Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What are your plans for this Memorial weekend?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Lots of golf

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    I worked 16hrs last night and am working another 16hrs tonight. I am going to a family reunion tomorrow around noon. If I can catch a nap I am going to cook out tomorrow night. Monday competing in flag football tournament and heading to cookout after.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got big plans for this weekend. Giving the wife a copy of Divorce papers to go over to make sure they are in order. Should be a good time. Should have gone with my gut 3 years ago instead of always being the nice guy and working things out. Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough.

Other than that Ill be working 12hr shifts and working out since we only have a couple weeks left of the competition.

Everyone stay safe. If I dont show up for a week+ you know something didnt go to well. lol

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Got big plans for this weekend. Giving the wife a copy of Divorce papers to go over to make sure they are in order. Should be a good time. Should have gone with my gut 3 years ago instead of always being the nice guy and working things out. Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough.

Other than that Ill be working 12hr shifts and working out since we only have a couple weeks left of the competition.

Everyone stay safe. If I dont show up for a week+ you know something didnt go to well. lol
    I’m sorry to hear that you have to go through all the crap associated with a divorce. I wish you the best during this time and I hope everything goes smoothly. Getting a divorce sucks and giving the other person another chance seems to hurt even more because you put yourself out there and they took advantage of you and your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn View Post
    I’m sorry to hear that you have to go through all the crap associated with a divorce. I wish you the best during this time and I hope everything goes smoothly. Getting a divorce sucks and giving the other person another chance seems to hurt even more because you put yourself out there and they took advantage of you and your feelings.
    Thanks, yeah it sucks but it's better than the alternative of going through another 3+ years of the same BS. Ohhh the stories I could (and may later) tell. Some are as good as my first wife who was a coke head.

Well hopefully fate will treat her better than my last two. 1st one died a week after our divorce was final but not yet signed. Cost me $$$ but I had won full custody and proven what really happened.
    2nd wife was Bipolar. Everything was either great or the worst. Luckily we ended on good terms, no lawers and agreed on everything during and even after the divorce when she wanted some changes. She died 3 years after our divorce.

I was hoping for the 3rd time is a charm story but I should have known with me it means 3 at once is a charm... lol Got to keep things on the light side and humorous or it will drive you crazy if you let it. No need, life is full of surprises.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Thanks, yeah it sucks but it's better than the alternative of going through another 3+ years of the same BS. Ohhh the stories I could (and may later) tell. Some are as good as my first wife who was a coke head.

Well hopefully fate will treat her better than my last two. 1st one died a week after our divorce was final but not yet signed. Cost me $$$ but I had won full custody and proven what really happened.
    2nd wife was Bipolar. Everything was either great or the worst. Luckily we ended on good terms, no lawers and agreed on everything during and even after the divorce when she wanted some changes. She died 3 years after our divorce.

I was hoping for the 3rd time is a charm story but I should have known with me it means 3 at once is a charm... lol Got to keep things on the light side and humorous or it will drive you crazy if you let it. No need, life is full of surprises.
    Maybe time to start batting for the other team LB

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Masturbating before people come over and dirty my already dirty grill.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Maybe time to start batting for the other team LB
    LOL, no I dont give up that easily. My mistake was picking one who was already 30. Next one I will get young enough to bring up the right way.

On the flip side I have said for years I can definitely understand why some do decide to switch teams just to not have to deal with all the craziness. Me personally though there is just no attraction to another guy and there defiantly is to young hard female bodies.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-26-2013 at 06:39 AM.

LOL, no I dont give up that easily. My mistake was picking one who was already 30. Next one I will get young enough to bring up the right way.

On the flip side I have said for years I can definitely understand why some do decide to switch teams just to not have to deal with all the craziness. Me personally though there is just no attraction to another guy and there defiantly is to young hard female bodies.
    I meant Caucasian...what did you think I was talking about? LOL

I meant Caucasian...what did you think I was talking about? LOL
    Hahaha well with DMS post just above..... lol
    Ive gone Caucasian. My 1st 2 were Caucasian. I had heard Filipino can be crazy impossible jealous before but this was my 1st experience.

Daughters friends were all refereed to as my sluts, accused of wanting to hook up with my doctor and that's why I was going to my appointment, always accused of not being where I said I was even if it showed up on GPS or I took pictures and txt them to her and the list goes on 5x a week for 3 years. lol

She even admitted to a counselor she felt I had not let go of the relationships with my 1st 2 wives. I had to remind him that they were both dead and the light bulb turned on in his head and he said OHHHH!!! LOL

OK, OK dont need to get OT to far, Ill save it for later. Should be fun to compare stories with some others.

Hahaha well with DMS post just above..... lol
    Ive gone Caucasian. My 1st 2 were Caucasian. I had heard Filipino can be crazy impossible jealous before but this was my 1st experience.

Daughters friends were all refereed to as my sluts, accused of wanting to hook up with my doctor and that's why I was going to my appointment, always accused of not being where I said I was even if it showed up on GPS or I took pictures and txt them to her and the list goes on 5x a week for 3 years. lol

She even admitted to a counselor she felt I had not let go of the relationships with my 1st 2 wives. I had to remind him that they were both dead and the light bulb turned on in his head and he said OHHHH!!! LOL

OK, OK dont need to get OT to far, Ill save it for later. Should be fun to compare stories with some others.
    That's sucks man. Keep a chin up and try to have a decent Memorial Weekend buddy.

That's sucks man. Keep a chin up and try to have a decent Memorial Weekend buddy.
    Always do; but that's also what gets me in trouble. I keep overlooking things I shouldn't but no biggie, I'm not going to change who I am. I like getting comments how I always seem happy. Wife says it's a bad thing that I like to help other people and only do it to make myself feel good. I say no I do it because it's the right thing to do but what's wrong with feeling good about it also? lol

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I'm on staff duty again at least this time i'm making 100 bucks for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information