• 2 Post By Dougiefresh7707
  • 1 Post By ChiveOn
  • 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By bringndaheat
  • 1 Post By Dougiefresh7707

Thread: Secret is out

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member

Secret is out

So I had to tell family and friends I am cycling they weren't buying that I was putting on muscle and getting this big that quick. Feels a lot better to be honest now that I don't have to hide it.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And their take was????? (If you don't mind sharing that is!!)

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    wow brave brave man

... soooooo
    how did it go over?

Well you know most people have no knowledge on the subject so they always say your going to get "roid rage " and hurt someone, I showed them multiple studies and pages that rule that out for the most part and gave them a lot of insight on the subject. They are opening up to the idea no my dad which has been training with me wants me to help him get ready for his first cycle lol so it's going over pretty well do the most part.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    LMAO

nice!

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Well you know most people have no knowledge on the subject so they always say your going to get "roid rage " and hurt someone, I showed them multiple studies and pages that rule that out for the most part and gave them a lot of insight on the subject. They are opening up to the idea no my dad which has been training with me wants me to help him get ready for his first cycle lol so it's going over pretty well do the most part.
    Be careful now...don't box anyone in with the facts!! Lol

Yea it was funny when I started benching 300 multiple times when my max was 275 just 3-4 weeks befor my dad that trained with me knew something was up lol.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    If you present it in the correct way most people will be fine with it. The complete lack of knowledge and blind following of what the media says can be over ruled by trust and knowledge. I, stupidly, shared my plans with my gf of several years and we ended up breaking up shortly after. (Totally unrelated and my fault. Oops) So she dropped that bomb on my parents before I got blocked through all social media and forms of contact lol
    Suffice it to say I won't be sharing this information with another soul. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice....
    bringndaheat likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    If you present it in the correct way most people will be fine with it. The complete lack of knowledge and blind following of what the media says can be over ruled by trust and knowledge. I, stupidly, shared my plans with my gf of several years and we ended up breaking up shortly after. (Totally unrelated and my fault. Oops) So she dropped that bomb on my parents before I got blocked through all social media and forms of contact lol
    Suffice it to say I won't be sharing this information with another soul. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice....
    In the context of a nasty breakup it would be simple to say she was just smearing you and deny it. Unless she had pics of you with a syringe hanging out of your butt Did she??

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Well you know most people have no knowledge on the subject so they always say your going to get "roid rage" and hurt someone, I showed them multiple studies and pages that rule that out for the most part and gave them a lot of insight on the subject. They are opening up to the idea no my dad which has been training with me wants me to help him get ready for his first cycle lol so it's going over pretty well do the most part.
    That's cool lol. Trainig with your dad yeah that would be hard to hide. Funny he wants to run a cycle now

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    My dad would just freak, but he did when he found out what other I was pinning in my arm way back. Not the same I know. He was a doctor but died in 82' never worked out, never cared of my sports , the competitive skiing. He just wanted me to be a doctor nothing else mattered to him.
    So hey good for you man. wish you and him the best ...cm
    Java Man likes this.

Very cool Dad! Sounds like he will be benching 300 shortly. Question if u put pops on a cycle wht would it be?
    Java Man likes this.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Should of just told them it was Extreme MuscleMilk.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Should of just told them it was Extreme MuscleMilk.
    MuscleMilk was soo 2005. It's all MusclePharm Combat Powder now.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjmjq...e_gdata_player

-Release the Kracken!!!-

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Very cool Dad! Sounds like he will be benching 300 shortly. Question if u put pops on a cycle wht would it be?
    Well the first step was getting his low t figured and results just came back at 6.0 so not extremely low but low, I told him to get pinning even thought he is going to try to get andro gel or oral. He doesn't want to stick a needle in himself I guess but he getting very jealous of my results so I'm sure he will get over it that's the type of person he is lol. His first will be like mine 500mg of test e for 12 weeks
    bringndaheat likes this.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    In the context of a nasty breakup it would be simple to say she was just smearing you and deny it. Unless she had pics of you with a syringe hanging out of your butt Did she??
    No, but after several years and some time living in my home with my family... My mother loved her more than she loved me I think lol. Plus the fact that I was in week 6-7 or something of 500mg test and a dbol start so it made sense looking at how fast I was gaining weight :/

Ur Dad is a cool dude! That's a good dose. I would toss in some Deca for the joints!

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Ur Dad is a cool dude! That's a good dose. I would toss in some Deca for the joints!
    No his joints are fine we take msm a lot no joint pain and he lifts hard righ along with me

Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

MuscleMilk was soo 2005. It's all MusclePharm Combat Powder now.
    Lol true

Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

No his joints are fine we take msm a lot no joint pain and he lifts hard righ along with me
    Is msm really that good I hear about it here and there
    We're can I find it and how much is it??

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulking2016 View Post

Is msm really that good I hear about it here and there
    We're can I find it and how much is it??
    pretty much any supplement store

-Release the Kracken!!!-

Thread Information