Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Very nice, I should have had you come help me with the step daughters room before they arrived.

Yes I did this on my own, all the ideas myself. It was a plain room with 4 bare walls so I added all the trim and crown molding, wall paper in the closet and painted the walls and ceiling. I even bought, tore apart, rebuilt the Chandler.

I think the only main thing it does not show is the mirrored sliding closet doors and all the other little Disney things I bought like a princess phone, lamps, clock etc.

Oh yeah did the new carpet, fancy door knob and I hand painted the dressers to match.

As for your nephey after you paint the new one for him ask him what other one he would like but manipulate him into saying it's the one you already painted. lol

Attachment 139823Attachment 139824Attachment 139825Attachment 139826Attachment 139827Attachment 139828Attachment 139829Attachment 139830
    NICE! I have 3 girls and they would love this!! The wall paper in the closet is cool. I may steal that one.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    still tinkering away on it.... Attachment 139991 I am painting in between home work / laundry / cooking meals for the week. HOPING to have pretty much all done except the forearm plate with missile thingy on it by end of today...
    Nice work! I had a 4' Sebastian the Ibis on my wall as a kid. My uncle sketched it and mom painted it. Pretty cool to have something like that when your a kid. Its so easy to just go buy the Fathead brand wall cover makes it even cooler now IMHO.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yep, and i'd use it as my avi too

lol nice. ...ssooo 1 roman wearing pink glittery hott pants on a purple motorcycle with training wheels and handle bar streamers ~ coming up!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    thanks guys for the compliments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information