Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Best Pvssy You've EVER HAD!!!! =)

This pvssy has to be close. Very affectionate, very tame. My daughter picked it out at the animal shelter... days away from being euthinized. Very lovable creature.

stpete is offline Banned
    Got me that time!! I was about to tell you a little story about this blonde i once knew.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I didn't know where this was going.

I cannot attest to this creature I have never had one.

I refuse

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Got me that time!! I was about to tell you a little story about this blonde i once knew.
    tell the story!!!!!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Story time Pete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    does it go like this.....?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    You'd better watch out TR or you could end up with cat scratch fever!

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    You'd better watch out TR or you could end up with cat scratch fever!
    I got that years ago from a little kitty next store!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I got that years ago from a little kitty next store!
    I haven't heard that song since I was a child. Well except for my ex'es album collection. Man he had a lot of those 60's to 80's albums. A few sounded like rice krispies though. Snap crackle and pop on the turntable.

stpete is offline Banned
    does it go like this.....?

Man, she's hot. And the girl i speak of looks a lot like her. Longer hair and bigger breasts though. Nice, petite little thing she was. Well still is. Can't believe i'm going to tell this.

Anyway, i was doing business w/this man about 15 years ago. After a little while he kept telling me that he wanted me to meet his daughter. I shrugged it off cause he was a little weird and just assumed his daughter would be too. Well, he got tired of witing for me to give the go ahead and just swung by one day w/her. Well, she was drop dead gorgeous. Had these freakin daisy duke's on w/ a low cut blouse and sandals(she still freaks out that i remember that). Needless to say i had to have her and at the time i was on about 750mgs of test e.
    We talked on the phone a few times and was on a date within days. The first night we went for a drink. Had a couple then back to my place. She comes out w/a "hey, i want to see that back and shoulders without the shirt. I take the shirt off and she immediately takes hers off and throws everything off my kitchen table and lays on it. Well, we did the table, the couch, the bed, took a break and got in the shower.
    She stayed the night and we slept for about an hour. Got off work, picked her up and went to this little hole in the wall bar. She starts telling me that has to have me right there! It was dark and we had a table in the corner. We got about halfway and she told me to clear out the mens restroom. so i did. I locked the door(one of those cheesy move the lever over locks. hard to explain but you know what i'm talking about) and we did it right there w/people knocking at the door eventually. we didn't stop either. And when we did she didn't try to hide what we were dooing when we left and the customers saw us.
    After that, she had to have it futting rooms, elevators, in parks in the wide open. Even on my balcony in broad daylight while people passed below us.

Well, not to anyone's surprise, she eventually got pregnant and is my son's mom. but that was after a 4 year break we took from each other. When we met up 11 years ago, the same antics happened just as they did before.

We still laugh about it. There's your story. She's a real trooper that girl!! And even better, she will laugh when i tell her that i shared this.

so is that your current woman?

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

Man, she's hot. And the girl i speak of looks a lot like her. Longer hair and bigger breasts though. Nice, petite little thing she was. Well still is. Can't believe i'm going to tell this.

Anyway, i was doing business w/this man about 15 years ago. After a little while he kept telling me that he wanted me to meet his daughter. I shrugged it off cause he was a little weird and just assumed his daughter would be too. Well, he got tired of witing for me to give the go ahead and just swung by one day w/her. Well, she was drop dead gorgeous. Had these freakin daisy duke's on w/ a low cut blouse and sandals(she still freaks out that i remember that). Needless to say i had to have her and at the time i was on about 750mgs of test e.
    We talked on the phone a few times and was on a date within days. The first night we went for a drink. Had a couple then back to my place. She comes out w/a "hey, i want to see that back and shoulders without the shirt. I take the shirt off and she immediately takes hers off and throws everything off my kitchen table and lays on it. Well, we did the table, the couch, the bed, took a break and got in the shower.
    She stayed the night and we slept for about an hour. Got off work, picked her up and went to this little hole in the wall bar. She starts telling me that has to have me right there! It was dark and we had a table in the corner. We got about halfway and she told me to clear out the mens restroom. so i did. I locked the door(one of those cheesy move the lever over locks. hard to explain but you know what i'm talking about) and we did it right there w/people knocking at the door eventually. we didn't stop either. And when we did she didn't try to hide what we were dooing when we left and the customers saw us.
    After that, she had to have it futting rooms, elevators, in parks in the wide open. Even on my balcony in broad daylight while people passed below us.

Well, not to anyone's surprise, she eventually got pregnant and is my son's mom. but that was after a 4 year break we took from each other. When we met up 11 years ago, the same antics happened just as they did before.

We still laugh about it. There's your story. She's a real trooper that girl!! And even better, she will laugh when i tell her that i shared this.
    Wow, I just got........ ah Nevermind.........

stpete is offline Banned
    so is that your current woman?
    No sir! But they do talk on occasion regarding the kids. Wife doesn't like her.

AXx, hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    No sir! But they do talk on occasion regarding the kids. Wife doesn't like her.
    AXx, hahaha...
    I can understand why....

...sounds like you had too good of a good time?:

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I haven't heard that song since I was a child. Well except for my ex'es album collection. Man he had a lot of those 60's to 80's albums. A few sounded like rice krispies though. Snap crackle and pop on the turntable.
    I always snagged the albums whenever a breakup!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nothing is better than a women who loves men!! uninhibited!! nice story

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man I have to think about this one hard and I think it would have to be my 2nd GF of almost 5 years. She was always good to go anywhere, anytime and anything to please me. Even the last time I saw her 20 after we broke up she was g2g and wanted me to jump her but I had to take a pass since I didnt think her husband would appreciate it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Man I have to think about this one hard and I think it would have to be my 2nd GF of almost 5 years. She was always good to go anywhere, anytime and anything to please me. Even the last time I saw her 20 after we broke up she was g2g and wanted me to jump her but I had to take a pass since I didnt think her husband would appreciate it.
    Kudos to you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Kudos to you dude.
    Yeah I dont go there. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me no matter who initiated it so I wouldn't do it to someone else if I knew she was married or in a relationship. I also know guys tend to go after the other guy even if the woman initiated it so no pvssy is worth getting shot over.

Yeah I dont go there. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me no matter who initiated it so I wouldn't do it to someone else if I knew she was married or in a relationship. I also know guys tend to go after the other guy even if the woman initiated it so no pvssy is worth getting shot over.
    agree.

I used to joke arouund about how I imagined how i'd die.

I'd say i'd probably be 90 and some jealous fukker would shoot me in the ass as i was climbing out a window

agree.

I used to joke arouund about how I imagined how i'd die.

I'd say i'd probably be 90 and some jealous fukker would shoot me in the ass as i was climbing out a window
    Well that might still be true for me but it wont be his wife, more like a protective father.

Well that might still be true for me but it wont be his wife, more like a protective father.
    good rule of thumb is that if you see purple Barney the dinasaur stuffed animal on the bed, then too young for you mate!

good rule of thumb is that if you see purple Barney the dinasaur stuffed animal on the bed, then too young for you mate!
    Plenty of college age girls still living at home. Hopefully the only stuffed animal on the bed will be the one I'm stuffing with Mr. happy. lol

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Lmao...so funny coming from you with your youngster history!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This pvssy has to be close. Very affectionate, very tame. My daughter picked it out at the animal shelter... days away from being euthinized. Very lovable creature.

I don't really care for cat's and wouldnt have one if it wern't for my daughter but that cat looks kool as hell

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    TR you got me thinking like stpete so too late here it goes.

Funny the most memorable only lasted a few weeks. I was managing a night club in Miami in the early 90's. Met many women during that time but there was this one Columbian woman that was just out of control. I'd get out of the club at around 6AM and take her to a hotel. 2 or 3 times was just not enough for her. It would be very rare that I pass it up but at times I would just be tired. She would find ways to just keep at it and have me back for more over and over again for hours and hours. Never met a woman quite like that again. She started getting real obsessive after a couple weeks and I had to end it.
    Guess I should mention I was married at the time to wife N0. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    TR you got me thinking like stpete so too late here it goes.

Funny the most memorable only lasted a few weeks. I was managing a night club in Miami in the early 90's. Met many women during that time but there was this one Columbian woman that was just out of control. I'd get out of the club at around 6AM and take her to a hotel. 2 or 3 times was just not enough for her. It would be very rare that I pass it up but at times I would just be tired. She would find ways to just keep at it and have me back for more over and over again for hours and hours. Never met a woman quite like that again. She started getting real obsessive after a couple weeks and I had to end it.
    Guess I should mention I was married at the time to wife N0. 1.
    ...which explains why you had to upgrade to wife v2.0?

Yea, somehow she was not OK with me banging other women. Go figure.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    I can't imagine why AL?!?!?!?!?

Guess some women just don't understand. Well that was many years ago and I've learned since then.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    so she wasn't the understanding type, huh? go figure...........

luckyderder is offline Junior Member
    so she wasn't the understanding type, huh? go figure...........
    hahaha

PaxJax2 is offline Female Member
    This is just plain bad guys.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxJax2
    This is just plain bad guys.
    Your time here is short you muppet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m still getting it from my married gf, It's driving me nuts I`m completely blinded by the quality of the *****.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Not CrazyMikes *****. It offends me.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

who bumped this old thread?

some threads are better left in the basement!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Not CrazyMikes *****. It offends me.
    I'll say not crazy mike

This is his, what's the comment ***** ***** *** *******. Now that's not.... crazy mikeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010050.JPG 
Views:	350 
Size:	733.0 KB 
ID:	140004

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I'll say not crazy mike

This is his, what's the comment ***** ***** *** *******. Now that's not.... crazy mikeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010050.JPG 
Views:	350 
Size:	733.0 KB 
ID:	140004
    Ive read your post. Then read it again and im still baffled!!!!!
    Last edited by Euroholic; 06-12-2013 at 05:29 AM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information