Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By Bert

Thread: Rip

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    RIP Payton manning that's what I though this was about
    lovbyts likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa
    RIP Payton manning that's what I though this was about
    Man..... You guys never learn. I'm not even a big Peyton fan and I can already tell that your bad juju is only feeding him
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's to bad, he did some good movies. R.I.P.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    So young. I didn't know he had a drug problem.
    Mockingbird likes this.

Mockingbird is offline Junior Member
    nobody knows, maybe it's a fake. About heroine, i mean.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Hoffman had a drug problem. Its well known. He didn't even try to hide it. He did his first rehab stint at 22yo and has been on and off the wagon with prescription narcotics, alcohol,.and heroin since then. Its not fake. Lol.

His apartment contained 8 glassines, 6 empty, and his arm still had the needle containing the charge that killed him hanging out of it. That's pretty conclusive IMO.

Too bad. Great actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Hoffman had a drug problem. Its well known. He didn't even try to hide it. He did his first rehab stint at 22yo and has been on and off the wagon with prescription narcotics, alcohol,.and heroin since then. Its not fake. Lol.

His apartment contained 8 glassines, 6 empty, and his arm still had the needle containing the charge that killed him hanging out of it. That's pretty conclusive IMO.

Too bad. Great actor.
    That brings back horrible memories. I had a drug problem for 20 years and use to wake up with a needles all around me. It's a horrible sickness that ended him far too early. Amazing actor with so many things left to accomplish.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    That brings back horrible memories. I had a drug problem for 20 years and use to wake up with a needles all around me. It's a horrible sickness that ended him far too early. Amazing actor with so many things left to accomplish.
    Well good for you, I mean that. Its the hardest thing to kick because it is physical. Addicts need it the way we need food. It becomes a basic need. Most end up unable to lick it and die young. You're in a small, elite group if you successfully kick it for good.

I did some further reading on hoffman. Apparently he was clean for nearly 20 years but in 2012 started using again, so my statement about him being on and off ever since he was 22 was not entirely correct. Most of the time between age 22 and 42 he was clean. I really enjoyed his work. Gonna miss this guy.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Good hearing you were strong enough to kick it. Needles always scared me (go figure) but I did try other things and as soon as I felt it start to literally get a hold of me I stopped. I dont like anything that makes you feel you dont have control or yourself. Why I got married??? lol

There is a lot of bad/strong stuff out there the last couple of years and from what I understand the people selling it doesnt even know if it's the super strong or usual stuff. Lots of people are ODing more than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Well good for you, I mean that. Its the hardest thing to kick because it is physical. Addicts need it the way we need food. It becomes a basic need. Most end up unable to lick it and die young. You're in a small, elite group if you successfully kick it for good.

I did some further reading on hoffman. Apparently he was clean for nearly 20 years but in 2012 started using again, so my statement about him being on and off ever since he was 22 was not entirely correct. Most of the time between age 22 and 42 he was clean. I really enjoyed his work. Gonna miss this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good hearing you were strong enough to kick it. Needles always scared me (go figure) but I did try other things and as soon as I felt it start to literally get a hold of me I stopped. I dont like anything that makes you feel you dont have control or yourself. Why I got married??? lol

There is a lot of bad/strong stuff out there the last couple of years and from what I understand the people selling it doesnt even know if it's the super strong or usual stuff. Lots of people are ODing more than usual.
    Thanks fellas and I know I'm really lucky to be alive. I'm in my fortys and I know I wasn;'t going to live much longer. I was a speedballer and I had cheated death so many times it wan't funny. I have a lot of compassion for junkies because I was one.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    Thanks fellas and I know I'm really lucky to be alive. I'm in my fortys and I know I wasn;'t going to live much longer. I was a speedballer and I had cheated death so many times it wan't funny. I have a lot of compassion for junkies because I was one.
    Wow A, had no idea.. You're a lucky man to be around today. Glad you survived that. I've seen old friends and even family members die from addiction.

Thread Information