magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Movie Reviews...

FOR THE KIDS…you really can’t go wrong right now Monster U, Despicable Me 2, and Turbo are all winners, and you’ll especially enjoy the former and the latter.

The Conjuring – As good as advertised, in the 2nd and 3rd theatrical trailers that is, the first was corny! Set in the 70’s, and eerily creepy, this is one of the best scary movies I’ve seen in a while…SEE IT!
    Trailers 1, 2, and 3: Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

Grown Ups 2 – More of series of interconnected skits than it is an actual film, funny throughout, but in a VERY OFFBEAT way. Sandler has the whole crew, and a bunch of new faces including the ever beautiful Salma Hayek and Shaq Diesel. Really warranted an ‘R’ rather than a ‘PG-13’ rating as it’s loaded with mature language and adult themes that are inappropriate for those under 17.

Pacific Rim – Just what you’d expect from a giant monsters vs. giant robots movie, don’t look for anything more.

This Is The End – UTTER HILARITY! If you liked its predecessor Pineapple Express you’ll love this one from beginning to end…SEE IT!

R.I.P.D. – This was pretty good, if you’re into seeing a good solid cross between Men In Black (with spirits instead of aliens) and Ghost Busters.

The Lone Ranger – Contrary to poor box office receipts and media bashing, this was actually a decent film. It’s absolutely nothing like the serious TV series (much like the recent Green Hornet movie), and certainly did not gross blockbuster numbers, but it’s at times funny, exciting, engaging, and even a little surprising. Swapping his captain’s hat for a crow, and the Pearl for the Old West, Jack (there ought to be a captain in there somewhere) Sparrow plays what’s awfully close to the same role.

Let Me Explain – He should explain what happened to the other 30 minutes of comedy in this film which is 75 minutes in its entirety, nearly half of which are spent in documentary mode leaving approximately 40 minutes on stage where the jokes (more like stories) weren't very funny. If I didn’t always see two films (the beauty of the multiplex) I’d have been looking for a refund.
    Last edited by magic32; 07-24-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information