AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

anyone listen to coast to coast AM?

Just wondering.
    He had a good show on the supplementat bill that will try to be passed soon. Ill try n post link

Blog Entries

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I listen to 4kq am

V-ROID is offline Member
    Cool I didn't know it was still on. Used to listed to Art back in the 90's until... Never got a C-Crane radio though. Haha!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    Cool I didn't know it was still on. Used to listed to Art back in the 90's until... Never got a C-Crane radio though. Haha!
    Awesome! You tube is key now its great

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I listen to 4kq am
    Never heard of.. similar?

RipOwens is offline Member
    Used to love it back years ago, slowly lost interest once George Norrey took over.

V-ROID is offline Member
    It's funny, now when you watch all these Ancient Aliens and similar shows, you recognize almost every "expert" as a guest from C2C from back in the day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    It's funny, now when you watch all these Ancient Aliens and similar shows, you recognize almost every "expert" as a guest from C2C from back in the day.
    Its crazy how if slowly leaks and now there starting to listen and conciser different theories

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Art put Pahrump Nevada on the map with his coast to coast late night and things that go bump in the night as well as the little green men conspiracies. according to reports, It was an entertaining segment for those who have trouble sleeping at night. But things got weirded out with Art's family. His teen son in particular. A male school teacher, who was HIV positive, kidnapped his son and raped him in 1997 and that got Art Bell to bow out of the show. That and legal troubles. I never got to hear his show as I would have been 12 at the time this all took place. An Art Bell radio show and that late well neither would have been for me at the time. But now it would be neat to hear. But that is not to be as according to the net he died march 7th 2011 at 65 years of age. So for those of you who got to hear him you were the lucky ones.. I've heard bits of his broadcasts but that's about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Art put Pahrump Nevada on the map with his coast to coast late night and things that go bump in the night as well as the little green men conspiracies. according to reports, It was an entertaining segment for those who have trouble sleeping at night. But things got weirded out with Art's family. His teen son in particular. A male school teacher, who was HIV positive, kidnapped his son and raped him in 1997 and that got Art Bell to bow out of the show. That and legal troubles. I never got to hear his show as I would have been 12 at the time this all took place. An Art Bell radio show and that late well neither would have been for me at the time. But now it would be neat to hear. But that is not to be as according to the net he died march 7th 2011 at 65 years of age. So for those of you who got to hear him you were the lucky ones.. I've heard bits of his broadcasts but that's about it.
    You can look up old shows. George is main host along with a few others still same show though i believe

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I listen while I'm working-out. Great show. 90% is right one and then there are 10% nutcases that make it all look bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I listen while I'm working-out. Great show. 90% is right one and then there are 10% nutcases that make it all look bad.
    wish I can listen to it when I lift!

Thread Information