Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Sad reality 80% of the threads started are guys under 25 or no age posted

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Sad reality 80% of the threads started are guys under 25 or no age posted

From what I have seen , members of this forum are for information purposes and for adults at a safe age to gain info on proper use of Gear from members with knowledge and experience ?

If I am incorrect please forgive me !

But I have noticed since the 1st of the year the age of poster and new members is getting younger seemingly daily as of right now 80% of the active post in this section are guys 23 and younger ? Not that they are bad guys just I am of the opinion that this is a real mans forum for men ; mature men !

25 is a minium age for the most part but I am of the opinion that a truely safe age is 28 ? I feel the mature members should be more aware of the age of the posters ?

It is simple ! Half the time by the question and they even post their age or post no age and all you have to do is click on their screen name and then look at the about me section of their profile !

To the to young posters this will not be a popular Thread ? But that is of no matter to me the integrity and reptutation of this forum is what really matters and we should start paying closer attention to these children hat are not being safe and getting gear info from members with good intention but not taking time to view their age which is a reflection on the more seasoned members of this forum and not to let it become like all the rest of the forums on the Internet; a place for youths to get gear info !

I think it is Lobbist that says that is my .02 worth ?
    Give this some thought men ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-16-2013 at 01:40 AM.
    PurpleOnes likes this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Your right bmp, I notice same. Yesterday new young guy saying var is only made once a year. And then went on to say that it's cool to take test cause we make test in our body's so it won't shut production down. I just didn't even say nothing.
    cruzetor likes this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    But in the age thing it is very simple for someone to check forums out and know no one will advise cycle for under 25, and then sign up with their age as 25 not realizing if they cycle to young they can do a lot damage.

cruzetor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Your right bmp, I notice same. Yesterday new young guy saying var is only made once a year. And then went on to say that it's cool to take test cause we make test in our body's so it won't shut production down. I just didn't even say nothing.
    lol i saw that thread. made me lol.... but a little worried about where people get such "knowledge" from

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    But in the age thing it is very simple for someone to check forums out and know no one will advise cycle for under 25, and then sign up with their age as 25 not realizing if they cycle to young they can do a lot damage.
    That is the point half are so clueless that they have no idea that this is an ethicial forum and probably 60% post real age or no age ? They think from the name they have found the answer to all of theur unanswered questions and they jump in with both feet and use no tack and have no respect or knowledge like the guy that ask "Do I inject Testosterone IM or what " ?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    I think you are mixing two very different problems here... Young posters and posters who are totally uneducated...

I am young guy (22 in few days), but for past year and half I am researching the topic about AAS, GH, Slin, Peptides and related stuff.. I have red hundreds of studies and thousands forum posts. For first 5 months I have never wrote a thing I was just reading, collecting information from different sources and tried to make sense of it... So this is not about age... It is about if somebody is an idiot or not... Even if he is 40, does it guarantee anything? NO! Of course it doesn't because somebody who is 40 have to know shit about the topic and can ask the exactly the same question like "Do I inject Testosterone IM or what " ? Well I bet you I have more knowledge and experience in my 22 than majority of the 30+ users... Of course not taking mods, vets and educated members into consideration...

Another thing.. What is safe? AAS are not safe... not in 20, not in 25 not in 30, simply never... It is playing with fire, hormones are controlling our bodies and messing with them is NOT SAFE EVER! Why do we use them even if we know this? Well I can say just for me... I am competitive bodybuilder. Not recreational punk who want do get abs for summer to amuse chicks... I have exact schedule every day. I am 5-6 days a week in the gym working hard to move forward. I am eating everyday exactly on time every two hours exact amount of nutrients to fuel the body. I am sleeping 7-8 hours a day, not going out with friends, not going to movies with my GF, no... because I want to get better every day i want to win... I want to turn PRO by the time I will be 28... And you are telling me here that AAS should be used just by individuals who are 25 or even 28 or more years old? Well I don't think so... Maybe, this applies for recreational bodybuilders or guys who just wanna look good but not for me or guys like me... And this should be taken into consideration as well before you start making conclusions about age.

Everything is about the goal and the real question should not be "When are AAS safe?" but "Do I really need AAS to achieve my goal?" And this is the problem because 90% of members who are you talking about simply DOES NOT NEED AAS... not in their young age not later simply nobody needs AAS to bet abs for summer or to gain from 150lbs to 180lbs...

EKFitness is offline Member
    age only matters when education is an issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    I think you are mixing two very different problems here... Young posters and posters who are totally uneducated...

I am young guy (22 in few days), but for past year and half I am researching the topic about AAS, GH, Slin, Peptides and related stuff.. I have red hundreds of studies and thousands forum posts. For first 5 months I have never wrote a thing I was just reading, collecting information from different sources and tried to make sense of it... So this is not about age... It is about if somebody is an idiot or not... Even if he is 40, does it guarantee anything? NO! Of course it doesn't because somebody who is 40 have to know shit about the topic and can ask the exactly the same question like "Do I inject Testosterone IM or what " ? Well I bet you I have more knowledge and experience in my 22 than majority of the 30+ users... Of course not taking mods, vets and educated members into consideration...

Another thing.. What is safe? AAS are not safe... not in 20, not in 25 not in 30, simply never... It is playing with fire, hormones are controlling our bodies and messing with them is NOT SAFE EVER! Why do we use them even if we know this? Well I can say just for me... I am competitive bodybuilder. Not recreational punk who want do get abs for summer to amuse chicks... I have exact schedule every day. I am 5-6 days a week in the gym working hard to move forward. I am eating everyday exactly on time every two hours exact amount of nutrients to fuel the body. I am sleeping 7-8 hours a day, not going out with friends, not going to movies with my GF, no... because I want to get better every day i want to win... I want to turn PRO by the time I will be 28... And you are telling me here that AAS should be used just by individuals who are 25 or even 28 or more years old? Well I don't think so... Maybe, this applies for recreational bodybuilders or guys who just wanna look good but not for me or guys like me... And this should be taken into consideration as well before you start making conclusions about age.

Everything is about the goal and the real question should not be "When are AAS safe?" but "Do I really need AAS to achieve my goal?" And this is the problem because 90% of members who are you talking about simply DOES NOT NEED AAS... not in their young age not later simply nobody needs AAS to bet abs for summer or to gain from 150lbs to 180lbs...
    And you are how old 20 ? You are a child and do not have a say in the ethics of this forum !You are one of the posters this Thread is directed toward; not to argue your point but to inform you, you are not going to get advise from members here who know your age ! You know you are not old enough or smart enough and obviously not mature enough ! You are proving my point in your argument ! Your brain and endo system are not developed to the point that you should impair natural gwroth with any compound other than diet ! End of discussion your profile states you are 20 is it wrong or are you in a fog ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-16-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Forgot to paot age not very prefessional

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    age only matters when education is an issue.
    You are wrong age matters because you are to young and imature if under 28 and some try to give leway and say 25 !

So what are you hiding from I see you mistakenly forgot to post your age and now you can make it the age you choose so that shows you are not mature enough to be honest !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned

Ill agree with this. But you know damn well 99% of younger guys on here aren't in that mindset. They don't know how to eat or train and just want to take the easy way to look good this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post

You are wrong age matters because you are to young and imature if under 28 and some try to give leway and say 25 !

So what are you hiding from I see you mistakenly forgot to post your age and now you can make it the age you choose so that shows you are not mature enough to be honest !
    Impossible to go pro without aas. For the prospective bb who plans to make a living off his physique, its required at a younger age. The vets and myself included have given advice to younger guys who have the maturity, knowledge, genetics, and clearly laid out plan for their future. It only applies to maybe one poster a year, but they come around.
    songdog likes this.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

So basically what your trying to say is we shouldn't discriminate or judge you because of your age? But then you call the guys that dont compete "recreational punks". Isnt that you judging based on someones goals? Your post just shows your immature attitude. I use steroids to achieve my own personal goals, and will never set foot on a stage or compete. I'm also 29 years old and using as safe as I can in moderate doses. You on the other hand are a 21 year old who's abusing steroids to become a bodybuilder. Somehow that is a better option? I wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals, but I'm certainly glad I didn't touch a needle until I was 28. I'm willing to bet you will regret it when your my age, or older. No one knows whats good for them when their 21, trust me on that. Sucks worse when bad decisions follow you for life, trust me on that too.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Woah calm down man...

You are right. Their is alot of poster under 25 and I am one of them I'm 20(actually turned 20 today)
    And yes alot of younger people definitively have lack of knowledge and even lack of will to research.

HOWEVER, putting everyone single one in the same bag is greatly exaggerated. Their is some Under 25 that have more knowledge than lot of older people... who are more mature and more willing to do research.
    Being young do not mean being immature, being immature mean being immature.

And to see how you react and how you are closed to the idea that everyone is not the same show that you have a lack of maturity. Maybe not in matter of aas but maturity in general.

Age DO matter. But it DO NOT matter in term of maturity it only matter in term of physiological development.

Briansvk clearly showed that he knew what he was doing and he was mature enough to take the risk.

AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO JUMP ON HIM LIKE THAT.

But it's internet I agree anybody could have written this but the fact is, people like him really exist.

So sorry to break your bubble but it's not because your text is in red that you are right about what you say.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Most that come here are trying to learn due to lack of experience.

and the other thing is that as summer approaches, the youngsters see bowflex commercials on TV and want to get ripped in 90 days or less. Most of the older bulls here already know that is not going to happen.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member

Oh man your hilarious. So you have to be 28 to be mature?

So what makes you so mature?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    So basically what your trying to say is we shouldn't discriminate or judge you because of your age? But then you call the guys that dont compete "recreational punks". Isnt that you judging based on someones goals? Your post just shows your immature attitude. I use steroids to achieve my own personal goals, and will never set foot on a stage or compete. I'm also 29 years old and using as safe as I can in moderate doses. You on the other hand are a 21 year old who's abusing steroids to become a bodybuilder. Somehow that is a better option? I wish you the best and hope you achieve your goals, but I'm certainly glad I didn't touch a needle until I was 28. I'm willing to bet you will regret it when your my age, or older. No one knows whats good for them when their 21, trust me on that. Sucks worse when bad decisions follow you for life, trust me on that too.

Agreed on that, everyone got his reason and only the person himself can judge if it worth it or no.

Disagreed on whats underline... If his reason are valuable and if he reach his goal why should he regret it?? He know what he do so he know what he is risking. if he is truly in he have to assume what could happen. And if it happen so be it. It may worth it. And that's true for every goal... Your reason are to reach your personal goal, fine. Your reason was not worth it at your eyes to take the risk younger. that's all. But for some their goal may worth the risk and as long as he know the risk and he knows what he is doing he should go ahead...

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper

And you are how old 20 ? You are a child and do not have a say in the ethics of this forum !You are one of the posters this Thread is directed toward; not to argue your point but to inform you, you are not going to get advise from members here who know your age ! You know you are not old enough or smart enough and obviously not mature enough ! You are proving my point in your argument ! Your brain and endo system are not developed to the point that you should impair natural gwroth with any compound other than diet ! End of discussion your profile states you are 20 is it wrong or are you in a fog ?
    The best part about this is he said he's 22 in a few days (making him 21) you defeniatly deserve a pat on the back for thinking that hard

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The percentage of ppl with the genetics to make it pro is sooo low that 99.99% of the ppl on here are rec users. Myself included! If someone comes on here who is under 25 and has the genetics, the maturity, the experience and the drive...**** it..I'll help him! Anyone else it comes down to risk vs reward and at >24 the risks far outweigh the reward.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I dont think there is an age requirement for knowledge,

As for AAS use that is completely different than the title entails. That is two different subjects.

Many posters come here to explore workouts/diet/future aas use ( in their defense) yes sadly we have always had the problem of 18-25yr old wanting to look good for summer" as patrick said" and think a pin is the answer, sadly many will not take our advice and end up in the TRT section in a few years and we will be right there helping them again.

We can only hope and I do see a few good times when we break through to a few of them and they are open minded and take our advice. Those guys I love to stick around even if they are 21 or what not, why not stick around here a few years., dial in nutrition section and get solid advice and apply it years down the road.

Keep in mind some of these 25 year olds been on here since they were 18 and some of them may have even been the one to give you solid advice.

Either way aas use under 25 is frowned upon, but it will happen despite what we try to do because well, lets face it. Who the hell did you wanna listen to when you were 20? Not a dang person.. lol...

so we are here anyway, and we try.........

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    The percentage of ppl with the genetics to make it pro is sooo low that 99.99% of the ppl on here are rec users. Myself included! If someone comes on here who is under 25 and has the genetics, the maturity, the experience and the drive...**** it..I'll help him! Anyone else it comes down to risk vs reward and at >24 the risks far outweigh the reward.
    Pretty much my post.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    ^^^fully agree!!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk

Respect brian!

I would say this post shows your maturity!

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    I dont think there is an age requirement for knowledge,

As for AAS use that is completely different than the title entails. That is two different subjects.

Many posters come here to explore workouts/diet/future aas use ( in their defense) yes sadly we have always had the problem of 18-25yr old wanting to look good for summer" as patrick said" and think a pin is the answer, sadly many will not take our advice and end up in the TRT section in a few years and we will be right there helping them again.

We can only hope and I do see a few good times when we break through to a few of them and they are open minded and take our advice. Those guys I love to stick around even if they are 21 or what not, why not stick around here a few years., dial in nutrition section and get solid advice and apply it years down the road.

Keep in mind some of these 25 year olds been on here since they were 18 and some of them may have even been the one to give you solid advice.

Either way aas use under 25 is frowned upon, but it will happen despite what we try to do because well, lets face it. Who the hell did you wanna listen to when you were 20? Not a dang person.. lol...

so we are here anyway, and we try.........

Can't agree more !!!

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lounge this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansvk

After reading this post I realised the OP meant well but didn't really think about the implications of what he said.
    This post shows great maturity and well done to you briansvk.

As far as the forum goes I don't think anybody on here has the right to demand anyone under age shouldn't be doing anything. This forum is a place for advice and knowledge and probably the best on the Internet. So I say welcome to anyone at any age, that doesn't mean I'm saying start pinning it means stay and learn the good and the bad.

Lets not forget the best way to learn something is to do it wrong first and learn by your mistakes

There are some young guys that are smarter and than older/more experienced users. Take BasketBallFan22 for example. That young man is on a different level. Everyone deserves the opportunity to learn, and our goal is to lead them down the right path.

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Another problem with younger members is that they want to use for the wrong reasons. They all think that BB'ing is going to be their life, but its not. Life changes so fast and BB'ing and using steroids usually moves to the bottom of the list. So theres no sense in surpressing you natural hormones when your most likely going to stop 2-3 years later when they meet a nice girl, get a good job or family life gets moving. If I had a dollar for every young guy that told me they were going to compete but now I dont ever see them on the board again.....I could bump my GH up to 8iu's.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Alright john is offline Junior Member
    To Have a driving license for 30 years make you a good driver?
    No!!

The bluffers and peacocks can be seen in every new thing they decide to try in whatever sport ,hobby etc.
    Briansvk you sound like your research is strong and you have a good understanding of what your doing or you write a very good post.
    I agree with you that an Idiot can be found whatever the age.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    While I agree this is lounge material...I will add. It's funny that I have tried to reason with so many kids under age 25 and have been more successful then when trying to reason with some in their early 30's. Most kids can at least understand that their youth makes them a certain way. The hard headed 30 yo thinks he has nothing more to learn.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Respect brian!

I would say this post shows your maturity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom44 View Post
    Can't agree more !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    After reading this post I realised the OP meant well but didn't really think about the implications of what he said.
    This post shows great maturity and well done to you briansvk.

As far as the forum goes I don't think anybody on here has the right to demand anyone under age shouldn't be doing anything. This forum is a place for advice and knowledge and probably the best on the Internet. So I say welcome to anyone at any age, that doesn't mean I'm saying start pinning it means stay and learn the good and the bad.

Lets not forget the best way to learn something is to do it wrong first and learn by your mistakes
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    There are some young guys that are smarter and than older/more experienced users. Take BasketBallFan22 for example. That young man is on a different level. Everyone deserves the opportunity to learn, and our goal is to lead them down the right path.
    I agree with all the above posts........

To the op, any member of any age (over 18 of course) will receive the advice they seek when visiting this site, there are no rules on answering questions young or old...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

this dude is an absolute idiot. disregard all posts he makes from now on.

Everyone, Please maintain some sort of civility in this thread.

Blog Entries

19 year old again ! Speaking as if he is in charge ?

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Woah calm down man...

You are right. Their is alot of poster under 25 and I am one of them I'm 20(actually turned 20 today)
    And yes alot of younger people definitively have lack of knowledge and even lack of will to research.

HOWEVER, putting everyone single one in the same bag is greatly exaggerated. Their is some Under 25 that have more knowledge than lot of older people... who are more mature and more willing to do research.
    Being young do not mean being immature, being immature mean being immature.

And to see how you react and how you are closed to the idea that everyone is not the same show that you have a lack of maturity. Maybe not in matter of aas but maturity in general.

Age DO matter. But it DO NOT matter in term of maturity it only matter in term of physiological development.

Briansvk clearly showed that he knew what he was doing and he was mature enough to take the risk.

AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO JUMP ON HIM LIKE THAT.

But it's internet I agree anybody could have written this but the fact is, people like him really exist.

So sorry to break your bubble but it's not because your text is in red that you are right about what you say.

I have every right as a Father and a grown man not a 19 year old child like you and they are the ethics and baseline for this to be an ethicial forum and keep it ligit ! BE 19 FOR NOW AND WAIT 9 MORE YEAR WHEN YOU MATURE ENOUGH TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED HERE FOR YOU TODAY ! ALSO BEFORE YOU TALK RIGHTS TO ME ! I FOUGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO BE DISRESPECTFUL !

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

I have every right as a Father and a grown man not a 19 year old child like you and they are the ethics and baseline for this to be an ethicial forum and keep it ligit ! BE 19 FOR NOW AND WAIT 9 MORE YEAR WHEN YOU MATURE ENOUGH TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING PRESENTED HERE FOR YOU TODAY ! ALSO BEFORE YOU TALK RIGHTS TO ME ! I FOUGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO BE DISRESPECTFUL !
    Fighting for your country does not give you the right to dictate others thoughts and opinions.

Lock this before it turns uglier?
    Red Bastard likes this.

Yeah you need to calm down buddy. This forum is for learning and advice not dictating. I'm a father myself but fail to understand what that's got to do with this thread. Calm down please
    Red Bastard likes this.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Fighting for your country does not give you the right to dictate others thoughts and opinions.

Lock this before it turns uglier?
    I agree with krugerr. The argument your trying to make has no comparison with the post stated above. Not even close. I'm glad you faught for our country but a soldier/vet should have more respect for the people he faught for and not try to degrade them just because of age.

aaaaand now it's comedy

Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness
    aaaaand now it's comedy
    Ha ha ha

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    There used to be a member here a few years back (vishus) he was young very young I think 17-18
    He had some serious knowledge on aas and also competed
    He was a big lad and competed also

Blog Entries
    I do not thik I stated do not give any advise ? I am still saying this forum ethics are not to instruct the young and under aged on the use of Steroids and I still stand by that statement !

I posted here because I noticed that the young and ppl with no age posted tend to gravitate to this section of the forum and I personally know the damage that starting juice abuse at a young age can and more than likely will cause bad sides in the future !

Members of this forum are eagar to advise and helpful ! The intent of this tread was to bring attention to being responsible for what advise you give and to what age peson you are giving this info to !

Age does matter, no matter what the knowledge level is ! The intent of this forum is not to instruct any under aged persons to inject roids and if it begins to be a hang out place and a source for information in the use of AAR for the young it will end as the forum that has evolved over a 10+ year period of time . So to the mature knowledgable member be vigalant as to the age of the poster you are advising in the use of a compound that can destroy their young life !

This thread was intented for the mature and knowledgable member and I never thought it would make boys 25 and younger happy ! I was not even concerned with that aspect I was concerned with the integrity of the goals of steroid .com !

PS. Guys in the Army are soildiers . and US Marines are Marines !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-16-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information