Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Disney world discounts??

I'm making a trip to florida in a couple weeks to visit family and I'll be taking my daughter to Disney world. We wanted to do magic kingdom one day and animal kingdom the next but the damn tickets are $100 per person per day. That's a little much IMO but i can't seem to find any discounts.

I know Disney is geared to keeping you in the park so the longer you stay the better the discounts. I won't be at Disney for more than two days so that's not an option. Also..... My family just moved there so they don't have proof of an established residence yet to get a Floridian discount.

Any help would be appreciated!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what do you need to prove residence to get the discount?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    what do you need to prove residence to get the discount?
    Not sure honestly...... I figured a Florida drivers liscense.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Not sure honestly...... I figured a Florida drivers liscense.
    see if you can find out. we dont have florida dl's but everything else to prove residency. if you want me to get them for you
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    my family has always had a time share in the park so ... yes residents get a discount - it is worth it to go to the disney site and find out what form of proof is needed- and i am sure utility bills/ licence or mortgage will be acceptable. Military discounts are huge rite now- military member has to go through base for info/ discount. Package deals will save you serious money and dont even bother going if you dont get the speed pass (line cutter) cut most every one get that now and you will have a cr@p of a time with out it- lines are stupid crazy long and sux the fun right out of the day. get a resort in the park on at the very least a resort that has free shuttle to park- the money is worth the hassle plus car rental fees.

but what ever you DON NOT get disney bucks.. the food/restaurant vouches. almost no place in the park accepts them it is a huge scam.
    residents can save upto 65%
    heres what i have:
    Florida Resident
    Special Offers

All Florida Resident Tickets Require Proof of Residency
    Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following:

• Valid Florida driver's license
    • Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
    • Florida-based military ID

Please note that as of August 2010, Voter registration cards and Florida College/University ID's are no longer acceptible proof of full-time residency.

The persons who will use the Florida Resident adult tickets must be present at the time of ticket pick up. If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then for each adult ticket purchased you must provide one of the following dated within the last two months and evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):

• Monthly mortgage statement
    • Florida vehicle registration or title
    • Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
    • Automobile insurance policy or bill
    • Utility bill
    • Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement
    • Mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency

Bills can be no more than two (2) months old. PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Current bills printed from electronic versions are acceptable, though photocopies and fax copies are not.

Please note that as of August 2010, proof of rent, mortgage or ownership such as a deed, mortgage payment booklet or residential lease are no longer acceptible proof of part-time residency.

• Purchase park admissions online, over the phone or in person at Disney ticket windows.

Show proof of Florida residency when picking up your tickets or pass.
      • Proof of residency can be a Florida driver's license, state-issued ID, or military ID. It can also be any of the following items combined with photo ID: mortgage statement, Florida vehicle registration or title, or bills/mail from your homeowner's insurance company, auto insurance company, utility company, financial institution or government agency.
      • Tickets and passes can be picked up the theme park Will Call windows if you have purchased online or over the phone. Bring your printed confirmation or confirmation number to expedite the process.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    ive bought and sold on craigslist

disney and seaworld tix all the time selling....quite a bit off that 100.00 bs

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    ive bought and sold on craigslist

disney and seaworld tix all the time selling....quite a bit off that 100.00 bs
    wow that is a great idea ~ although it would sux to fly out to Fl and wait in gate line just to find out all your tix are fakes lol.
    I would not be trusting enough to go that route

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Homer these tickets are just printed crackers

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been there a couple of times and always purchased my tickets in advance via discount location in a package with other shows.

Always compare to make sure you are getting a good deal but typically I save a couple hundred.

Hire one of those disabled people to go in with you so you dont have to wait in line. Actually my 1st wife was disabled due to 2 surgeries on her ankle from a car accident and in a wheel chair when we went but Disney didn't believe it and almost wouldn't let us get the disability pass until I get pissed and asked for a manager showing him our Wa state disability paper work, disability car decal and her ankle. The other moron didn't believe it due to our age, early 20s.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    This is a good site for tix and planning. But, no discounts except for the ones sexy mentioned. We have annual passes for Disneyland. No way would I want to pay those ridiculous prices.
    AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
    Be very careful if you decide to purchase on ebay\craigslist.
    lovbyts, Disney is not allowed, by law, to question an individual's disability. This must have
    happened some years ago. Because of this, the handicap lines are usually longer wait times than the regular lines. Use fastpass. Anyway, good luck. Plan ahead or I guarantee you'll have a miserable time.
    Last edited by Rusty11; 06-26-2013 at 08:01 AM.

Magic kingdom is the one we really wanted to goto so I guess we'll get a one day pass with the fast pass for that.

Thanks gix..... It was worth a shot lol. Unless u wanna come to Disney with us lol.

- Knockout_Power

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Magic kingdom is the one we really wanted to goto so I guess we'll get a one day pass with the fast pass for that.

Thanks gix..... It was worth a shot lol. Unless u wanna come to Disney with us lol.
    No you are better off getting a multi park pass.

What's that? Not two in one day right? I won't have the time for that

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    wow that is a great idea ~ although it would sux to fly out to Fl and wait in gate line just to find out all your tix are fakes lol.
    I would not be trusting enough to go that route
    gee thanks

ads removed

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    Animal kingdom is the worst.

Go to sea world,

Quote Originally Posted by DOSA View Post
    Animal kingdom is the worst.

Go to sea world,
    agree

Thread Information