brazuka is offline Associate Member

had the best sex of my life on friday night

I love being single because I don't have time for relationships because it's all b.s and gets in the way of things you want to do... but Im thinking about making this girl my girlfriend. I also like being single because that way you never get hurt and if you invest feelings into somebody and it turns out horrible then that sucks... Im about to be 21 should I get into a relationship with this girl or what because i have a feeling if we keep talking and seeing each other its going to come up and I kind of want it because her sex took me to heaven I felt like i was on ecstasy afterwards......

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No shes just a number bra!!!!!!! Keep plowing the field with a sickle!!!!

i know but im very picky with girls i love barbies white skin blonde hair blue/green eyes and she fits that and also she was amazing in bed doesnt even compare to other girls ive been with before

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nothing wrong with being in a relationship but do not string someone along and do not commit if you're not ready.. you'll end up breaking her heart, you have to be honest with yourself and her. You're either in it for it to work or not at all. Kinda sounds like you are not ready but at the same time it appears as though you like her, but eventually sex gets old so you gotta be in it for a little more than that, nothing wrong with being honest with her taking your time and seeing where things go, don't rush into things and stay truthfull..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    a relationship based solely on sex?

sounds great in the short term. what happens when you two actually spend non sexual time together? awkward silence? might be a good idea to do a compatibility check at some point?

Thanks for the advice that's what I'm going to do, I'll continue to see her and will be genuine the whole time and see where this takes us...

Yeah thats true I didn't really think about that but when we were on our date we were having dinner and she's very fun to be around shes not shy or anything so we talked the whole time... although I do have a concern which is we had met for the first time ever and were having dinner... and on that same night we had sex I don't know if thats a good thing or not girls should usually wait until the second date at least if shes a good girl... right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    Thanks for the advice that's what I'm going to do, I'll continue to see her and will be genuine the whole time and see where this takes us...

Yeah thats true I didn't really think about that but when we were on our date we were having dinner and she's very fun to be around shes not shy or anything so we talked the whole time... although I do have a concern which is we had met for the first time ever and were having dinner... and on that same night we had sex I don't know if thats a good thing or not girls should usually wait until the second date at least if shes a good girl... right?
    Yes and no...we all have needs you're as much to blame, but I would be interested to know if is a frequently occurring thing for her... If that concerns you.

DONT DO IT!!!!! Think of all the potential quiff your missing out on. Can you trust this bird? Can you sleep soundly next to her and not stress out she will rob you or kill you?

Blog Entries
    The guy to female ratio on her Facebook is usually a good indication... But by the sounds of things you could be just as bad, if its ok for blokes why not females, right?

Lol well the girls should be the ones that resist, and yeah thats the thing lol if she sleeps around often I dont really want to get in a relationship with her because she might sleep around... she told me she hasn't had sex in 11 months but I dont trust females lol so I call bs on that but it might be true... shes always going to bars and out with her girlfriends though for "girls night out"... i have trust issues damm

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    DONT DO IT!!!!! Think of all the potential quiff your missing out on. Can you trust this bird? Can you sleep soundly next to her and not stress out she will rob you or kill you?
    i mean she was really nice the whole time the things she did and said made me feel really good so i dont think she would do those things lol.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    The guy to female ratio on her Facebook is usually a good indication... But by the sounds of things you could be just as bad, if its ok for blokes why not females, right?
    hmmm she has an instagram ill check that lol, i mean most of the people who like her pictures are her girlfriends and not guys... so that might be a good sign. Im not really bad lol i dont sleep around often and when i find a girl i actually like I havent cheated before yet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    Lol well the girls should be the ones that resist, and yeah thats the thing lol if she sleeps around often I dont really want to get in a relationship with her because she might sleep around... she told me she hasn't had sex in 11 months but I dont trust females lol so I call bs on that but it might be true... shes always going to bars and out with her girlfriends though for "girls night out"... i have trust issues damm
    Haha trust issues can kill relationships, girls like confidence not insecurities, present yourself with a trusting and confident attitude and she may do the right thing by you.. Insecurities and trust issues IMO drive girls away, that's when they will/may stray...

i know lol i gotta hide it so she doesnt see it

Blog Entries
    Take things slow, be honest and confident and see where the relationship takes you, best of luck. Do not commit until you're 100% confident.

awesome thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Show me the hottest chick in the world and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fukin her

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Show me the hottest chick in the world and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fukin her
    Adriana lima......

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dont be silly wrap your Willy!
    If shes willing to let it go the first day probably dosnt have much self respect ..
    Good sex is good sex but not worth jumping into a relationship for . Imo good luck bud

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you going to see him again?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Are you going to see him again?
    Him?????

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most everyone here will agree to the fact the the better the sex with a girl it means one thing.... she is crazy/mental in some way more some than most. The better the sex, the more mental they are 99% of the time.

If it's really crazy-good, extreme then hit a few times and RUN... If it's good as in Wow that was nice, you just feel comfortable together and the world is at peace then it's all good and go for it.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    No shes just a number bra!!!!!!! Keep plowing the field with a sickle!!!!
    I don't think anyone on here likes you sick perverted comments as I do. You've made it obvious for eth last six months or more you have little morals and you think with you dick. Sorry I'm just spewing garbage as you do. You are a case. Sometime I suggest you ask yourself if someone special in your life, male female, mom dad, sister Pastor, Doctor...your respectable service buddy's and maybe their wives would have much respect or even hang on to your friendship if they heard the way you talk about women. This is just a thought of mine, when ever I read your crude posts. ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Good one for you OP. Hope you have the experience again and with the same girl. Out of all of my experience my wife turned out to be the best, and it was the best over and over. As we got older and the time in marriage grew it just got better. Good luck ...crazy mike

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Any anal yet?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Thread Information