Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: All Points Allert XxAndreaxX has not POSTED UP since 01 - 09 - 14 Did he OD on TREN

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

All Points Allert XxAndreaxX has not POSTED UP since 01-09-14 Did he OD on TREN Read

XxAndreaxX

He has not started a Thread, gave advise, or commented since 01-09-14 . He lives to trill these boards and never misses a day not posting; does anyone on the forun admitt to being his friend ? Or even knowing him in the real world ?

Fox news ran a special report about an anarexic young male , true age could not be determined nor cause of death , but it appeared he was leaving a Vet clinic whch he had broken into and had a box of Trenboline pellets in has back pack and it appeard he had been eating the Bovine medication and possiblely had even tried to us then as suppositories ? News officials were puzzeled at the crime and cause of death but were not ruling out natural causes ? Seems the unkown male had tried to run from one side of the parking lot to the other a distance of about 30 yards and appears to have died from a heart related complications ? News reports added that it appearded he had been mainlining needle traks in his arms , but no signs of recreational drugs were found to be in his blood stream , however some of his internal organs were total mush and had not been functioning for possibly as long as 1 year , he was extremely small for his apparent age and height ? This case really has officials puzzeled from all reports and have asked anyone with knowledge of the idenity of this man please contact them ASAP as this possibly could be some new fom of chemicial warfare that has been discovered by a Spanish Terrorist cell ?

Now I don't know if this was
    XxAndreaxX
    or not but the unknown male was from Spain and the news report did make me think of . . . . . WELL you figure out the rest of the story ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-13-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    None of the previous stated post should be taken as fact and is pure hearsay ! The only fact with any proof is that he has not posted since 01-09-14
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-13-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    XxAndreaxX

He has not started a Thread, gave advise, or commented since 09-01-14 does anyone on the forun admitt to being his friend ? Or even knowing him in the real world ?

Fox news ran a special report about an anarexic young male , true age could not be determined nor cause of death , but it appeared he was leaving a Vet clinic whch he had broken into and had a box of Trenboline pellets in has back pack and it appeard he had been eating the Bovine medication and possiblely had even tried to us then as suppositories ? News officials were puzzeled at the crime and cause of death but were not ruling out natural causes ? Seems the unkown male had tried to run from one side of the parking lot to the other a distance of about 30 yards and appears to have died from a heart related complications ? News reports added that it appearded he had been mainlining needle traks in his arms , but no signs of recreational drugs were found to be in his blood stream , however some of his internal organs were total mush and had not been functioning for possibly as long as 1 year , he was extremely small for his apparent age and height ? This case really has officials puzzeled from all reports and have asked anyone with knowledge of the idenity of this man please contact them ASAP as this possibly could be some new fom of chemicial warfare that has been discovered by a Spanish Terrorist cell ?

Now I don't know if this was
    XxAndreaxX
    or not but the unknown male was from Spain and the news report did make me think of . . . . . WELL you figure out the rest of the story ?
    No idea. Its only been a few days!!!!!!!!!!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Lmfao.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the last time someone looked for someone this urgently, money was involved, and goods did not change hands. just saying.
    Java Man, SteveUK and Euroholic like this.

All friggin points alert!!! Holy shit.

Day month year

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the 411 I feel a lot better now !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    the last time someone looked for someone this urgently, money was involved, and goods did not change hands. just saying.

Have you lost your frickin mind ? Do you think anyone on this forum would even buy a bottled water from him ? just say;in . . . . lol ! Also why was that someone you that lost $$$ ? ? ? JUST SAY'IN lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Sounds like he was shoving Revalor pellets up his butt. I hope that wasn't our andreaxx.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Day month year

Are you taking this to heart as in really trying to help ? I hope not . . . lol ? Because if you are you may be tring to hide him . . . . lol !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Sounds like he was shoving Revalor pellets up his butt. I hope that wasn't our andreaxx.
    Well myself included but he knows so much more that the common man ? Also he does like to try anything ever imagined and when I saw the news story . . . .well you know my heart skipped a beat thinking that such a dedicated member my have given his life trying to help us all ? ? ? You know his motto excess is best and what doesn't kill you , well do more AAR
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-13-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Put the pipe down op and go sleep it off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Come on man . . . . Just Say'in . . lol ? What happens in Spain stays in Spain
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-13-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Put the pipe down op and go sleep it off
    You really are clueless aren't you ? Maybe it is you he was working for ? AEA MATE ? Your post and his are vey similiar . . . lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OP, you have way too much time on your hands...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Gave advice lmfao aye right.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Agreed

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Isn't he Australian

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    He is a goner man

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Have you lost your frickin mind ? Do you think anyone on this forum would even buy a bottled water from him ? just say;in . . . . lol ! Also why was that someone you that lost $$$ ? ? ? JUST SAY'IN lol
    Not sure he would have anything left to sell... Just saying

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Isn't he Australian
    Marcus I caught that joke and I don't think anyone else did

He is from the Spanish part of Australia . . .now I am LMAO . . .you have a sense of humor that is deep . . !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yes you are so right ! It must really suck to have a job and actually work for a living ! But I did think this was an urrgent matter even got the Army Brats attention . . lol ! He was asleep at the wheel and to tell you the truth I thought I had ditched the kid but he must be tight with XxanderaXx or queer for my gear I D K ?

Army Brat posted Stats ? ? ? ?
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 180
    Body Fat: %:15% +
    Training Experience: 9 years Knowledgable Member been training since I was 11
    Bodybuilding Knowledge: I am a fiend for supplements and fad diets.
    WTF ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-14-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member

Yes you are so right ! It must really suck to have a job and actually work for a living ! But I did think this was an urrgent matter even got the Army Brats attention . . lol ! He was asleep at the wheel and to tell you the truth I thought I had ditched the kid but he must be tight with XxanderaXx or queer for my gear I D K ?

Army Brat posted Stats ? ? ? ?
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 180
    Body Fat: %:15% +
    Training Experience: 9 years Knowledgable Member been training since I was 11
    Bodybuilding Knowledge: I am a fiend for supplements and fad diets.
    WTF ?
    I still don't see why you have an issue with gay people. I'm surprised you haven't been kicked by now for multiple very rude comments regarding sexuality.

Marcus I caught that joke and I don't think anyone else did

He is from the Spanish part of Australia . . .now I am LMAO . . .you have a sense of humor that is deep . . !

How are you buzz? Have you got your medication stabilized yet? Things ok in your world
    lovbyts and almostgone like this.

How are you buzz? Have you got your medication stabilized yet? Things ok in your world
    I see I'm not the only one thinking he was just a bit off last night. lol

Blog Entries
    I see I'm not the only one thinking he was just a bit off last night. lol

Who could have thought of something that had all of you gents believing that off the wall post and not been very clear headed at 7:00 am in the morn ? Come on read the 1st post and if you see no humor in that then life has become way to serious for you ? It has unbelievable all through it and just poking fun at xxanderaXx yet Half of you gents are trying to make sense out of it now that is funny also lighten up a littl and enjoy a little humor ? Do you really think there would have been a news cast like that > "COME ON GUYS "
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 05:02 AM.

Who could have thought of something that had all of you gents believing that off the wall post and not been very clear headed at 7:00 am in the morn ? Come on read the 1st post and if you see no humor in that then life has become way to serious for you ? It has unbelievable all through it and just poking fun at xxanderaXx yet Half of you gents are trying to make sense out of it now that is funny also lighten up a littl and enjoy a little humor ? Do you really think there would have been a news cast like that > "COME ON GUYS "
    ahhh right you make it sound so clear now, thanks buzz lmfao

My rugby coach use to say humour is for shirt lifters. Real men take things seriously and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words you are back on your meds?

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    what the hell is being discussed in this thread.
    lost i am
    BG and psyBorg like this.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lovbyts;6786019]In other words you are back on your meds? [/QUOT]

In case there is any doubt in anyones mind I will be on as in not come off of "My Meds" opiates for life ! I go to pain management 1 x every 3 mths and I am monitored by a Dr. very closely . Baring a pain management break through I would not be able get out of the bed in the mornings , walk up a flight of staris ! I have cronic sever pai . Even get up out of a chair and walk to th mail box . So yes I am still on my meds and I can take a joke and not be bothered by funny comments that's what life is all about
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    My rugby coach use to say humour is for shirt lifters. Real men take things seriously and win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol Rugby lo now that is a game and nor serious . .. .lol I will share somethig I learned in the United States Marines ( That is in the USA ) Not a playful game like rugby and a very , very SERIOUS matter Kill'um all and let God sort 'um out now tha is serouus and not a bunch of wankeles hugging and laying on top of one another lol men still playing a boys game not very serious unless it is the most challanging thing you have ever . . . in your life and if so well LMFAO ! There are 2 types of men in this world Marines and those who wish they could be ? Any thing stated past this is just an excuse and no fact bassed statememnt only an excuse . . . RUGBY . . .lol .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 05:52 PM.

^^^^^^^ marines and everyone who wish they could be? Ya i dont think so cob. jesus christ. There recruiting standards are lower than my countries army. And rugby is a mans game not how you people play that game were you have more amour than a medieval knight and stop play every 7 seconds. Go back under your rock troll
    marcus300 likes this.

lol Rugby lo now that is a game and nor serious . .. .lol I will share somethig I learned in the United States Marines ( That is in the USA ) Not a playful game like rugby and a very , very SERIOUS matter Kill'um all and let God sort 'um out now tha is serouus and not a bunch of wankeles hugging and laying on top of one another lol men still playing a boys game not very serious unless it is the most challanging thing you have ever . . . in your life and if so well LMFAO ! There are 2 types of men in this world Marines and those who wish they could e ? Any thing stated past this is just an excuse and no fact bassed statememnt only an excuse . . . RUGBY . . .lol .
    You need to train with me you'd change your mind about what is serious
    clarky. and BG like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    [QUOTE=BuzzardMarinePumper;6786364]
    In other words you are back on your meds? [/QUOT]

In case there is any doubt in anyones mind I will be on as in not come off of "My Meds" opiates for life ! I go to pain management 1 x every 3 mths and I am monitored by a Dr. very closely . Baring a pain management break through I would not be able get out of the bed in the mornings , walk up a flight of staris ! I have cronic sever pai . Even get up out of a chair and walk to th mail box . So yes I am still on my meds and I can take a joke and not be bothered by funny comments that's what life is all about
    And you go to the gym ?
    Euroholic likes this.

Blog Entries
    You need to train with me you'd change your mind about what is serious
    No doubt you are right Marcus ! However just like all people are different I have 0 , none , NADA, not any desire to look like you or be your size ! I am ( 54 ) and all I desire is to be lean and a little bigger than the average guy ? I am 54 and do not want to look like I am about to explode when go out in publuc. . . . as a matter of fact I was getting a little bigger than I wanted and had to change my calorie intake and it worked , stopped putting on as nuch mass ! Then got more Defined and lean . I am no where as serious as you and as long as I live I never will be nor do I desre to be I am not gated that way and at 54 see no reason to desire to be your size ? You are a monster . . . . lol Keep up the good work

Different strokes for different folks and you are reaching you gaols and I am also mine . My goal is to have a 8 pac by next Christmas not 20 Bicepts !

I would actually look strange as big as you and 54 ! So you seem to be doing all the right stuff for you amd if I matain my current growth rate and lean out this summer and fall I will be one happy 55 year old man !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

And you go to the gym ?

Yep ! Amazing ain't it ! I have to have a strict scheduled as to how long I can be standing on my feet to train and then elevate my legs and the scheduled a time to ride my bike and elevate my lags and then a scheduled for how long to be on my feet in the kitchen ! II is called dedicaton and not letting a disability control you ! You take charge of your life and deal with it ! I never lift a weight that is not painful and the reason for short time on my feet is blood clots ! In he pst 7 years I have had 4 hit my lung and since I started lifting again and riding my Mountainbike converted to a commuter I have not had a blood clot since early 2011 and it is due to weight loose and proper respect for the condition DVT's , Diet and exercise and being a US Marine willing to accept limitations . . .walk a week in my body and see ow many grins and giggles you have at the end of a day ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    US Marines and everyone who wish they could be? Ya i dont think so cob. jesus christ. There recruiting standards are copied ny me countries army. And rugby is a drunks game not how you people play that game were you have more amour than a medieval knight and stop play every 7 seconds. Go back under your rock and hide you Bas A$$ Marine
    SO you are either FOS or you trried to join the Marines and could not cut it ? Aea ? You have no idea what it took to be a US Marine in 1976 so since you are spouting opinions of something you know nothing about , you should STFU Why did the US have to save your mighty army in the past 2 World Wars . . . lol and who is alway the commander in a Nato action and American Gen
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-15-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information