Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

I'm too old for this

Ok...what would you guys have done?

Last night we go through the drive through at BK (my wife, myself and my son). We pull into the parking lot and start eating (BTW...I had 2 BK broilers, no mayo + a large water) and this car with 3 punks pulls into the lot 4 spaces away. As they finish eating they throw their garbage out of the window on the ground. They are parked right next to a garbage can and were too lazy to get out of their car. I wanted to get out of my car, walk over, pick up their trash and toss it right back in on their laps. So I start looking their way hoping they will notice me staring and say something. My wife gets mad and says "Don't do that!!" So as get out to put my garbage away I look at them again and they just look away. As they are pulling out to leave I back my car out right in front of them and stop, I take my time putting on my belt, baiting them hoping they will say something. They didn't say or do shit!! Now, I'm no tough guy....I've been in my fair share of tussels and can handle myself pretty well, but I'm not the type to encourage confrontation. Anyway, I swear if my wife and son weren't there, I would have been a little more assertive...fucking immature pigs!!

samoth is offline Member

LOL!

I work as a manager at a BK between semesters, as well as over a year before starting school. There are always kids who do that; trust me, you can bitch at them all you want, but it will do no good... you just cant controll the mass populus of teenagers who act like this. I would say, dont even bother with them. Kids will be kids. Keep in mind those same kids may very well have at one time or will later work at a place like that, and they'll be responsible for cleaning other kid's messes up. Hopefully then they will learn... hopefully...

Mike Guest
    Pete do you want my honest opinion? Yes you are too old for that. I side with Bert. Just beiong kids - you threw trash around too when you were younger. No sense in getting worked up or hurting people for that - I used to get in a LOT of fights when I was younger, over the stupidest things. I feel very badly about those fights now as most of the time I was just looking for reasons to hurt people. And I had it all perfectly justified in my mind. Ironically enough - it wasnt until I learned how to box that I grew out of this. It waslearning to fight that taught me how NOT to fight....

I know I shouldn't have gotten worked up over it. But the good news is Bert and I are rarely apart, so she keeps me in line....AND HOW!!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You will never be able to change the dumb asses.So i know its hard to ignore but sod the lot of them.LIFE IS TO SHORT...

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: I'm too old for this

Why are you eating at BK anyway? And we both know you didn't have a BK Broiler sans le mayo....fess up

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Probably for the little one. BK Broiler's are good anyway. Damn, i might go hit it up today.

Re: Re: I'm too old for this

Originally posted by primodonna
    Why are you eating at BK anyway? And we both know you didn't have a BK Broiler sans le mayo....fess up
    Yes Trips, for my son

P....I didn't have a BK Broiler sans mayo...I had 2 BK broilers sans mayo...mustard added. Ask Bert...nyah nyah. But I did steal some fries from Roberta

it's okay...for now...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    give a normal guy some extra test and he starts acting like a tough guy!!! j/k they had it coming. how dare they soil the lands of darling canada?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i am agreeing with you on that one Petey....Man that drives me nuts too..but you have to turn the other cheek..glad you did it..it is hard for me to do to..but i to turn that cheek..but trust me I am steaming inside..it just isn't worth it..

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Life is toos hort to worry about people like that. If you stop them once, then they will go somewhere else and do worse. There is to many idiots in this world to worry about them. One day when they get older some younger kid will pull up next to them on a red light and throw a bag of trash from BK right at them. So don't break your head on it Pete. They are just some kids who's parents haven't teached them anything. Just give a good example to your son, that's all it matters.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    did ya have a few beers to add soem energy into the fuel tank of that whoopass machine?????

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    pete!!!!!! im an old fart too!!!!!! i cant stand when people litter!! augh! i think its the most disgusting habit!! i look at people like the garbage they are throwing on the floor when i see that. its such a piece of shit thing to do!! good for u pete!! ur a such a sweetie!!

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: I'm too old for this

Originally posted by Pete235
    As they finish eating they throw their garbage out of the window on the ground. They are parked right next to a garbage can and were too lazy to get out of their car. ...fucking immature pigs!!
    You got a problem with me and my boys tossing trash on the ground ? Meet me back there tonight and let's see who's the toughman.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Positive Pete gets upset? I can't explain it. On another topic, I see you started your cycle...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Mikes comments I used to go out and fight all the time and got in some pretty bad scrapes .I had a point to prove funny as you grow older I can,t even remember what that was.Just the same as those punks in the car park they are trying to impress each other and for what ? dropping litter hell thats a manly thing to do and gives you loads of street cred

Bert was right .I would never fight in front of my g,f or child unless somebody was threatening them than I would lose my temper.

They are not worth it and just think in 10 or 20 years they will see it and want to do the same thats the ironary of life

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike
    Ironically enough - it wasnt until I learned how to box that I grew out of this. It waslearning to fight that taught me how NOT to fight....
    Me too, sort of. I had already out grown fighting long before, but losing my temper, I still did that all the time. So fighting taught me how not to fight too, and it gave me a mental edge that I needed. (serenity now, serenity now.)

I was sort of a problem child in high school, but even then I HATED it when people littered. I don't think that it's kids being kids. And I probably would have wanted to say something to them too.

Anyhow, Pete I have seen your photos and I doubt that there would have been a fight even if you had of said something. You could have just done a smackdown or somthing. But it is still a good thing Bert keeps ya on a short leash.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro
    know what your talking about the older I get the more I turn into my father

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Can't add anything that hasn't been said...........the thing is inhindsight we all know not to react and forget it, but at the time the blood is flowing and for some reason I often feel its my god given right to lay retribution on those who are societies bullies........but I too get told off for being aggressive, my g/f is most pissed when I go off on one, and its a choice piss her off or shut up........LOL what do you think I do!

I can imagine the headline now 250LBS Steriod Freak beats up young teenagers.........obviously in wouldn't happen like that Pete but thats how the press would interprit it.

As Bruce Lee said "the art of phighting withou Phighting"

Re: screw that

Originally posted by 47john
    you shoulda whooped some ass:
    what ... what ... well it aint gonna just pick itself up ...
    I should have walked over and said "Are you full? WHAT??!! I said are...you...full? WHAT??!! Cause if you're still hungry, how bout I serve up some of these knuckle samiches!!"

Thanks for all your responses guys, in hindsight, I probably was a little over aggressive...it didn't help that I just finished busting my ass in the gym and the adrenaline was still flowing.

Dane....HELL YA!! (actually I'm off the beer for a while)

KB...I'm not really a sweetie...it's just an act.

KeyMastur....I'll see ya there, and I'm bringing Dane and Big Al along for the ride. As a matter of fact, I'll just bring Tigress, then I can just sit back and enjoy the show

Excess....yes, and sust is part of the stack. What are you implying?

Big Al..."Think of it as a finga pointing away to da moon, if you concentwate on da finga, you miss all of that heavenly glorwy"

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Off topic but I was at a show on Sunday and one of the guys posed to the theme tune to Enter the Dragon........very cool

All time greatest MA film.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Something similar happened to me at a gas station (not trash just a little disturbance). This guy spouted a couple things at me I spouted back. I open my door to get out of the car then I remembered my kids were in the back. That was the end of that. The guy drove off scared anyway. I kinda felt guilty for even talking the talk.I mean I don't want to teach my kids to handle their problems like that. It hard to control the adrenaline though.

Originally posted by Big Al
    Off topic but I was at a show on Sunday and one of the guys posed to the theme tune to Enter the Dragon........very cool

All time greatest MA film.
    I think you need to ban yourself for this

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Pete, Tsk,Tsk, Tsk

Pete, Pete , Pete,
    What am I going to do with you man? Although I do not agree with your out burst over somthing that was done in bad taste on those kids part, Even I could understand an ocassional outrage every now and then. Now about this Fast Food thing! Pete; we'er MODS we HAVE to set an example. Tell you what, I'm on my way. Burger King. Man have I got alot of work to do!j/k

Tobey

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    HEHE, that was good tobey. Don't worry it's not the kids, it's pete. The new cycle just kicked in and he wanted more than 2 BK broilers. So when the kids were eating them he got really mad. Just fucking with you Pete JK

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete,

Ya did the right thing bro...I avoid at all costs a confrontation when I have my family with me. Ya don't want them to see that side of you. Cause when you fight ya gotta be an ANIMAL!

On the lighter side I usually just tell them "I don't know Karate, but I know Crazy!

LOL

MJ

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Al

As Bruce Lee said "the art of phighting withou Phighting"
    No he said "Would you like some fake Rolex's with that?"

Thread Information