Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By basketballfan22
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By FONZY007

Thread: Hottest Actress? Or for the ladies Actor?

  1. #1
    Jayprice's Avatar
    Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The south
    Posts
    121

    Hottest Actress? Or for the ladies Actor?

    I'm going with Angelina Jolie. I've always thought she looked amazing!

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    I'm going with Angelina Jolie. I've always thought she looked amazing!
    Kate Beckinsale
    Mila Kunis
    Scarlet Johannson
    Reece Witherspoon (when she was young)
    Salma Hayek
    Rose McGowan
    Jane Seymour (up until her late 50's when she fell apart)
    Claire Danes
    Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Jennifer Anniston
    Leslie Mann

    And a bunch others are ALL hotter than Angelina Jolie.

  3. #3
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,379
    And she's not really an actress but E!'s Giuliana Rancic does it for me the most. I think she's perfect.

  4. #4
    Jayprice's Avatar
    Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The south
    Posts
    121
    I was just wondering who everyone's fav was. Not really if this one is hotter than that one. But that's cool!

  5. #5
    basketballfan22's Avatar
    basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado.
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Kate Beckinsale
    Mila Kunis
    Scarlet Johannson
    Reece Witherspoon (when she was young)
    Salma Hayek
    Rose McGowan
    Jane Seymour (up until her late 50's when she fell apart)
    Claire Danes
    Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Jennifer Anniston
    Leslie Mann

    And a bunch others are ALL hotter than Angelina Jolie.
    Yeah, I never understood the Angelina Jolie craze. Cameron Diaz either. I don't agree with your entire list, but there are some nice ones there. I will add Sofia Vergara, Eva Mendes, and Eva Longoria to that list too.

  6. #6
    Jayprice's Avatar
    Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The south
    Posts
    121
    I think it's Angelina's lips that do it for me....lol!!!

  7. #7
    basketballfan22's Avatar
    basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado.
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    I think it's Angelina's lips that do it for me....lol!!!
    Blowjob lips, lol.
    Jayprice likes this.

  8. #8
    basketballfan22's Avatar
    basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado.
    Posts
    1,256
    A lot of guys like her cat-like eyes too.

  9. #9
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Olga Kurylenko!

    I wouldn't let her go until I would collapse!!
    Jayprice likes this.

  10. #10
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    I always wanted to bang jeniffer anniston and adriana lima

  11. #11
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Jeniffer hawkons

  12. #12
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Miranda kerr

  13. #13
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Holly vallance when she was on neighbours

  14. #14
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,379
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    Yeah, I never understood the Angelina Jolie craze. Cameron Diaz either. I don't agree with your entire list, but there are some nice ones there. I will add Sofia Vergara, Eva Mendes, and Eva Longoria to that list too.
    Yeah, I forgot about them too.

  15. #15
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Olga Kurylenko!

    I wouldn't let her go until I would collapse!!
    If we're going to include the broads under the iron curtain...

    Ekaterina Vilkova:


    and:

    Darya Sagalova

  16. #16
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

    If we're going to include the broads under the iron curtain...

    Ekaterina Vilkova:

    and:

    Darya Sagalova
    Oh Yeah brother!

  17. #17
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22

    Yeah, I never understood the Angelina Jolie craze. Cameron Diaz either. I don't agree with your entire list, but there are some nice ones there. I will add Sofia Vergara, Eva Mendes, and Eva Longoria to that list too.
    Cameron Diaz was nice looking in the mask than she dropped 20 lbs and she hasn't looked right since

    Jessica Biel
    Euroholic likes this.

  18. #18
    pawn master's Avatar
    pawn master is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central Ontario
    Posts
    124
    There is something about Amy Adams for me. Not your A typical hottie, but I love her movies and every time I watch one I want her.

  19. #19
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by pawn master
    There is something about Amy Adams for me. Not your A typical hottie, but I love her movies and every time I watch one I want her.
    Ditto

  20. #20
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    I have found that my favorite today becomes my favorite yesterday and a new becomes my throb today. A fresh new face and pose reboots my receptors. ....crazy mike

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •