your avatar you need to eat, look a little thin and also work on your posing. I've seen a crippled person pose better than that before. I agree my diet is not spot on, but I don't plan on entering in competition anytime soon. Its funny how you keep bashing anything one has to say that doesn't agree with you. A truly pathetic person and just another internet looser that has to let his frustrations fly through keyboard.. Since now you are hating on my physique I would love to come train with you at your gym so I could see how much of a badass you were. again, thanks for the hate. Ill change it in a couple of months after I start my prop/var cycle. Oh, and you're not my moms type. . . . .lol

Good to see you have a sense of humor I am a Crippeled person100% disable thank you for the complemet and 54 6 ft and 229 lbs I thought I did look a little thin but is it possible my BF% is that low ? Speaking of Cycles I don't do Cycles anymore . . . that was when I was a boy and when a boy grows into a man he puts away boy toys I am on 100 mg of test a week and HCG + an AI A lot cheaper than all th gear you take and diet does matter thank you again for the looking a little thin comment I am 6 ft and weight more than you at 54 !

I get more tale than you on a bet . . . . . . . .

Cycle has very little to do with smooth or not I will repeat what all the pro say and you will learn when you mature 80% Diet

I don't bash everyone just people with their head up their a$$
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-28-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Good to see you have a sense of humor I am a Crippeled person100% disable thank you for the complemet and 54 6 ft and 229 lbs I thought I did look a little thin but is it possible my BF% is that low ? Speaking of Cycles I don't do Cycles anymore . . . that was when I was a boy and when a boy grows into a man he puts away boy toys I am on 100 mg of test a week and HCG + an AI A lot cheaper than all th gear you take and diet does matter thank you again for the looking a little thin comment I am 6 ft and weight more than you at 54 !

I get more tale than you on a bet . . . . . . . .

Cycle has very little to do with smooth or not I will repeat what all the pro say and you will learn when you mature 80% Diet

I don't bash everyone just people with their head up their a$$
    well im not gonna argue anymore. I chose to not weigh anymore because after I get above 225 range my blood pressure starts to rise. I could get to 250 no problem. As for cycles, I did two In the past test e/ drol and sust/dbol cycle at age 20 and 21. I then didn't lift for 6 straight years

I was 27 when I started to lift on a reg basis again and then I done a 1250 mg sust only cycle at 250mg eow. Most of my gains to date are natural. I plan on doing a real cycle pretty soon so I can get up to par. I am pretty solid guy to only pin myself 6 times in a 9 month span of being back in the gym. I haven't had anything aas wise in over 17 weeks now. If I was a heavy user then critizing me would bother me more than now but since most of my recent gains are from eating/ creatine/ training my ass off It don't bother me as bad, because I have a lot of potential when I start cycling heavy. Hopefully by the end of the year ill be back to 220 and about 5-6 percent bodyfat less.

Blog Entries
    well im not gonna argue anymore. I chose to not weigh anymore because after I get above 225 range my blood pressure starts to rise. I could get to 250 no problem. As for cycles, I did two In the past test e/ drol and sust/dbol cycle at age 20 and 21. I then didn't lift for 6 straight years

I was 27 when I started to lift on a reg basis again and then I done a 1250 mg sust only cycle at 250mg eow. Most of my gains to date are natural. I plan on doing a real cycle pretty soon so I can get up to par. I am pretty solid guy to only pin myself 6 times in a 9 month span of being back in the gym. I haven't had anything aas wise in over 17 weeks now. If I was a heavy user then critizing me would bother me more than now but since most of my recent gains are from eating/ creatine/ training my ass off It don't bother me as bad, because I have a lot of potential when I start cycling heavy. Hopefully by the end of the year ill be back to 220 and about 5-6 percent bodyfat less.

One word DIET !

You are to kind to complement me and say I look light at 6 ft and 229 and an old man You need to get you BW done because if you are that smooth and light with colestrol issues Gear will up your colestroil !
    DIET

I sense your low selfesteem in the tone of your reply Get BW before you damage your health !

Something Kel taught me is more is not better but even if I were to do a blast why pay extra for Sustanon ? Leave the tabs off and do Test 250 Cypionate or Enathanate and say 600 a week + 300 of Deca and be happy and come down with Masterone and start PCT When you get your health issues under control all that amout would do is piss my body off barley more than TRT ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-28-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    One word DIET !

Something Kel taught me is more is not better but even if I were to do a blast why pay extra for Sustanon ? Leave the tabs off and do Test 250 Cypionate or Enathanate and say 600 a week + 300 of Deca and be happy and come down with Masterone and start PCT When you get your health issues under control all that amout would do is piss my body off barley more than TRT ?

Holy Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary mother of God WTF are you going on about. You are the basis for the movie (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)! You need to stop trying to tell ppl what they should do before someone is unfortunately naïve enough to think your NOT a moron!

Blog Entries
    The out of shape fat clown is back Go be a bad A$$ Marine and don't bug me BH You bother me punk !

I think you suffer from the new sissy mental issue PTWS (Post Traumatic War Syndrome ?) Seek help and don't bug me weird one ! You humped 1 to many camels . . . lol
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-28-2013 at 06:42 PM.

The skinny clown os back Go be a bad A$$ Marine and don't bug me BH You bother me punk !
    245 lbs...I wish I was skinny whack job!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    245 lbs...I wish I was skinny whack job!
    One word DIET

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    it doesn't matter how big/ripped a person is someone somewhere will ALWAYS have a negative comment. its just human nature. As for your help thanks, but I rather not use deca if I don't have too. Im just gonna be me and do what I know what to do. Its all about experience, im only 9months back into this game and I have managed to change my body a lot, people hadn't even recognized me. Check my pics, I have a log, and member pics. This was without using hardly any gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Holy Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary mother of God WTF are you going on about. You are the basis for the movie (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)! You need to stop trying to tell ppl what they should do before someone is unfortunately naïve enough to think your NOT a moron!
    Lol x2

Has this guy done anything ban worthy yet? This much garbage flooding over the internet from one person has to be illegal lol

Blog Entries
    Lol x2

Has this guy done anything ban worthy yet? This much garbage flooding over the internet from one person has to be illegal lol

So mini-me an Lunk sweethearts now hatin on me together and yet because of this thread inspite of the 2 of you have your on peter pulling contest ! 3 young men have sounded off and admitted because of this thread they will not abuse roids now so why don't you 2 go puff each other and STFU !

The intent was to bring attention to youths not to abuse juice and inspite of you negative commets from Mutt and Jeff mentality jerk wads this Thread has had positive results by stearing 3 youths in the correct direction so you loose go play in the traffic and stop posting or reading if you don't like !

That is why it is an OPEN FORUM ! No one makes you read my post unless you choose to so, choose to FO and bug someone else ! This thread if nothing else has proven that some youths cannot be reasoned with no matter what and others see the light not including the 2 of you
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 07-30-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Can you please state the post number where any member has said they WONT use do to THIS thread?

I know your busy tomorrow since your check comes in but if you could find the info it would be enlightening.
    Last edited by Lunk1; 07-31-2013 at 08:33 AM.

redhawk01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Can you please state the post number where any member has said they WONT use do to THIS thread?

I know your busy tomorrow since your check comes in but if you could find the info it would be enlightening.
    I think they were pm'ing him.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information