JJ78 is offline Senior Member

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    so what is this guy's answer?

Wind - The left does not like it... Kills birds and politicians don't like to see them in their backyard
    Solar - heaven forbid the people who paid for the site actually want to use it?

Let's see he is
    1. anti-military
    2. Anti-banks
    3. Anti - Energy use
    4. Anti-food science
    Not really sure what he is for!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alien technology, energy from anti matter and black holes. It's the only answer.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Thats not what I got out of it.

He is saying that we are exhausting our resouces and that we have out grown supply.

What I really liked that he said, and that truly believe, is humans disconnect with the earth.
    We are the only species on this planet that takes, and takes, and takes and doesnt give anything back.

We just keep using and breeding and destroying and that history shows that once a species peaks, it will dramatically decline as well.

Hes not anti government, he is anti corrupt, society destroyng, lying , bullshitting government.

And on the point about oil, I never really thought about how dependent we really are on it. Nothing will move, or be produced if and when it runs out.
    Peak Oil, to some, is a myth and scare tactic. But like he said, we have pretty much explored the entire Earth, and cant find any larger deposits that what Saudia Arabia has.
    They are resorting to going off shore to produce, and drill for it, which costs a hell of a lot of money to do. Which meanss they have and are depleting their reserves.

Most importantly, it is about our disconnect and dependency, on a few to take care of us. I for one dont have a whole lot of faith in these few to acomplish anything that will benifit the masses.
    Like most, they are looking out for themselves.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    We are the only species on this planet that takes, and takes, and takes and doesnt give anything back.
    How do you give back to the earth? You can only consume or transform.

Peak Oil, to some, is a myth and scare tactic. But like he said, we have pretty much explored the entire Earth, and cant find any larger deposits that what Saudia Arabia has.
    Actually this is so very wrong. There are vast reserves of oil that have never been tapped. (I used to map oil fields for a living). In the US alone there are 2.3 TRILLION barrels of oil that are not being tapped. This is 3 times larger than what OPEC oil fields are. Montana alone has 500 BILLION barrels it is sitting on.

The problem is the left. It hates oil and fossil fuels. Did you know the United States has not built a brand new refinery since 1973. It is 40 times easier to build a nuclear power plant than it is to get permits for a refinery. The last one was blocked because there was "The potential for prehistoric dirt to be in the area". (1984 US Dept of Interior Findings). We spend $400 BILLION per year buying oil from OPEC because politicians and special interest groups will not let us drill for what we have.

Thread Information