Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ElectraMaddox
  • 1 Post By Igifuno
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Liquid Egg Whites

  1. #1
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497

    Liquid Egg Whites

    Does anyone buy those large gallon size liquid egg whites? I see them on the internet but have always bought from costco but we go through it too fast. Can anyone recommend a brand?

  2. #2
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    I looked them up and found that buying three dozens of fresh eggs from Costco were cheaper.

  3. #3
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    Ahhh thanks for the info. I guess I will stay with costco!!!

  4. #4
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    they taste better too!

  5. #5
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Muscle Egg hands down

  6. #6
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Muscle Egg hands down
    Muscle Egg Liquid Egg Whites Protein - Egg Whites

    had to look this up. .are you kidding me ? This looks amazing.

    Electra, how do you use yours? do you cook them or use them as a drink or what? What flavors have you tried?

  7. #7
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    Looks like they have a cyber Monday special going on too... hmmm.

  8. #8
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Muscle Egg Liquid Egg Whites Protein - Egg Whites

    had to look this up. .are you kidding me ? This looks amazing.

    Electra, how do you use yours? do you cook them or use them as a drink or what? What flavors have you tried?
    D. All the above.
    I love them. I drink them and make food out of them. Pancakes, muffins, pudding.

    Mint brownie is my favorite!
    Caramel is good, strawberry is yummy.
    Vanilla is good
    Chocolate idc for
    Pumpkin amazing but seasonal. I make cake out of it.
    Igifuno likes this.

  9. #9
    Igifuno's Avatar
    Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Standing Above Weakness
    Posts
    15,931
    Blog Entries
    2
    Do you order it from the site or can you find it at stores as well? Don't recall ever seeing this anywhere.
    ElectraMaddox likes this.

  10. #10
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

    D. All the above.
    I love them. I drink them and make food out of them. Pancakes, muffins, pudding.

    Mint brownie is my favorite!
    Caramel is good, strawberry is yummy.
    Vanilla is good
    Chocolate idc for
    Pumpkin amazing but seasonal. I make cake out of it.
    Store down the street from me appears to sell the product. My interest is peaked!!!!
    ElectraMaddox likes this.

  11. #11
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Store down the street from me appears to sell the product. My interest is peaked!!!!
    I promise you it's totally worth it!

  12. #12
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Do you order it from the site or can you find it at stores as well? Don't recall ever seeing this anywhere.
    I've done both

  13. #13
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Muscle Egg hands down


    I saw these yesterday and they peaked my interest. Thanks for the info I am going to order

  14. #14
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post

    I saw these yesterday and they peaked my interest. Thanks for the info I am going to order
    Please keep us posted, l like to know how you like it compared to fresh eggs.

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    2
    I go through cartons of this snot per week(I tied a few different kinds, I swear it's all the same shit). . . . I still like whole eggs best. But, the nutritional content in egg whites alone is unbeatable, next up is fish.

    But, egg whites are way way cheaper. Sam's club is the cheapest, it comes out to like 10-12 Bucks a Gallon of their generic shit.

  16. #16
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    I pay $7 for 60 fresh eggs at Sam's!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •