Thread: Knee tendonitis

satisfaction1822 is offline Junior Member

Knee tendonitis

So I went and saw the doc, all he said was to stop squating/lunges/leg press.. He suggest pt and what not but the guys was a serious douche about everything. I'm here asking if anyone else has this issue and what do you do about it.
    I'm a pl and have a meet coming up in May so not squatting is a big no no. Any suggestions?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might do better posing in here and also reading a lot of the past post. There are quite a few knee related post.
    INJURIES & REHAB

Are you taking and supplements? Vit E, MSN-Glucosimine, Fish oil? I would start with those and if they dont work try TB500 peptide. Dont skip the vitamins though.

#1 squat/lunges/leg press knee related issues is due to form.
    Giving your knees a break is not a bad idea. At least go a lot lighter on weights for a while.

It can hurt by just getting out of bed. Yeah I have tried tb500 after reading times thread about it awhile back. Worked for the most part but honestly some weeks it won't bother me and other weeks it does. I'm squat form has been critiqued and the prob if it's that is I leave more to my right side so I'm a bit twisted but nothing very noticeable. Thanks for coming in and aiding.

NP, TB500 has helped me also but it's not a one time fix. You have to keep using it. I have sholder and back issues. Once they start to feel better I start forgetting to use the TB500 for several weeks or longer and they it flairs up again.

What about supplements? MSN works good for some people but you have to take quite a bit of it also, I forget how much.

Yeah I take MSM and cissus and a lot of fish oil. I messed up and got the powder form of MSM and damn that stuff taste horrible.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Doctors don't know anything. I get my medical advise from the internet.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by satisfaction1822 View Post
    So I went and saw the doc, all he said was to stop squating/lunges/leg press.. He suggest pt and what not but the guys was a serious douche about everything. I'm here asking if anyone else has this issue and what do you do about it.
    I'm a pl and have a meet coming up in May so not squatting is a big no no. Any suggestions?
    You need to completely rest it, and do the Physio. I personally strapped it and trained, then it got worse, and then I rested and done physio for over 6 months it still bothers me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by satisfaction1822 View Post
    Yeah I take MSM and cissus and a lot of fish oil. I messed up and got the powder form of MSM and damn that stuff taste horrible.
    MSM posder is not that bad. You should try the cissus in powder form. OMG, I have a pretty high tolerance for thing like that but I could not stomach cissus powder.

Thread Information