Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By austinite

Thread: IOS 7: sucks! Just me?

  1. #1
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819

    IOS 7: sucks! Just me?

    Is it just me or do yall also thnk this freaking app sucks!!!!! I can barely even type it is so slow!! Gonna see if i can have iOS5 or whatevrr i had before bcck .. The letters i press barely work this is a piece of crap!

    I have had to correct spelling like10 times just to type this thread..

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    GUI, not app. Works fine for me.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    Trevtrev's Avatar
    Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    437
    Works fine for me too. Only strange thing I've noticed is that it restarts from time to time.

  4. #4
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    I won't get the ios7 update. So many ppl are complaining about it. I actually got the ios6 4 days before the ios7 update was released lol. It reloaded a bunch of phone numbers I deleted too. Had to delete 50 hoes all over again :-p
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  5. #5
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I won't get the ios7 update. So many ppl are complaining about it. I actually got the ios6 4 days before the ios7 update was released lol. It reloaded a bunch of phone numbers I deleted too. Had to delete 50 hoes all over again :-p
    lol. When was the last time people didn't complain about something new? It only seems like something is so bad because folks never have the urge to review something good. They're happy and move on.
    DCI likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  6. #6
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    GUI, not app. Works fine for me.
    Huh???

    While were at it, why is my laptop not allowing me to type in the reply box? It has been like this for a few days.. I even restarted puter. Im ok on phone and on different puter but its like the reply box just doesn competey load prperly.

    I think im just gonna wuit ccorrecting the misspellings with thig dan phonr.. Jus let it pos a it wills..

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Huh???

    While were at it, why is my laptop not allowing me to type in the reply box? It has been like this for a few days.. I even restarted puter. Im ok on phone and on different puter but its like the reply box just doesn competey load prperly.

    I think im just gonna wuit ccorrecting the misspellings with thig dan phonr.. Jus let it pos a it wills..
    lol. Try another browser. I use chrome with no issues. Get the latest update.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  8. #8
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    lol. Try another browser. I use chrome with no issues. Get the latest update.
    ok well that works! ur a smart man austin

    now how do i fix firefox (which i prefer over chrome).. u say i might have an update? when i went to restert puter a few days ago it was updating and got stuck on "updating 9 of 19" for like an hour so i finally just turned the damn thing off!

  9. #9
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Fire Fox is giving me problems also. I haven't tried chrome. Apparently it's good for you guys. I'll try it. ...crazy mike

  10. #10
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    im not the only one i know who wants ios 6 (or whatever ) back.. if i were to accidentally run my phone over with the car and have to get a replacement one would it have ios 7 too even if it was an iphone 4??

  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ok well that works! ur a smart man austin

    now how do i fix firefox (which i prefer over chrome).. u say i might have an update? when i went to restert puter a few days ago it was updating and got stuck on "updating 9 of 19" for like an hour so i finally just turned the damn thing off!
    It might easier to reinstall firefox altogether. But first I would try disabling any "ADD ONS" or "PLUGINS" you may have downloaded. Firefox Tab --> Add ons.

    Do that and see if it fixes it. That means one of the add ons caused this and may need to be removed or reinstalled.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  12. #12
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,963
    Blog Entries
    1
    I would only go to ios7 if you have a 4s+.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

  13. #13
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    It might easier to reinstall firefox altogether. But first I would try disabling any "ADD ONS" or "PLUGINS" you may have downloaded. Firefox Tab --> Add ons.

    Do that and see if it fixes it. That means one of the add ons caused this and may need to be removed or reinstalled.
    thx pal i think weve done this before, if we do it gain at a future date remind me im a dumb ass..
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I would only go to ios7 if you have a 4s+.
    this wouldve been useful a month ago!

  14. #14
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    I am having no issues with ios7 either. As far as Firefox goes before you reinstall it try killing the process. Hit control alt delete and go to your running processes. We're you see Firefox running end the task and see if that helps

  15. #15
    EverettCD's Avatar
    EverettCD is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    680
    There are plenty of iPhone 5 on the used market now that the 5c & 5s are out. I would not load ios7 on a 4, it made my wife's old 4 terrible so I picked up a barely used 5. Ios7 is great on the 4s & newer.

    Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China®

  16. #16
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Wtf.....


    "Install this....." "Before you download this try reinstalling that" "uninstall this then get that and reboot your whatever before uploading this"

    Idunno anymore...... I'm not up for all this technical bs
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  17. #17
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,819
    my dang contract finally expired in july and i was gonna ride it on out contract free from verizon for awhile... maybe i should re-up and get that movie theatre screen sized galaxy i had my eye on awhile back?? anyone got anything on this phone?

    the one on the right in the pic..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IOS 7: sucks! Just me?-nexusae0_wm_img_6547.jpg  

  18. #18
    jungle1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    62
    Works fine on my iphone 5, smooth as silk... Some pretty dope features airdrop etc

  19. #19
    Rusty11's Avatar
    Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    my dang contract finally expired in july and i was gonna ride it on out contract free from verizon for awhile... maybe i should re-up and get that movie theatre screen sized galaxy i had my eye on awhile back?? anyone got anything on this phone?

    the one on the right in the pic..
    Love my s3. Had it for over a year. The one on the right looks like a tablet. Perhaps a bit too big?
    Last edited by Rusty11; 10-13-2013 at 08:39 PM.

  20. #20
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,488
    S4 might not be for you. Its very different from the iphone.

  21. #21
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    This is the phone of the future. Not really because it makes to much sense and it's more profitable to make throw away electronics.
    The idea/concept is from the movie Shorts.

  22. #22
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    ^ Needs investors in a phone "worth keeping". No one will invest in that. The biggest boost in sales on a chart is the month a new version of a phone is released. Big giant competition will certainly not pave the path. They'll make their lives miserable and drown them in attorney fees.

    Love the idea though.
    lovbyts likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  23. #23
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    ^ Needs investors in a phone "worth keeping". No one will invest in that. The biggest boost in sales on a chart is the month a new version of a phone is released. Big giant competition will certainly not pave the path. They'll make their lives miserable and drown them in attorney fees.

    Love the idea though.
    Agreed 100%. Look what happened to the guy who made the car that ran on 100% water/hydrogen. He would not sell the patent to the Big corporations. 1yr later he was found dead, Poisoned.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •